[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I tell a woman who keeps telling me she looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1423526999642.jpg (38 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
1423526999642.jpg
38 KB, 291x302
What the fuck do I tell a woman who keeps telling me she looks hideous in response to her getting an allergic reaction on her face. She is horribly self conscious.
I just want to cheer her up a bit. Don't want her to take it the wrong way that I'm into her.

Also one of my male friends busted open my brow last night, had to get stitches. He feels absolutely fucking awful and guilty about it even though I've said multiple times that it's fine, how do I make him not feel so guilty?
Please give me advice on how to communicate with people.
>>
Why do you hang out with such messed up people?
>>
>>17144128
He posts anime, these are his people
>>
>>17144133
Touche
>>
>>17144126
You can't save people from themselves, anon. You're a kind person for trying, though.
>>
>>17144128
I've been friends with that male friend for about 11 years by now, one of my closest friends. He gets kind of rowdy when drunk, we went out to get drunk last night and he headbutted me for some silly reason, he didn't think he did it that hard.

I go out to eat and drink a lot with the woman friend, though we are only friends and I would rather it stay that way.

>>17144133
Neither of them are into anime. Male friend enjoyed One Punch Man and Fate, but that's it.

>>17144147
Welp fuck. ;_;
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.