[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get somebody to take interest without making it look obvious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
I just want him to stop playing video games and notice me a little more.
>>
>>17143486

Tell him you retard.
>>
>>17143492
This
>>
>>17143492
but then i might seem clingy and i know he doesn't like clingy people
>>
>>17143516
Nope

You're a girl and you will just tell him you like him
If you keep spamming him and never let him take a break then its going to be a problem
>>
>>17143542
man he knows i like him though
>>
>>17143576
If he knows you're interested but doesn't reciprocate that interest then.... he's not interested in you.

You can't MAKE someone feel a particular way about you.
>>
>>17143607
man he did seem interested but recently he's been playing games instead
>>
>>17143630
I don't know what this means. Instead of what?

If you want to spend time with him, ask him out.

If all he wants to do is play video games, how do you figure this is a person worth being with?
>>
>>17143645
i dunno maybe he's depressed or something hes only been acting like this recently so i don't know
>>
Guys cant read minds

Just tell him stupid
>>
>be naked
>bring beer

Everything a girl ever has to do to make a guy happy.
>>
>>17143752
This
And don't forget pizza or nachos.
>>
File: cox.jpg (4 KB, 228x265) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
4 KB, 228x265
>>17143752
what a fucking normie
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19 KB, 618x416
>>17143486
>make a steam account
>add him on steam
>chat him 'cuddle me now or you're a faggot' whenever you feel needy
>receive dick

I had a gf who did this. We'd both be in the same room, me on my desktop and her on her laptop on my bed and she'd chat me and I'd stop what I was doing and we'd commence relationshipping
>>
>>17143767
You clicked on the wrong board by accident. >>>/r9k/ is that way.
>>
>>17143768
i have a steam but he hardly replies and half the time he isnt even playing with people
>>
Elaborate what the situation is. Are you bf/gf? Living together? Just friends? Never even met in person?
>>
>>17143776
friends but we have had some sexual convos
>>
Ask to play a multiplayer game with him / otherwise spend time together in a way relevant to both of your interests. If that doesn't work, probably not a good fit anyway.

If it does work, then just explain your feelings (preferably in person, so you both can read tone and body language) and respectfully accept whatever response he has. (Prepare your favorite ice cream beforehand; if it works out, you can share, and if not, you get to cry into the whole carton.)
>>
>>17144270
i will try anon
>>
So a few questions:

What changed, and when? I gather that he's stopped talking to you as much, is this really recent, or has it been a while?

Has he also been treating others like this, that you know of? If he's suddenly just become very quite and introspective and doesn't talk to anyone at all, then it could be something private/personal that's going on, maybe depression like you said.

There are a lot of possibilities here, since we know little about both of your personality types. I know it's hard dealing with that fear of scaring him off by being too clingy versus him disappearing because you aren't clingy enough. It's a difficult balance when someone won't pay attention to you.

If you know him in real life, is there any chance that you could hang out with him irl without specifically scheduling it beforehand? Ex. you both are at a mutual friends house.
>>
>>17144546
we really dont have any mutual friends and im not sure if he has sometimes i look at his steam friends but there's only been one time he's played with someone and they were from a different country and i really would like to ask him out sometime but i really dont feel this is the time for it after all if hes not putting in effort for me then why bother
>>
>>17143691
Guys are clueless unless you tell them directly, just make sure you don't make him feel uncomfortable or do things he does not like, have you tough why he is depressed, what is the reason of his depression? Perhaps hes depressed because he wants to talk to you and you seem uninterested, perhaps hes a virgin and doesn't know how to express himself well,
I could go on, but then again that's just me
>>
>>17144646
to be honest half the times he seens me and seems uninterested but when he is i really like him because we laugh and he makes me feel happy
>>
>>17144593
>>17144954
Does he actually, genuinely know you're interested in him?
How does he know, what have you said to him?

Guys like this are very good at convincing themselves that you're just being nice, or you don't really like them that much, or you like someone else more, etc.

Also, he may like you but not want to bother you.
Personally, i have a hard time contacting people first because i don't know when it's ok to bother them (they look busy, they're with their friends, they're doing something fun, etc)
In that case, the easiest thing to do is simply contacting him first.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.