[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show pics of hot girls to my bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Is it wrong to show nude pictures of hot women to my boyfriend to see if he will get hard or flustered that she's hot?
My boyfriend is one of those guys that will say he doesn't find anyone but myself hot and lies when I ask if an obvious girl is hot.
TL;Dr
> show pics of naked hot girls to my bf
> is it wrong?
>>
it's not wrong per se. but your intentions are pretty shady and weird.
what do you want to achieve with this?
>>
For the reasons youre doing it for? Yes.
>>
Erections and sexual attraction from people that aren't you are completely normal. Actually I think your boyfriend may be autistic since you're still around and not a normal girl.
>>
Okay i had a gf like you
She would get me to comment on other girls she found hot and would get super upset about it when i shared her opinion
She was also really jealous because im close with a girl who she thought was the pinnacle of cuteness

Yes girls can be cute and hot but i was only attracted to my gf at the time, why? Personality and compatibility

Its okay to show him pics but you're doing it out of the wrong reasons and i don't get what do you hope to achieve with this
>>
>>17142852
You're fuckin weird
>>
I can see you disliking him lying to you, but he's just trying to get across a sense of loyalty.
He obviously finds them hot, but he doesn't want to appear unfaithful.
Just relax, he seems devoted at least.
>>
Yes. You're a psychobitch that is actively trying to manipulate a man who is openly extolling your praises into getting a boner so you can justify your own deep-seated insecurities.
>>
>>17142852
If I don't get a boner from seeing another woman's bare breasts while having a GF/wife, I'd go to the doctor really fucking fast.
>>
i hate this type of broads
like wtf do u get out of it? yes its 100% confirmed theres other girls hotter than u so WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BITCH?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.