[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck >be last night at about 1 am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sweating pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

>be last night at about 1 am
>am slightly drunk, thinking about how my friends have gotten girlfriends
>a chick im catching feelings for but I really don't know too well has this anonymous message bulletin
>drunk and tired me decides it would be a good idea to state my feelings for her over this
>don't say who I am but I give enough info stupidly for her to have a good guess on who I am
>two paragraphs of autism
>hit send and go to bed
>wake up this afternoon, check her social media because I remember doing this andI knew I autismed out
>nothing about me, I'm in the clear
>check again just now
>"whoever just posted that message last night just talk to me? I'm not gonna be rude about it"
>mfw

Idk what to do senpai. I'm gonna seem like a creep.
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1280x960
talk to her.
fuck it.
>>
File: 1458096726229.gif (3 MB, 283x204) Image search: [Google]
1458096726229.gif
3 MB, 283x204
>>
>>17143980
Let her know you think the current situation is silly, let her know you think this post you regret and your current problem really sucks.

>"So it was you who wrote that big shpeal?"
>yeah god this blows
>"It was really you then who wrote that?"
>this sucks etc

don't look too excited to talk to her, let her know you're sincere but honestly this situation is relatable to breaking something while visiting someone else's house or calling your teacher mom. try to get her to understand your point of view.
>>
There is a detail I left out, she is a few years younger than I am
>>17143986
>>17144004
The bulletin was private and anonymous, I'm not excited in the slightest, I'm fucking regretting that decision. I am not sure if she has figured out who I am, but it wouldn't take a detective. I'm afraid to talk to her.
>>
>>17143980
This thread is a PROOF even autistic 4channers are able to contact a girl :-D

GG anon, we are all proud of you. Now just talk to her like a man.
>>
File: 1458350259769.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458350259769.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>17144045
IM TOO AUTISTIC TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT THAT IS THE PROBLEM
>>
>>17144049
DUDE, you are so close. She didn't respond on that board negatively, did she? She want to talk to that autistic stranger. That means she wants to know who is that kind person who has feelings for her.

Can you see her PERSONALLY?
Like can you go to the same room as her? Or how close can you go before you collapse into yourself? Or just make her know it was you and maybe she will do rest of talking herself.
>>
>>17144077

She can't respond on it, so she replied over social media.

I didn't have to opportunity to talk to her this year, she isn't in my class but I did meet her in some extracurricular activities but she was with friends at the time so I decided to do my own thing. The activities are over and now I dont have the opportunity to meet her in person alone without butting in and I feel like I will spaghetti in direct messages.
>>
>>17144155
>replied over social media
Is this real? Anons unable to communicate in person, over internet, jeez.

Man, just send her a message, like one word: Hello.
Than maybe add few thing like:
It is me! I am that guy from your board thingy.
Just don't use word autism ever again and you will be fine. Write her right now. It doesn't even matter what, just something.

You can't spill your spaghetti over internet. You can do it anon. Everybody can. Just write her something now and be happy.
>>
>>17143980
You faggotini, you need to smoke pot and jack off thinking about her! I'm high as FUCK right now!
>>
>>17144177
The way it was worded was that she was gonna reject me, which is why I'm afraid to do that.
>>17144185
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
What did you write?
>>
>>17144024
like a minor?
>>
>>17144205
only a two year difference
>>
>>17144198
>she was gonna reject me, which is why I'm afraid to

Now anon you have some possibilities, And since me and you are males, we can do LOGIC. We can even do MATH and maybe some STATISTIC:

A) I don't tell her: I will remain forever 4chan autism: BAD
B) I tell her, she rejects me, I will move forward, maybe stop being autist: GOOD
C) I tell her, she dates me: I am an autist with GF: GOOD

So by hesitating you are in BAD situation by 100% chance.
By telling her you work on your autism + 50% chance to get GF! And if she rejects you, you can start targeting new females!

YOU CAN'T LOSE ANYTHING BY TALKING TO HER! DO IT ANON, STOP BEING AUTISTIC!
>>
>>17144203
It was private and I wrote it off a proxy because it logs ip adresses, I can't see it but I can tell you what it was about.

I basically said I don't know you very well but I think you are cute and you are fun to be around. I went on to lament about how I didn't get to talk to her during the activity because she was in a different team than I was andhow I wanted to talk to her but I was to shy.

Can I still salvage this?
>>
>>17144234
You see, the second reason why I havent done B or C yet waas because I'm also crushing a bit on her friends too, they aren't Stacies nor do they act like them but something about them just makes like them. I feel like if I talk to her she will tell her friends and they wont like me either and all of my crushes will reject me at the same time.
>>
>>17144269
Life is so complicated. You don't even know who are you crushing onto now :-D

/thread
>>
>>17144279
I like all three of them, she is just the one who had the anonymous bulletin board
>>
OP, life is gonna get a lot harder than this. Just go plat Minecraft or something and leave her alone. You can't even take simple advice to help with a simple situation.
>>
>>17144314
k
>>
my Chad older brother said I can talk to her in like a week and if she brings it up deny it cause he said it was pretty cringy desu
>>
Take a chance now or you'll never get it again, I say go for it and ask her out for coffee Starbucks maybe because most girls like it lol, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>17143980
what'd you write anon? post it here, let us evaluate it. leave out names
>>
Yes write it down
>>
>>17143980
>>"whoever just posted that message last night just talk to me? I'm not gonna be rude about it"
That doesn't sound like a positive response, anon.
it sounds like "i don't feel the same way, but i'll let you down easy" Sorry.
Talk to her anyway though: since you know she's not into you, the stakes are LOW here, so it doesn't matter if you fuck it up. That's good since it means no matter what happens, you get practice. You want to get as much practice as possible in situations like this so you don't fuck it up when it DOES matter.

>>17144234
>maybe stop being autist
>work on your autism
Seriously stop abusing this word, some people are actually autistic and deserve not to be treated like fucking memes. Autism is a set of brain abnormalities that never change.
If you mean "work on your awkwardness", say that.

>>17144314
No don't do this, OP needs to improve.

>>17144544
This is only a good idea if you're still into her and still think you have a chance.
Gonna say right now, you probably don't. Since you have no social skills you're completely fucked when it comes to romance, you have to gain those skills first.
Same way you have to learn how to ride a horse before you can play Polo.
>>
>>17144782

Can I bank on the fact that she hasn't figured me out? I'm sure she would have messaged me privately if she knew it was me for sure.
>>
>>17144782
I still have to work with her next year, Idont want to make things awkward, I dont mind getting rejected, I just dont want to make things awkward between us
>>
Just talk her, always try to be humorous girls dig that, say smart stuff they like smart guys and just make her feel wanted
>>
>>17144727
>>17144752
If it will help.
I dont have access to the message myself, but I remember what the jist of it was. It started out strong, but was increasingly more sappy and cringy as it went on.

"hey, I know we havent talked to each other since the play ended, and I just wanted to say that you are cute and ever since I briefly met you I thought you were real funny and I just want to get to know you better. I didn't get to talk to you because I didnt have much opportunity to.

I don't know if I want to expose who I am just yet, because I'm not sure how you will react but I feel like you can figure out who I am [footnote: this is where I truly regret sending the message], I follow you on instagram, let me know how you feel."

Aside from the footnote, that is a pretty accurate paraphrasing of what i said
>>
>>17143980
Destroy her before she turns you down. Go savage. I wasn't able to do this for my oneitis and I really wish I did. If she likes you she will chase, if not you get Chad points and you feel better about yourself
>>
you can't talk to her for at least three months now

good job lol
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.