[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to know if a girl is bi or lesbian? I've been spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: qwe.jpg (87 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
87 KB, 634x357
How to know if a girl is bi or lesbian? I've been spending a lot of time recently with this girl I really like and I feel like I fell in love with her. I don't want to lose her, we are both the best soulmates we could ever wish for and I'm afraid that if I try and make some move she won't trust me anymore.
When we were at the bar for the first time she told me about a long term relationship she had with a girl and that she had a guy before her. She's 19 tho and the guy she had was probably in the phase when she wasn't sure about her sexuality...

She shows all the signs that she really, really likes me, but I don't know if in romantic or just friendly way.
I'm really lost...
>>
Why'd you bump my thread?
>>
help
>>
>>17142585
ask her
>>
>>17142585

Just ask her out and see what happens.
>>
>>17142670
Like on a date? We are not the types who would go out on dates. We are going to take some lsd this tuesday though...
>>
>>17142697
>lsd
Fucking trash.
>>
>>17142732
Tip to you my dear sir.
>>
>>17142697
I don't think you even know what a soulmate is. You're only 19 buddy just go for the girl. The reality is that any relationship at your age will end within 4 years.
>>
if she's open about her past relationships with men and seems to be interested in you, she's probably bisexual.
just ask her pal.
>>
>>17142697

Then do whatever it is you'd do to approach a girl you like if you weren't worried she was a lesbian.
>>
>>17142796
What is a soulmate by your definition?
>>
Asking is a safe bet.
>>
>>17142585
Buy her a dildo, gauge her reaction
>>
>>17143651
I wish I was as funny as you desu.
>>
>>17142585
Where are you based anon?
>>
grab her tit and see how she reacts.
>>
>>17143870
UK, why?
>>
The best part is you claim to be soulmates, when you don't even know her sexuality. I figured soulmates would know each other a little better then that.
>>
>>17143938
Does it really matter? It's how you know each other more on meta/spiritual level than on facts what counts.
>>
>>17143942
wat
if you don't even know if she's interested in you then you aren't soulmates.
you're just a creep.
>>
>>17143942
I strongly disagree. But hey, attach a bunch of overblown emotions to someone you don't know that well, I'm sure when facts replace fantasy you'll feel the same way. If she only wants women or other men you'll still love her forever, amirite?
>>
>>17143944
>>17143968
What the fuck man. We've spent like 80% of days in the last two months together...it's not like I have some fucked up romanticising fantasies about me and her living a life in a beautiful loving relationship.
She's the best friend I have right now.
>>
Also how am I a creep...what the fuck...
>>
>>17143929
JUst sounds similar to a girl I know, curious if its the same one, Reading?
>>
>>17144107
Nope.
>>
>>17144118
Well that's good for you then, aslong as its not around Bournemouth either
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.