[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afterparty with older girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Yesterday, I went volunteering to a circus with some friends. There were a lot of hot women among ther performers and I've chatted a little bit with one of them. She is like 4'10, really cute and nice body because she did a lot of gymnastics. The trouble is, she is 29 y/o when she looks like a 16 y/o girl. I am 23 and I wonder how can I approach her tonight despite our age gap? Topics of conversation, things to avoid with older women?
>>
>thinking 23 and 29 is a gap
>thinking 29 is old
>>
>>17142923
Compared to the level of men around her age, I am definetely not at the same point in life than them
>>
>>17142934
29 y.o. guys are still immature crybabies. i don't see any problems arising
>>
don't get wound up on the age gap. if there is mutual interest, you'll notice.
what you should aviod is acting like a kid and using weird teen slang
>>
>>17142906

She is a hot gymnast not even in her thirties and you are talking about age.

Moron.

Just talk to her normally, talk about yourself, get her to talk about her self, get her in bed and enjoy that supple, petite body.
>>
>>17142945
How do you guys handle the "I have a boyfriend" speech?
>>
>>17142975
with dignity. just say cool, no worries.

It's not a negative reflection on you at all, and not something you can change (unless she is an unfaithful slut you wouldn't want to know anyway)
>>
>>17142997
Give me an example of what should I say? I don't want to act like a beta/cuck
>>
>>17143005
>cool, no worries.

What more do you want?
>>
>>17142975
>Oh cool. No shame in my game.
>>
>>17143005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWildTNl37o
>>
>>17143005
just say ok. if you're feeling pro, make a little joke about it.

with the best sentiments, it sounds like you're a bit nervous so the less you say, the less chance of saying something properly autistic there is
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.