[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so lame. I live in a kinda white trashy part of nyc. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x404
I feel so lame. I live in a kinda white trashy part of nyc. I see online all these well dressed people always doing stuff and being interesting. It seems like a different world. I don't get how people do things. Like all people do that i know smoke weed and play dark souls all day.
I'm artistic and smart n stuff but i never feel like I'm living a fun life. I go to the city a lot and its like where is everthing?

How do i live an interesting life?
>>
>>17143677
there's a white trashy part of nyc??? where?
>>
ok you're living in a city that has fucking everything, if youre really artistic you'd know the galleries/museums/spots that ppl visit
just go to the moma ps1 event they have all summers, research the party spots, go to exhibitions and meet ppl

srsly wtf man? go out, its ny fucking c
>>
>>17143682
Its too specific to say
>>
>>17143695
I got to the museums n shit. I just late all the tryhard ultra liberals i meet. I just wanna hang out with cool people who do more than play dark souls n smoke weed.
>>
>>17143699
Haha is it Gerritson beach brooklyn?
>>
>>17143709
Nah
>>
>>17143703
And who won't bite my head off for saying a cop shouldn't be charged with murder or black women are super oppressed
>>
>>17143733
Why do you think coos shouldn't be charged with murder? If you really don't want someone to engage you in a debate over the fact then don't bring it up in front of them.
>>
>>17143744
They don't debate. They either cry, yell, or go around telling everyone my opinion. Usually they are the ones to bring it up. And for the cop thing its specific cases.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.