[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i got a piano for christmas about 2 years ago. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: piano.jpg (3 MB, 4368x2912) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
3 MB, 4368x2912
So i got a piano for christmas about 2 years ago. I haven't played on it alot but i'd like to catch things up again. The problem is that i live at home, and my mothers new boyfriend and his dad got the piano for me. It was really expensive and right now im in a huge fight with this dude because hes a fucktard. He has the piano in his and my moms room and he plays on it all the time. Is it okay for me to claim the piano back?
ofc his argument will be that i don't even play on it and thats why it should be with him instead. I dont feel like goig into their rom and seeing his face all the time everytime i want to play and thats also a reason why i stopped playing

What shold i do adv?
>>
Who puts a piano in their bedroom anyways? Ask them to move it into the living area or something so you can better access it
>>
>>17142459
yeah but i rareley go outside my room because of the current situation i have with him and my mother. Its just fucked

Is it wrong for me to put it in my room?
>>
Save up. Buy your own. There’s some relatively inexpensive ones you can buy and you’re just starting out so it doesn’t have to be amazing.

Sounds like it’s his piano now. He bought it anyways. Wouldn’t you feel bad having and using something from someone you hate anyway?
>>
>>17142448
You can't "steal" the p[iano and move it into your room. That makes you the fucktard. Suggest, perhaps through your mother, that it go in the living room where everyone can take turns enjoying it.

And remember - you are trying to get him to do something nice, so it might be worth at least pretending to be more pleasant with him.
>>
>>17142485
yeah i guess thats true. Im guessing im moving out soon anyways so i could just save up some money to buy my own. I just dont feel like negotiating with this dude. He acts like a fucking teenager for even putting it i his room knowing that im not ever gong to enter there
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.