[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >in comp lab of uni >decide to shitpost on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 111233r.jpg (1 MB, 1620x2160) Image search: [Google]
111233r.jpg
1 MB, 1620x2160
>be me
>in comp lab of uni
>decide to shitpost on 4chan
>see this girl I have a crush on leaning on desk all sexy
>take subtle photo
>except
>CLICK
>it goes off at max volume
>she turns around
>everyone turns around
>quickly put phone in lap
>just out my head down not to look at faces
>hear giggle
>sit there for 3 hours with head down listening to new radiohead till they leave

How the fuck do I fix this
I want to kill myself
I want to drop out , even with all this debt
>>
I always lean over desks like that at work because it turns me on a bit feeling all vulnerable.

I don't look that hot though.

I forgot the point I was making. I think it was that they'll forget, it's not a big deal, you might be known as that creepy guy for a bit but they probably won't have worked out what was going on.
>>
Why do guys act like creeps, and then cry when people think they're creeps?

Also
>those shoes
>>
>How the fuck do I fix this

Forget it ever happened. Everyone else will forget too. Also next time you get caught taking creepshots just laugh it off.
>>
>>17144034
That happened to me one time. Two of my friends were having a crying argument (both dudes) and I wanted to atleast get an audio recording of it so I could blackmail them later for being huge flamers. So on the down low I pull out my phone and open the video app and press record with my phone in my pocket and it makes this loud BING (iPhone) and they both heard it and immediately stopped crying and arguing!!

It's like they knew what I was doing so they started acting all manly and went and chopped down a tree or some shit.

Fuck!
>>
>>17144034
And this is why you install apps to disable camera sound on your phones.

She looks like fine fit girl anon, go for her:
Hello, I am that guy who take a photo of you earlier in class. I came here to tell you I am sorry for behaving like immature child, but I couldn't help myself, because I like you from the first time we have met at *insert info here*. What would you say if I asked you to a lunch as a excuse?

There bem, total Casanova.
>>
>>17144034
You should have held it up to your face and pretended to be taking a selfie, idiot.
>>
>>17144034
you might not be able to comprehend it in your current state but it really doesn't matter. you could have been taking a picture of anything and only been embarrassed because the sound went off and you weren't expecting it.
>>
>>17144064
This
>>
Ew. Stop creeping, anon. It's gross.
>>
>>17144034
You fucked up your reaction. You were taking a selfie and now you are embarrassed that everyone heard you.
>>
Pasta
>>
>>17144034

Show her the pic, she might just understand why you took it.
>>
Just forget it happened creep. You're a weirdo, what the hell are you doing here, you don't belong here.
>>
>>17144034
If everyone just laughed at you, then you got off easy. She could've raised hell in the harassment office.
>>
>>17144201
>got off easy

Yep, in America that's grounds for jail time and a life of shit because you've got a permanent record. OP is lucky she didn't say he practically raped her.
>>
>>17144212
no it isnt
>>
>>17144232
depends on the state
>>
>>17144034
Why is she dressing proactively ?....
>>
>>17144050
>Why do guys act like creeps, and then cry when people think they're creeps?

This
>>
Eh fuck it man, it's a nice picture. You win some you lose some.
>>
>>17144232
I was being facetious, but the truth is your life can get severely fucked up because someone makes a false rape accusation against you.
>>
>>17144034

>girl acts like a slut
>you act like a sexual being
>feeling ashamed

This is why you're a cuck, buddy boy.
>>
>>17144050
This. Don't act like a fuckus and then get upset when you get caught. If you were gonna get hell for it, you already would be in the campus office being arrested for sexual assault or whatever the kids are doing these days.

Protip
>Just talk to the girl next time you fucking spastic.
>>
>>17144034
she is either incredibly fucking naive or knows exactly what she was doing.

Fucking christ, how could anyone bend over like that and not expect people to notice? Then again, fucking look at her shoes.

She knew what she was doing 100%
>>
Dat ass tho
>>
>>17144286

Speaking of shoes, OP needs a new pair
>>
>>17144034
That is pretty hot.
>>
File: 1265498247292.jpg (22 KB, 175x196) Image search: [Google]
1265498247292.jpg
22 KB, 175x196
Do you got more pics op?

Requesting dump.
>>
>>17144286
>incredibly fucking naive or knows exactly what she was doing
why are you assuming she looks that way for men to look at her and why should that excuse his obviously inappropriate behavior?
OP, remember the shame you felt in that moment and never do it again. then again, maybe you will attract women by lurking on them.
>>
>>17144050
This
>>
>>17144716
>why are you assuming she looks that way for men to look at her

Lesbians represent a minority of women. Even more so among attractive women.

More at 11.
>>
>>17144050
>Why do guys act like creeps, and then cry when people think they're creeps?
This.

But why do some people treat all quiet, shy guys as creeps when most of us are equally horrified by such behavior?
>>
>>17144034
Here's what you would have done if you were suave:
>CLICK
>it goes off at max volume
>she turns around
>everyone turns around
>you show her the image jokingly and ask her why she was doing that even and if she realized what she was doing
>make small talk
>delete image in front of her
>good end

And here's what you would have done if you weren't a virgin creeper
>see her
>don't take picture
>move on
>>
>>17144062
total fedora nova.
in a confident way, just ask her for more photos.
>>
>>17144871

>you show her the image jokingly and ask her why she was doing that

Autism level: MAXIMUM
>>
>>17144921
4relz
>>
drink bleach
>>
>>17144921
>haha.. look at the photo i took...why were you bent over the chair like that??? haha...haha...you're crazy girl... haha... nice joking with you
>>
>>17145535
>awkwardly turns screen towards girls face so she can see the picture , fumble thumb in screen to find the delete, accidently swap over to saved hentai images
>>
Why didn't you pretend you were taking a selfie you fucking tard
>>
>>17144716
>wearing skin tight leggings tight enough to show the contours of your asshole
>wearing short skirt
>I know, I'll straddle the corner of this desk, bend over it, and spread my legs
>teehee stop looking perv
>>
>>17145566
I'm honestly surprised she didn't start slowly twist and move her hips side to side rubbing her clit on the desk.

"a-anon y-your mmmmhh p-project is l-l-looooooknn mmmmhhaahhhhhhhh niceeee nnn"

Seriously, what the fuck was she thinking.
>>
>>17144034
That photo was totally worth it to be honest with you my man. Those nice legs, those stockings, that skirt all the way up to her ass cheeks, I can totally see why you'd want a picture.
>>
>>17144050
because of guys like op, since he's probably also very shy.
its a common human error that because one is shy and a creep, it would mean that everyone who is shy implies creepy and also the other the other way around.
>>
what could've OP done to look like a total alpha and get the girl
>>
"Hey, the reason that I took a photo of you earlier, is because I like your butt. Wanna hang out some time?"

BOOM

Total annihilation of pussy imminent.
>>
>>17146258
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>17144034
say you where taking a selfie or some shit or taking a pic of your work.
>>
>>17144050
You sound like someone believes what she hears/sees is presented for absolutely straightforward purposes. The best way to help creeps is to act like King of the Creeps, and/or the creepiest creep who's ever creeped around world. It helps them see their true hypocritical selves, although they aren't able to either admit it or to grasp it on a verbal level. Also, it's good for exercising your humility, because anyone who unabashedly uses daily life to approach real life is saintly. Which of course they would never admit or explain. It's a good way to teach, and it's a good way to learn.
>>
File: dig the yo-yo, not the string.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dig the yo-yo, not the string.jpg
533 KB, 1920x1200
>>17144277
simpleton detected
>>
>>17144034
Hey op it's me again. Just wanna say that's one hell of a pic.

Can you post more of the girl? Pretty please.
>>
>>17146288
Simpleton for not being a social autist? I believe you'd call that a "normie"
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.