[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How stupid do you think it is that someone is willingfully trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: screamsinternally.png (88 KB, 175x277) Image search: [Google]
screamsinternally.png
88 KB, 175x277
How stupid do you think it is that someone is willingfully trying to fall in love for someone else?

I'm literally trying to force myself into falling in love for someone.

And it's not a genertic someone, I actually have a clear girl in mind, and am actively trying to feel (romantic) love for that person.
>>
>>17144172
>willingfully trying to fall in love
>trying to
>willingfully

So you mean somebody can be forced to fall in love with someone? :-D

This sounds like 4chan's level of stupid. Does the target of your "soon to love" even know this? And HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?
>>
>>17144249
>Does the target of your "soon to love" even know this?

No, but she has an explicit interest in me.

>HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?

Back in higschool I had a crush for her, it was one of those really strong crushes. I'm not sure if you can call it love. But by then we never talked to each other.

We ended up following the same paths in life (careers) and now we talk a lot to each other.

She confessed to me. Neither of us ever had a boy/girlfriend in the past, and are pretty lovesick.

I told her to give me some time, and it's been already 2 months or so, we barely talked to each other ever since.

She is really perfect. Virgin, kind, altruistic and sweet. I can't think of a logical reason not to go with her, but I feel like I can't move foward.

As a disclaimer, I don't ask you to believe what I'm typing, because it's really unbelievable, but I'll ask you to assume that I'm telling you the truth, or at least pretend so. Because I am.
>>
Are you currently in a relationship with her? I'm a little confused by your phrasing.
>>
>>17144311
>virgin
I donno, man, better have professionals veryify that before your wedding day.
>>
>>17144319
No.
But the only thing stopping it from happening is me.
>>
If you want her with her, then do so. If you don't want to be around her, don't be. Keep it simple.
>>
>>17144326
Well I'm gonna say this then. First off you're never going to "fall in love" with someone you're not in a relationship with. I think you're thinking of "finding attractive".

Secondly, if you don't find her attractive it's not gonna work. As shallow as that seems that's usually how it goes unless you both don't like having sex then it could be perfect.

Thirdly, and in my opinion most importantly; are you asking advice because you don't know what you want to do, or are you asking because you know what you want to do and want someone to validate it?
>>
>>17144346
>Thirdly, and in my opinion most importantly; are you asking advice because you don't know what you want to do, or are you asking because you know what you want to do and want someone to validate it?

Deep inside I realize it's not going to happen but I want to find a way, somehow I try to deny it. I can see myself happy living life with her, it's just something holding me back.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.