[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She is showing me all of the signs of liking me; holding my hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2-9-600x600.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2-9-600x600.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
She is showing me all of the signs of liking me; holding my hand a few times like the picture while we are laying down, hugging me while I run my hands through her hair, leaning her head into me, complimenting me constantly, never ending eye contact when we speak and stupid smiles the entire time we speak, and lighting up completely when we are near each other.

But she has a boyfriend, and I know it's not a perfect relationship. I have a feeling that they lack intimacy, as they have been together since they were kids and she is now an 8/10 and he is a 4/10.

Are all of the above signs that she is interested? Is she searching for intimacy elsewhere and feels trapper by her boyfriend? What do you guys think?
>>
Even if she was interested, why would you want to be with a girl who'll do this shit with another guy while in a relationship?
>>
Go for it, make a move. Worst case is that she grows a conscience and stays with the other guy out of guilt.
>>
File: 1462360427064.png (98 KB, 464x351) Image search: [Google]
1462360427064.png
98 KB, 464x351
>>17142431
I think you're a cunt. Don't even think about going down that road m8. That's pretty much cheating, all you need to do is guide her to a bed and that will be it.

Don't even consider it, sheay dump her current bf to be with you but she will just cheat and dump you as well.

They're what we call sluts
>>
>>17142435
This. She has absolutely no character. Shes literally a horrible person
>>
Do you guys think all of this stuff is already a betrayal to her boyfriend?

I think she feels obligated to stay with him because he is suicidal and depressed, but she is not physically attracted to him anymore and this is why she is seeking intimacy from other men.
>>
>>17142445

I realize that these actions are not very flattering, but she is legitimately one of the most caring and kind people I have ever met in my life. The guy is also her first boyfriend and they have dated since they were 15, and they are both 20 now.
>>
>>17142458
>Do you guys think all of this stuff is already a betrayal to her boyfriend?
Yes

>I think she feels obligated to stay with him because he is suicidal and depressed, but she is not physically attracted to him anymore and this is why she is seeking intimacy from other men.
Doesn't matter, she's the sort of girl who'd mess around with another guy while she's in a relationship. If she can do it with you, she can do it to you.
>>
>>17142462
So in those five years she learned to be less loyal. At this rate, I definitely wouldn't be getting involved with her.
>>
>>17142462
Their history is no excuse. Even if he was abusive it doesn't give her a free pass for her activities with you. It's incredibly unflattering and a window into how she treats her relationships. Shes gone so far beyond emotionally cheating it's not even funny. The fact she won't break up with her boyfriend regardless just shows how legitimately cold she is, just not to you, right now
>>
Has she kissed you? Have you fucked? No. She just considers you a close friend.
>>
>>17142476
>>17142476

This is emotional cheating.
>>
>>17142517
This
The girl is spineless and isn't really relationship material
>>
>>17142431
From the looks of it, it seems she is already tired of her relationship, she is just looking for someone to get her out of it (you) and it is likely that you make her feel something her boyfriend doesn't.
I say don't try anything, she will make up her mind eventually and either dump his boyfriend or stay with him, meanwhile don't interfere in her private affairs or ruin her relationship.
>>
>>17142526
>his boyfriend
her lol
>>
>>17142526

This is basically what I'm doing. I'm not prodding her for what's really happening (although I know pretty much; the guy does a poor job covering his digital footprint), and I'm not trying to manipulate her into leaving him or anything like that.

I absolutely will not go further than this "emotional cheating" that these other people have identified, because I believe it sets a bad example if I do choose to get in a relationship with her.
>>
>>17142536

You're trash
>>
>>17142536
Sometimes a girl only needs an excuse to get out of a dying relationship. I'm not implying that you're just an excuse for her or that she doesn't like you but like i said, moving on is a decision she has to make, and as long as you don't try anything or let her make advances on you, you're not >>17142541 trash.
>>
Apparently behaving in a decent manner isn't high on this girl's list of priorities. Ask yourself if this is really behavior that you want in a girlfriend.

Chances are high that you're not really thinking about this because you're some sad,desperate, horny fuck. But hey, this is how fools learn: the hard way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.