[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scab or Tick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Wtf is this, I found it when I went to go swimming, but afraid to do anything to it cause I'm a pussy
>>
>>17144140
Shave your dick, brah.

Damn.
>>
That's my leg you cod player
>>
Definitely a tick. Get a pair of tweezers, pull the skin taut with one hand, and grab the tick as close to the head as you can with the other. Pull gently, with a little bit of a twist. Don't crush it or squeeze it harder than you have to. You want to remove it, not kill it.

You want to avoid killing the tick because it can regurgitate its stomach contents back into your bloodstream, which can lead to infection. Removing it slowly and carefully and trying to keep it intact is ideal.
>>
>>17144140
It's a tick
>>
>>17144140
100% tick, follow the anon aboves advice.
>>
Thanks anons
>>
enjoy lyme disease
>>
How would burning work?
I heard you can do that
>>
Pour some vinegar on it. It'll make it want to leave.
>>
>>17144165
Burning and freezing can cause the same regurgitation that killing it does, along with suffocating it with Vaseline or similar. Pulling it out is safest.
>>
>>17144140
where do you live?
might be good to go to the doctor with the tick in hand. don't wanna get lyme or something
>>
>>17144140
Put oil on it. Soak it and let it sit. If it is a tick it will back out. If it is a scab it will fall off.
>>
Drown it in vasaline or burn it off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.