[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, PLEASE just give me some hope that there are girls who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1462133852902.jpg (92 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
1462133852902.jpg
92 KB, 600x764
/adv/, PLEASE just give me some hope that there are girls who like girls who aren't politically left-leaning?

I should have never visited /pol/.
>>
>>17143013
That image forced my hand.
Sorry man, young peers tend to be liberals. Just keep your political beliefs under wraps and vote your own way. If it's really that big of deal, just find some women with similar views or are more ambiguous and perhaps you can sway them with time.
>>
>>17143013
>I should have never visited /pol/

Yeah it probably isn't a good idea to take a bunch of comedians and fear mongers seriously

My advice to you is to think for yourself and escape that circlejerk
>>
>>17143013

Being gay and conservative is hard, bra.

Most conservatives tend to be religious, and they wind up gay like anyone else, but they also usually feel like they ought not to do gay stuff.

Are you religious, or just conservative?
>>
>>17143078
he's not conservative, he's /pol/tarded
>>
You're worried about them being conservative since you're not 'traditional'?
You need to look for the "authoritarian stuck-up bitch" type.
>>
>>17143083

*she and basically.

I support Trump and loathe PC culture.
>>
>>17143099
why do you support trump?
>>
>>17143102

loathe PC culture, don't like Sanders or Clinton, admire "America first."
>>
>>17143078
>Being gay and conservative is hard, bra.
Which is retarded because actual conservatism calls for the gov't to stay the fuck out of the citizen's business. Neo-conservativism is just as asinine as neo-liberalism and we're going full Horseshoe spectrum at this point.
>>
>/adv/, PLEASE just give me some hope that there are girls who like girls who aren't politically left-leaning?
I'll admit I havent met any conservative lesbos to my knowledge, but I do know a few bisexual women who are.

At the same time I actually know a few very conservative gay men for whatever that's worth. This one super campy gay I know who dressed up as Tigger in short shorts for halloween is the biggest Trump supporter I know and it's the funniest thing to watch. Reminds me of a less incendiary Milo.
>>
>>17143109

>Which is retarded because actual conservatism calls for the gov't to stay the fuck out of the citizen's business.

OP here-- describes my views well. Emphasis on "citizen."
>>
>>17143108
so you want to support him because he insults people? His "america first" policy is pure pandering crap. Starting a trade war with China would do nothing but tank the economy not "put america first"

oh and btw, Trump wants to repeal gay marriage in favor of, as he put it, "traditional marriage" despite the fact he's been divorced three times.
>>
>>17143118

>so you want to support him because he insults people?

Because he's not a pussy.

Also don't give a flying fuck about getting married, but that's a topic for another day.
>>
>>17143118
> bernouts still mad
>>
>>17143118
>despite the fact he's been divorced three times.
I think this and the fact he's such a fucking meme man is enough reason to vote for him.

A three time divorcee is not someone you want running the cunt.
>>
>>17143124
so just because you don't want to get married you think no other gay people should be able to?

You think being political and not saying the first dumb thing that pops into your head is "being a pussy"? Really?

You know you're focusing in on all the wrong things. You should support someone because of their position on actual issues, tax policy, foreign policy, education policy. Not just YEAH HE INSULTED SOMEONE FUCK THOSE SJWS.
>>
why would your political view get in the way of your relationships?

conservative fail number 65135453546543594887451
>>
>>17143109
Going back to the dictionary definitions. Conservative means anti-change and traditional values. They support a powerful church over a government because that is more traditional.
>>
>>17143133

>You think being political and not saying the first dumb thing that pops into your head is "being a pussy"? Really?

nah. I think bending over backwards in favor of minority groups for no reason is being a pussy.

>You know you're focusing in on all the wrong things.

I like him because he's not focusing on the wrong things, like the other candidates. Folks are getting bombed and I care more about that than buying a cake. Sorry.

I don't agree with everything he says and does, but he's officially the "least worst" in my eyes.
>>
>>17143152
what specifically do you mean by bending over backwards in favor of minority groups?
>>
>>17143171

Trump is the only candidate who associates terrorism with Islam. The other two main ones won't because a lot of Muslims are brown.

True Islam does not belong in this country. It is, by definition, incompatible.
>>
>>17143140
You're making it sound like that isn't a total deal-breaker for a huge swath of society. You really don't have a lot of experience with people, do you...
>>
There's no reason for political differences to stand in the way of love. Damn I sound like a hippie saying that.
Though it's true. My wife is a liberal, I personally can't stand most liberals.
Wait for love, don't browse for it.
>>
>>17143186
the very first part of the first amendment disagrees with you, even before freedom of speech the framers put that the american government MUST be completely neutral in matters of religion.

All religions are, by definition, incompatible and have no place in public policy. What you're arguing for is unethical and unamerican.
>>
>>17143152
>I don't agree with everything he says and does, but he's officially the "least worst" in my eyes.

Is this not enough evidence that you shouldn't involve yourself with any of this? The fact that the reason you can't connect with any girls is because they don't favor someone you consider the lesser of the evils?

Politics is a very dangerous thing to take seriously. Especially nowadays where political debates are treated just like telivised sport events. Nobody really cares about it. They just want to see they parts THEY like or the parts THEY think are entertaining, which is why you barely see any actual political debate anywhere because the only thing a lot of people know abiut what is currently going on is that Top Ten Epic Bernie Moments article they read on Huffington Post. Trump supporters are no different either. You're letting memes define your political identity. That's what pretty much everyone our age is doing and none of them are aware of it.

If you really care about politics enough to ask for advice on finding a right leaning girlfriend then you would be invested enough to find what works for you instead of the "least worse."
>>
I'm bi and my ex lesbian gf supported Trump. I guess that's something?
>>
>>17143204
> please behead me

t. liberals
>>
>>17143237
We have the death penalty, anon.
>>
>>17143237
excuse me, the adults are talking
>>
>>17143243
> you must let people who will try to destroy america into america
> if you dont you are not american
>>
>>17143013
In my youth, a lot of my close friends were raging lesbians, and they were some of the most fun people I've ever met. They loved going out, weren't afraid of guns, weren't obsessed (even remotely) with PC.

They were a blast to chill with.
>>
>>17143258
whoever said anything about letting the people who will try to destroy america into america

stop putting words into my mouth
>>
>>17143240
Do we execute people for being gay though? Or little boys for cursing a religion? Women for getting raped? And on and on. spoiler altert: all those things have happened in "tolerant and compassionate" Islamic countries.

Yeah we have the death penalty but we also have due process and a somewhat competent legal system. We don't just kill people all willy nilly.
>>
>>17143265
and just because they do it there means you think the people fleeing those countries to come to a better one want to turn this country into a shithole too? No, they're coming here to get away from that shit. And if they want sharia law in america who the fuck cares, it never will be. Being an idiot is not against the law and you're free to believe whatever you want, no matter how stupid it is.

If people resort to crime to get what they want then obviously they deserve the full punishment of the law, but you're being paranoid and needlessly bellicose when you say you want to ban all muslim immigration because muslim countries suck so obviously the people who are trying to escape them must suck too.
>>
>>17143270
see europe for an example as to what happens if you let them in

> to come to a better one want to turn this country into a shithole too?

thats exactly what they do because islam isnt just a religion, its a political system and an all encompassing way of life. what a lot of culturally christian atheist liberals dont understand is that unlike christianity, every facet of islam is non-negotiable. 2nd and 3rd gen muslim migrants are MORE extreme
>>
>>17143286
america is not the equivalent of europe, america's muslim population is not the equivalent of europe's muslim population. We do not have the same history of the turk being the ancient enemy that europe does.

America has a unique ability to easily integrate new immigrant populations that no nation in Europe can do. There is no shared history, no sense of racial identity, if you live here and love America then you're American, that's all there is to it. In Belgium if you're not ethnically flemish or waloon you will always be an outsider. Even if you lived there your whole life, even if your parents lived there their whole lives you will never be a real belgian. In America we don't have that. France is over 90% ethnically French, America is absolutely nothing like that at all. In Europe muslim populations all live in shitty ghettos where there's no work and everyone is muslim. In America we don't have that.

To ignore these differences is to be willfully blind
>>
>>17143013
my ex was mexican and hates liberals. She even supports the wall.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.