[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having to commute to a job fuck up your chances of attending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449174000592.png (9 KB, 236x504) Image search: [Google]
1449174000592.png
9 KB, 236x504
Does having to commute to a job fuck up your chances of attending it consistently? Should I not get a job if using the local bus is my best option?
>>
unless you get a job in your own bed, you'll have to commute. commute just means travelling to work, it doesn't matter whether you drive, walk get the bus or ride a unicycle there.

As long as you're a semi-organised person and can factor in the extra time commuting will take in the morning, then it shouldn't be a problem. How long are you talking?
>>
>>17142659
a few months at least.
>>
>>17142663
no, how long would the commute be?
>>
>>17142672
generally around 12 minutes to the place I need to be plus another 10 or so of walking.
>>
>>17142678
Some of my friends drive over an hour each way so calm down
>>
>>17142678
thats completely achievable man, and better than most people's. You just need to get into the rhythm in the morning to get up at the same time that leaves you enough time to get ready, have a bite to eat and then get to work. My best buddy drives and hour and a half each way.

Some people say long commutes are good because it lets your mind change over from "work" mode to "play" mode.

I assume this is what you're asking about btw
>>
>>17142630
The cammute is never going to be fun.
>>
>>17142678

Yeah this is nothing. Just figure out how long it takes to get to work and then plan your morning thusly. Set an alarm, go to bed at the right time, don't dawdle, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17142678
12 minutes? what the fuck? seriously?
It takes me like 45 minutes to get to school
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.