[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463197614972.jpg (567 KB, 2122x2122) Image search: [Google]
1463197614972.jpg
567 KB, 2122x2122
Alright /adv/,

So here's my dilemma, this girl has been causing me problems(ie making fun of me and photo shopping pictures.) To resolve this issue I've decided on calling her father and telling him about my troubles, to give him incentive to actually have a talk with her I'll let him know about the nudes his princes likes to share. Cause no one wants to raise a bully/slut.

with that I hope to at least confirm his suspicions and give him a persinal reason to yell at her.

>but
here is where you come in

by doing this I've been informed that it would be social suicide, and that I'd end up being hated by my classmates.

>What can I do?
Do I just let this go? if I do I'd feel like I was letting her win.
>Opinions welcome
>>
Yes, it would be social suicide. Also what makes you think her father will care or do anything? Why don't you just grow up?
>>
>>17142360
I'd care if my daughter was a whore.
>>
>>17142378
That's nice, but you're not her father. Grow up.
>>
That can backfire. If I had a daughter and some pencil dick was threatening to share nudes, assuming underage here, and extorting me to boot, I'd either kick your ass or get the police involved. Either way, not a good end for you
>>
>>17142384
So being submissive is your definition of growing up.

Ignoring the problem isn't a solution.
>>
>>17142390
>threatening to share nudes
I think you misread, I'm just letting him know that she hands it out like candy. By doing so I hope he allies with me for letting him know about something he should care about.
>>
>>17142404
>I hope he allies with me
Jesus Christ, I'm beginning to see why you're such a target for her.
>>
>>17142407
So somehow you deduced that him sympathising with me is a bad thing.
>>
>>17142416
No, just less likely than you think.
>>
>>17142423
I honestly want to understand the reasoning behind this.

If someone hears that their kid is a piece of shit to others and that their kid is a slut. It only makes sense that they'd have some concerns about their child. I can't imagine a responsible parent would take this lightly.
>>
>>17142436
Because who the fuck blindly listens to some random kid who has a grudge over their own child?
>>
>>17142441
Every parent ever. Have you never been called out for being a fagget.
>>
>>17142453
Confirmed for being delusional.
>>
>>17142454
alright then what's your suggestion
>>
>>17142358
Work through the school. They are required by law to protect you from bullying, real or cyber. (Google "school sued for not stopping bullying")
>>
>>17142358
Don't talk to her father, most of the time it backfires, if you realy hate her send the pictures anonymously to her parents with a message (not handwritten) like "Your daughter does a realy good job at school, keep it up!", if you're lucky she'll be moving realy soon.
btw are you sure she's not into you ? sometimes girls are realy dumb trying to get your attention
>>
>>17142528
I'm tempted to try. But its a private school, so whoever pays more is who the school defends.
>>17142574
I don't own the pictures, I guess I accidently implied I did. I'm sure she isn't into me. She's ugly so I wouldn't want to.

Also the worst part is when here and here cunt freinds say things like "he's so hot" or something else that sounds nice but what they really mean is the opposite, thats what hurts the most.
>>
>>17142595
Oh ok
Well, i still suggest you don't try talking with her father, usually it doesn't work the way we like.
If it's a private school you can try the "do something or we'll sue you" or the "do something or i will change school (AND sue you)" since they always try to not lose money, but yeah, it's complicated, sorry for not being able to help
>>
>>17142650
You were very helpful, I now know not to directly tell her father that his daughters a whore.
>>
Op, from reading this thread I can tell you're highly autistic, so just be quiet for a second and listen to my advice.

Your plan could work or could fail entirely dependent on what kind of man the father is. Furthermore, if the girl is a cunt, there's a high possibility that the father is also a cunt.

Your plan has absolutely ZERO chance of succeeding if you tell the father about his daughters nudes. The fact that you think that could help your case at all indicates that you have no understanding of how human interactions work. The father will see this as an insult to him and his family. Although you seem to see taking a naked photo of yourself as some irredeemable thing that a parent would hate their own child for, in reality, it is actually a pretty common thing that a lot of teenage girls do and regret later. The father might be slightly upset to find out, but ultimately he will forgive his daughter and side with her against you.

If you do go through with your plan, whatever you do, don't tell the dad about the nudes.
>>
>>17142574
This OP.

Being Anonymous is a good thing ;)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.