[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if you found out your s/o slept with a married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: go-home-and-be-a-family-man-4.png (77 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
go-home-and-be-a-family-man-4.png
77 KB, 600x685
How would you react if you found out your s/o slept with a married person when they were single?
>>
>>17143489
I would never trust that person as other men or other women are complete users who are selfish narcasists who believe they are so different that it won't happen to them. They will not be a faithful partner, I know they will show you their best behavior but these are the types that believe when times are tough, it's time to seek outside the relationship.
>>
I almost fucked a married women before. They have an open marriage (which doesn't make it okay either) and I still felt like I would be ruining the idea of what a marriage was suppose to be. Plus the whole karma thing, if I did it it would seem like something that would bite me in the ass later in life; ie if I got married it could happen to me.

So I think for a person to willingly sleep with a married person shows they have no morals or standards. Which speaks a lot about the kind of person they are. There could be an exception like if they had absolutely no idea the person was married or something, but if they knew I don't think I'd trust that person. So I'd seriously consider breaking it off... most likely would....yeah I would break it off. Call me dumb but I think marriage is a big deal.
>>
>>17143489

it depends on the circumstances i think. ive fucked married men before (faggot here). its not my job to fix their relationsihp or anything, if hes going to get sex and i find him hot it might as well be with me, yeh?

in termso f me getting married, im very open relationship oriented so its inconsequential.
>>
I require complete monogamy from my partner, and It would not bother me one bit if they'd slept with a married person.

I simply don't subscribe to the belief that it's anyone else's job to uphold the sanctity of a marriage. But it is NO ONE'S responsibility but the two people in a relationship's to keep it monogamous. If someone sleeps with your wife, you should be mad at the wife, not the guy she slept with. He didn't say vows, he didn't agree to anything. Not his job.

Personally, I could not sleep with a married person unless their husband/wife consented, as I'd feel weird about it and uneasy, worried that my car might be vandalized or that some jilted spouse would show up at my home. But if I found out my bf had in the past, it wouldn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>17143588
>>17143588
excuse the wording, i copy pasted/edited part of it and didnt proofread before sending
>>
>>17143588

i agree with 99% of this but would add a condition that the single third party sleeping with my wife better not be someone I know on a personal level
>>
>>17143588
The wife is ultimately the one at fault but the other man is a bad guy as well, a predator, oppurtunist, ... it reflects a lot on them and how they view other people and their relationships.

The only justiable scenario is with a married person who is obviously being abused or neglected, you wait for them to break it off, and still, you still don't know.

It reflects very badly on any person who is willing to get involved between a married person when one party is in complete darkness.

It's just wrong but hey, karma will work out on you.
>>
That would be a deal breaker. Monogamy and the sanctity of marriage are things I value greatly, and I'd need a partner with those same values.
>>
>>17143613

>karma cares about whether or not you are in a sexless marriage

please no. jesus, this is dumb. the guy i fuck occasionally only has sex with his wife maybe 3 times a year. they work well together, have a couple kids, and dividing would make it virtually impossible to raise them.

im not a villain for fucking him
>>
I wouldnt like it but id understand it if my wife told me she had
Girls dont face any competition in the dating market and naturally humans want to feel some form of competition to feel accomplished.

One way for women to find this form of competition is to "steal" another girls boyfriend/husband, there is competition already in play

I wouldnt really distrust her any more because of this since my motto in life is you cant really have such high demands on women, unless you want to spend your life alone ofc
>>
>>17143608
That is a blatant violation of bro code
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.