[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any tips for getting over rejection by someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454876499735.jpg (210 KB, 821x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454876499735.jpg
210 KB, 821x1280
Do you guys have any tips for getting over rejection by someone you've obsessed over for months on end that you had a real shot with?
>>
>>17143789

move on, do your normal stuff, maybe go do something extra fun. obsessing over someone you dont really date is never a good idea mate.
>>
delete everything that reminds you of them
meet new people
improve yourself
time will help
>>
>>17143789
Make a move before you start to become really infatuated with someone in the future.
>>
>>17143789
Keep in touch and continue hanging out with them if you're able to without it being weird. Maybe over time they'll see that you're a good fit for then after all. I tried so many times to get with my current girlfriend before she finally relented and gave us a shot. Now we're inseparable, it's not impossible.
>>
Delete her number
Order a box of pizza
if you ever see her, make every attempt to ignore/not acknowledge her existence.
Tell her to fuck off if she ever decides to send you a pity text 1-2 months after the rejection.
>>
>>17143789
Never felt rejection by females before.
>>
>>17143983
C'mon anon, that doesn't happen in every situation and getting OP's expectations up is cruel and unfair to their crush. Even in the case that OP and crush hang out again, OP shouldn't expect their crush to wind up like this.

OP, this might be awful advice, but whenever you're pining away try to think about things you didn't really like about them? First try to take them off of the pedestal you have them on, then try to keep a normal friend relationship.

(Honestly, from experience, you might never get over them. But reducing them to a normal person instead of your soulmate or goddess helps.)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.