[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice, I broke up with my girlfriend today and immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1410015832082.jpg (65 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
1410015832082.jpg
65 KB, 601x599
I need some advice, I broke up with my girlfriend today and immediately regretted it. The reason I gave her was that I just wasn't in love with her anymore, but that was bullshit. I am still in love with her, the reason I broke up with her is because I got really drug fucked a couple of nights ago and ended up cheating on her. I let the guilt fuck me up and rather than being honest I took the cowards way out.

What should I do? Should I tell her the real reason and hope that maybe she'll forgive me? Or should I just not risk hurting her any more than I already have?
>>
wait, why did you feel the need to break up with her?

why couldn't you just keep it a secret like the rest of us
>>
>>17143328

I feel like a fucking scumbag for cheating on her and I just couldn't be around her without feeling like a complete cunt.

She's a fucking great girl and I just couldn't believe that I'd do that to her.
>>
>>17143336
obviously she's not that great if you felt the need to fuck someone else. Maybe if she actually fulfilled your sexual needs you wouldn't have been compelled to use mind altering drugs to get yourself in a position where you could get them met.

You're better off without her honestly, she was just weighing you down.
>>
>>17143324
It's good you broke up with her. Hopefully she gets with someone who doesn't get so fucked on drugs he cheats on her. Was the chick you cheated with a landwhale on top of it all? Why does drugs always make the feeling of landwhale flesh go away? It's not fair.
>>
>>17143387
or perhaps it just melts away your inhibitions and allows you to be the whale hunter you've secretly always wanted to be
>>
>>17143395
lol this thread is too funny
>>
I called her and told her the real reason, she thanked me for telling her but I don't think I'll be seeing her again.
>>
>>17143328
You are a peice of shit faggot, gonna die alone or end up in a relationship so toxic that cheating is normal to you. haha
>>
My wife cheated on me before and after marrying her, without my knowledge, now that I found out, she immediately "fell in love and cares about" the other man even though she begged me to stay threatening suicide, that she could never love again... now sends me texts about how beautiful their sex is...

If it's going bad or you can't commit to a person, don't do it and leave them. Don't think you can have your cake and eat it to, you are destroying yourself either way. Be honest with other people, who are single and just want to fuck around.
>>
>>17143513

I've never cheated on her before. And I don't think I ever would again.

I think that I've fucked things up between us now anyway, I had to tell her though just because if anything else, I didn't want her to think that it was her fault that we were breaking up, because it was 100% mine.

It's funny, because my housemates keep saying "you're not a bad guy, you just fucked up" but I fucking cheated on somebody I care about, how is that not scummy?
>>
>>17143530
They are coddling you, I know you were somewhat aware, you weren't raped, I could be trashed on any drug and would never have cheated on my wife, she didn't return the same and possibly gave me an STD.

You need to reinforce with her that it was all you and nothing she did was wrong, that she could not have prevented it.

You need to know you aren't going to cheat on someone, it's not a good thing I'd want on my record because you are either going to have to tell every girl that you cheated after her or live with a lie eating you up. Either one, learn from this and be a better person.
>>
>>17143324
I've cheated on women I didn't really give a shit about but never cheated on a woman I loved. Just couldn't.
>>
File: 1463151165254.jpg (42 KB, 272x262) Image search: [Google]
1463151165254.jpg
42 KB, 272x262
>>17143328

>>17143328
This.

I don't get why so many fags get so upset doing shit behind their gf's back and let the guilt get to them like nigga man up and forget about it.

I've cheated on my gf couple times due to reasons and still going strong 4 years without her knowing shit
>>
>>17143546
You are an awful person but you probably think of yourself as progressive, old fashioned, whatever, still polishing a turd.

Cheating is fucked up and if you aren't in an open relationship, you are setting yourself up for hell, ... if she finds out, she could lie and put you in jail, she could kill you, she could ruin your life, just putting it out there.

Glad, I don't have to worry about me cheating, only the girl doing it, that's enough.
>>
>>17143539

I told her that it wasn't her a fault. I really hope she doesn't feel like she was in any way to blame for me cheating because it was all me.
>>
>>17143565

Man up and tell her you coward
>>
>>17143569

I did tell her.
>>
>>17143558
>if she finds out, she could lie and put you in jail, she could kill you, she could ruin your life, just putting it out ther

My sides.

I've made sure she'll never find out and none of those scenarios will happen unless you're some retarded pussy.

But if it makes you sleep better at night i ain't done it in a year nor do i plan to anymore.
>>
>>17143565
Trust me, she will. I know for a fact it wasn't my fault but it still lingers in my mind. It sucks. Cheating is horrible, some days I feel like I wanna die, some I get a jolt of happiness that at least I didn't commit any more to that person.

IDK, just make better decisions in the future and don't listen to these MRA or feminist types, cheating is bad no matter what. Trust matters and once you cheat, not even the most forgiving soul will look at you the same way.
>>
>>17143546
>and still going strong 4 years

How do you know she doesn't know? She could have Jason, Jamal and Jake on speed dial and you wouldn't know either. Then inevitably one of you will get an STD and the look on your faces when you both find out you're scum of the earth will be precise, this is of course assuming the girl isn't cheating, in that case then you can't purport to claim "you're going strong" you just need her as an emotional crutch.
>>
>>17143591
Um no, all a girl needs to do is get you in the same place, say that you hit them, and geuss what? Domestic violence, she could ruin your job or future relationships by going crazy and exposing you.... the shit goes on and on.

I could have scorched my wifes future with a few calls, few titles in my name, few videos and pics put on the internet ... but I haven't because I still don't want to ever hurt her like she did me.

You give men a bad name. You are either gonna lose her to it (everyone finds out) or she will do the same to you and you wasted years of your life with someone.

No good scenario.
>>
You suicide because of a woman?

daym.. I just had a body who accepted his parents placing poison in his food because he had enough from life "well his parents are illuminatis and were ordered by their masters to do so..."

"But I took care of his dad... his dad now is in a deep hole 10km below us"

daaym brah just for a possey?
>>
>>17143601
>How do you know she doesn't know?

Because she don't and I'm not stupid to give it away moreover she isn't one of those chicks that get too paranoid over that shit.

Highly doubt she does the same shit considering how she is with people.

Again I'm not dumb enough to get some STD off a dirty chick either.

Anyways i did my stuff for reasons and is all behind me and there is literally no reason to confess and create unnecessary drama so you can forget about all this guilt trip shit.

>>17143602
Nigga i don't know what crazy city you from but i guarantee my gf wouldn't pull up with this retarded shit. Worst case happening if i tell her is she leaves and then drops contact from me completely as well as her friends.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.