[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl who's still in high school (she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1462129800577.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1462129800577.png
142 KB, 415x367
There's this girl who's still in high school (she's 18) and I just graduated.

She's super cute and she's with an ugly fat boy and it makes me sick. How do I steal her away? We have little to no contact, idk how to get started

Keep morals out of this pls thanx
>>
>implying you are superior to an ugly fat boy
>>
>>17142410
kek, that 'ugly fat boy' is a million times better than you can ever hope to be
>>
You get her by being better than her ugly fat boy. I bet you can't do that.
>>
>>17142414
>>17142415
>>17142417
Ugly fat boys detected
>>
>>17142422
None of those things, actually.
>>
>>17142426
Yeah, seriously. qt 18 year old fresh out of high school? I'm sure her school was just teeming with fat boiz and that one she's dating was the best.

There's a reason she's with him.
>>
Come on, give this guy a break, we all know that feel when the girl we like is with another guy, sometimes you even hate the guy for no reason at all lol.
>>17142410
You cannot "steal her away" mainly because you pretty much have no chance.
If you really like this girl, do not become a close friend, show interest but without getting too close, don't ever try to turn her against her fat boy, and just wait.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>17142439
>Come on, give this guy a break, we all know that feel when the girl we like is with another guy, sometimes you even hate the guy for no reason at all lol.
I have no idea what that's like, actually. Not everyone is as petty as you and OP.
>>
>>17142439
Thank you. Would it be weird to follow her on instagram if we haven't really talked a lot? I mean we've briefly talked and I helped her a little as a TA but I wasn't ever "friendly".
>>
>>17142443
Sorry if i was not clear enough, i did not mean to genuinely hate/resent a guy for no reason, what i meant is that we all know the feel of jealousness towards a close person of the girl/guy you like. I really doubt you or any normal person doesn't know how being jealous feels like.
>>
>>17142410
Well you shouldn't be a fagget
>>
>>17142446
So are you debating about following her on instagram and "stealing her away" from her boyfriend?
My advice would be just to have small chats with her and not interfering in her relationship and if you really like her you will wait until she is available, meanwhile you could look for girls who are actually single.
>>
>>17142451
She said she wasn't a guy, doubt she's really experienced jealousy like that
>>
Stop being a jealous whore and find someone who's single instead
>>
>>17142478
Well stealing away was partly just me joking around. I don't expect anything at the moment.

I'm mainly wondering how to get into the atmosphere of someone I've only talked to a few times, who's still in highschool, without looking like a creep.
>>
>>17142489
Unless you have a legitimate reason (i.e. not something we can make up for you) to get to talk to her and know her better, you're going to look like a creep.
>>
>>17142410
Obviously the "ugly fat boy" gives her something she wants. Figure out what it is, and see if you can offer it.

(Chances are that it's something that's beyond you, like understanding, sympathy, reliability, love, etc.)
>>
>>17142489
>>17142410
How old are you op anything more than 22 and still fucking high schoolers is ok but dating isn't.
>>
>>17142503
Sorry but no, don't try to compete with her boyfriend, chances are she will have a reason to avoid you unless she is tired of her bf or if he is a shitty bf and even if any of this were true, it doesn't mean she would be with you anyways.
>>17142489
If the age gap is a problem try to approach her in a more private environment like texting or i don't know, you'll figure it out, all of this when she is single of course.
>>
>>17142507
19 lol, in my OP I said I graduated last year.

>>17142519
Only problem is the fact that I'm not in high school and we don't have any common friends
>>
>>17142522
what do you have to offer any girl
>>
>>17142522
Then just text her, small talk and that kind of stuff, show interest and maybe when she is single you could ask her out, meanwhile you can just get to know her.
>>
>>17142525
Doesn't matter what I say, you already have a predisposed opinion of me from the OP and you're against me. I am a good person generally, just jealous like the other guy said.
>>
>>17142531
>She's super cute and she's with an ugly fat boy and it makes me sick

ok so you want her for her looks no? you're jealous because you think he's unworthy of her? is that it
>>
>>17142539
Well I don't know much about her personality yet, obviously. Yeah I think that. I know we're supposed to believe looks don't matter but that's a crock of shit. She's probably got low self esteem or something.
>>
File: 1461895691483.jpg (8 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1461895691483.jpg
8 KB, 245x200
>>17142410
>She's super cute and she's with an ugly fat boy and it makes me sick.

How about finding a single girl?

Do you see yourself being superior to other people? If you really were amd had the looks you'd be having a hot chick.

Go ask /b instead
>>
>>17142544
so it hasn't occurred to you that he probably has something else going for him? attributing everything to looks is a very weak, defeatist and pathetic attitude
>>
>>17142550
Probably does. I'm drunk and jealous and upset and you're ruining my mood. Leave
>>
>>17142553
just know that you're a pathetic rat with the charisma of a smelly turd and that few people want to acknowledge your existence :)

t. ugly but wealthy 18 year old with 7/10 qt gf
>>
>>17142558
I'm aware, thanks.

You must be pretty insecure to need to keep flaunting your wealth on everyone's threads. Have you nothing better to do?
>>
>>17142561
good, remain aware
>>
>>17142564
Stop projecting anon. Who hurt you?
>>
>>17142558
You're no better than him as he is no better than the fat boyfriend.

Morale is: Don't mess with girls that are not single.
>>
He has something that you don't have, most likely. Other than the obvious answer of "that girl you like."

You're not going to steal shit. Sorry, OP. Thems the breaks. If you barely have any contact with her, that means she's already disregarded you as a potential partner.
>>
>>17142410
plant drugs in his locker. Who wants to date a crack head?
>>
>>17142581
Best advice I've gotten yet

W2C crack?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.