[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Philippiones Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: philippines-map.jpg (276 KB, 1200x1677) Image search: [Google]
philippines-map.jpg
276 KB, 1200x1677
I've heard things about finding filipinas for girlfriends. I'm from US, single 22yr WM.

Does it work? I'm not ugly or broke, in fact I am okay looking and have my first job out of uni for 85k salary. I just think dating outside of college will be a pain and US women are ungrateful and overbearing.

How to do it? The dating websites seem expensive and scamming
>>
>>17144606
You have to buy a wife and bring her to the U.S., there is no dating, there is no love, you are buying a servant.
>>
>>17144606
I don't know how to do it but go for it, Filipino people are some of the best ones I've met. Also if you find one capable of cooking they have some rad food.
>>
My friend did it. Some filipina added him on fb to practice english, they talked for years. he ended up flying over there and brought her back.

Not really a standard way of doing it but we're all jealous as fuck of his non-western woman who loves and appreciates him way more than any girl you can find around here.
>>
>>17144615
>to practice English
Wow, I commend her for being so smart, she found a guy willing to be her ticket to the states and her doing it this way means she won't be seen as a rent a bride. She was probably talking to other guys at the same time desu, playing the odds.
>>
>>17144630
Ya it's kind of weird obviously but they've been married for 5 years and have 2 kids together and she seems like the perfect wife.
>>
>>17144649
Of course she does, you have to be perfect because what if they decide to sent her back?

I doubt he would do that but her family probably encouraged her to act a certain way.
>>
>>17144665
I doubt she's just put up an act of being a great girl for nearly all of her entire adult life. Besides that she is a full citizen and why the fuck would he send her back when they had a kid together years ago.

My point is that sometimes this shit really does work out better than you could ever hope for and I'm pretty close to getting a third world wife myself.
>>
>>17144673

Why do chink lovers like to fill the west with Elliot Rodgers?
>>
>>17144673
I doubt you know what she's really like besides how she acts in public, but she may be the exception to the rule, but you can't prove a point with an outlier.
>>
>>17144606
Filipino culture sucks balls and infidelity is an integral part of it. It's like hispanics or other machismo culture (e.g. NE USA guidos), where guys aren't considered manly unless they have at least one side chick, except that women are expected to do it too.

Someone looking to date foreigners could be legitimately trying to escape from a culture they don't like, but it'd be foolish to assume they don't want a more financially secure life with material luxury.

>US women are ungrateful and overbearing.
People are people. There are a lot of selfish assholes out there, but there are also plenty of decent ones. Blanket statements like these say more about you than about other people, like you're looking for someone fawning and subservient.
>>
>>17144867

I suppose you're right about that last part. With my last few girls, they've ended up being a little crazy to me and I see a pattern.

I just want a girl who is willing to actually date and not trying to force independent women down my throat. Idk if she works at a high paying job or not, just have fun and enjoy each others company.

The girls here always seem unavailable, I want to find available girls lookig for a date. I don't want easy whores though!

Thoughts?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.