[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the border between friendship and love with opposite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Where is the border between friendship and love with opposite sex? How do you know it from each other?
>>
>>17142990
When you start wondering where is the line between friendship and love you have pretty much crossed it.
>>
what is sexual attraction
>>
>>17143010
That is when your peepee goes stiffy when you are next to a girl.
>>
>>17143021
BINGO!!

And this is also what makes the difference between friendship and love.
>>
>>17143035
No, the difference is when HER peepee goes dankie when she's next to you
>>
>>17142990
I think a lot of what people expect to feel when they think of love--the infatuation, sleeplessness, hearts aflutter, etc.--is a little overrated and not necessarily indicative of real love.

I was hung up on girls a number of times where I felt all those intense, crush feelings, but in most cases I didn't really know the girls that well. So while in some respects more exciting than the love I developed for the woman who is now my wife, it was also shallow.

The biggest symptom with my wife is.... sort of a feeling of rightness. I saw the rest of my life with her, and felt good about it. I had a hard time imagining alternate scenarios. Say what you will, but it's been twenty years and we are very happy together.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.