[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do many girls browse /adv/ I was wondering would you date a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: WtX6alH.jpg (298 KB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
WtX6alH.jpg
298 KB, 3496x4024
Do many girls browse /adv/ I was wondering would you date a guy or even potentially marry one and have kids with a guy who has a 4 inch dick or would that be a complete deal breaker for you? Not going to lie I've been feeling completely terrible about my size and I'm wondering do girls exist who don't care about that shit.
>>
>>17142094
God dam man move on

Run a lot

Learn to eat pussy

Touch her body

Kiss the bitch

Passionate sex is better than the ground and pound most bitches get.
>>
>>17142094
Ask in one of the "ask the opposite gender" threads
>>
as a chick, i have to say that i do not give a shit how big or small your dick is. i'm a virgin, but whatever, man. It's not a deal-breaker for me - cocks differ, but i'd rather date a nice guy that doesn't beat the shit out of me even if the dude got a smaller penis.
>>
>>17142094
Yes, anon, I'd date and eventually marry someone with a smaller dick.
The qualities I look for in a partner are others, especially in the long term.
Don't worry too much and try to be confident.
>>
Yes, dick size doesn't matter. Only if it is too big, then it might be a problem.
>>
>>17142094
I'd be put off but I'd give it a shot if you were a good guy otherwise.
>>
>>17142102
Seriously. If you're overweight your dick will seemingly grow as you gain weight, also your confidence will grow and that's going to get you laid more than anything. Go get em' anon.
>>
>>17142094
Virgin here, but dick size does not matter. It's more about personality and emotional and intellectual compatibility.
>>
>>17142107
With no experience you're only speculating.

>>17142110
I love chicks like you. So pious and idealistic about 'other' qualities. Those other qualities are indeed very important, I agree far more important than dick size.

But then again.... if dick size is so unimportant I wouldn't have so many women interested in riding mine. Women who've married their ideal mate but get curious later. Women who arch and moan and squirm, women who breathlessly tell me they never expected it to feel so good to have a long, thick penis fill them completely.

Penis size doesn't really matter because the women who want to try my big cock don't want to marry me (actually a lot do, but that's another subject) they just want to enjoy me.

OP! With a little dick of 4" you'll need to find chicks who don't have full puffy pussy lips otherwise you'll have trouble staying inside. At least they'll have no trouble giving you oral.
>>
>>17142120
i bee fucked up. I meant "lose weight". Start exercising and it will help with many problems.
>>
>>17142135
I notice no females have come back to disagree with this.
>>
Alright now. I'm not going to lie. I'd be a little underwhelmed. But that's about it. My bf got a big dick. He's about 8' and has a lot of girth (can't close my hand around him). I'm petite. I can tell you that it DOES feel amazing when he's inside me. BUT i can not cum from penetration. Him giving me oral or fingering me is much more satisfying. The part where he actually penetrates me during sex is wonderful. But mostly because i love that he is so close to me. That has nothing to do with how big his cock is. There are drawbacks to him being so well endowed. I can't get him far down my throat when giving a bj. And anal hurts like all hell. My ex had an average dick. I'd say around 6' and i could easily close my hand around him. Sex with my bf IS more satisfying, but solely because we have a much better relationship in general than i had with my ex. If i would switch dicks on them, sex with my bf would still be way better in a phlethora of ways. A bick dick is nice. Just like a girl with r big, round, firm breasts is nice to look at. But it's not what is a defining point for being a good partner or even a good lay.
But i guess you never really had a gf. Otherwise you would know all this and not worry about your size so much.
>>
I am currently engaged to and have a child with a guy with a small dick. He knows what he's doing. He doesn't go for long either but he can make it worth it. Hey maybe I have a tiny vag but I feel it all
>>
>>17142177
You my dear are exactly the type who will one day wind up experimenting with someone like me. It may not be until you're 40+ but you will and I know just what you'll say.... the same as the others.

>>17142170
This girl will be less likely to be tempted to try someone like me. She's been there and knows what it's like.
>>
>>17142135
I never said it doesn't matter at all - a big dick looks good and probably feels better.
But, in all honesty, my boyfriend with a very average cock makes me come every time we fuck. Also, he is an amazing person overall, very smart and incredibly funny, other than being reasonably attractive.
Would I cheat on him to try a huge cock? No. Is dick size something I'd care in a long term partner? Maybe, but surely not enough to be a deal breaker as long as sex life is overall good.
>>
>>17142196
I don't get it, guys. As a girl, there is no way i can know how big your cock is till i'm getting you naked. And THAT would be after we already formed some attachement. If i start dating someone, i don't know what business he has down his pants. It doesn't play into the fact that i like or dislike you. Let alone the illusion that i would be able to "be after you because you got a huge cock". It's always exciting to see a guys cock for the first time. But that's because at that point you should REALLY want to explore his body and get closer. It MIGHT happen that a girl loses interest in you after having sex for the first time. But i'm sure that was more about the way you where too selfish or how you where too rough or how you failed to make her feel good.
>>
>>17142135
Where the fuck are you finding these women because I've been trying to use my dick size (8" x 5.5 ") and I have had no such luck

I'm tall, tan, pretty good looking and have no problem sleeping with women, but my dick size was never even a part of the equation until we actually did the dirty. I honestly wish my dick was smaller because it was painful for half the woman I've slept with
>>
Dont worry my fellow small penis,
They will have to settle for us eventually!
>>
>>17142169
Because it's obviously a fantasy you've come up with.
>>
I suffer from Endometriosis and my vagina is literally 3 inches deep. Anything bigger than 4 inches is absolutely agonizing for me. My bf is 4 inches and he fits in perfectly, sometimes it still hurts but he's pleased because the vagina itself is permamently tight. The only downside is that I'm infertile and I really wanted to have kids.
>>
>>17142914
damn I bet he creams that pussy all up every every day
>>
>>17142094
How old are you?

It doesn't matter as long as you're doing the other things a man is supposed to do.
And you can completely compensate if you think your dick size won't please a girl by learning how to give head.
Tbh, I've never cum from having a dick inside of me, even when it was very long and thick. Head is always better. So I'm sure she can bear with it for you if you bear with it for her.
>>
I'm dating an Asian guy with the smallest penis I've ever had sex with (had 2 partners before him) and could see myself with him for a long time, even possibly married and with kids if things go well. He treats me well, also has his own interests and friends and is just a nice, social guy. Penetration doesnt feel like much in all positions and he slips out quite easily but some positions are great for both of us and we're still practicing what feels best for both of us. So dont worry OP, penis size is really not that important in a relationship, if a girl is wants to have sex with you she usually already really likes you and wont be bothered by it
>>
>Do many girls browse /adv/
More than any other board on 4chan, or so the theory goes. Some even speculate that it's majority-female, though most of the people who think that are from /r9k/.

>I was wondering would you date a guy or even potentially marry one and have kids with a guy who has a 4 inch dick or would that be a complete deal breaker for you?
Some would. Some wouldn't. Most, though, would tell you that you haven't given them enough information to answer: they see men as more than just a penis, and so they need more information about the man im question.

>Not going to lie I've been feeling completely terrible about my size and I'm wondering do girls exist who don't care about that shit.
Who don't care at all? Probably not all that many. Who don't obsess over it, though? Probably most. But there are three caveats:

- Well-endowed women can get away with being lousy in bed, trusting in their looks to do all the work for them. The same is true of well-endowed men. But you don't have that luxury, so you need to get good in bed like your sex life depended on it, because, well, it does. Master foreplay. Learn to dominate in the non-BDSM sense. If BDSM might be a thing for you, learn that too. Pick up some toys and learn how to use them.
- Forget about the hookup culture, which is all about raw physicalty. It's nothing worth mourning anyway.
- Women know that it's easy to hurt most men by insulting their size. Expect this to be used against you when relationships go sour: not all women are willing to take such cheap shots, but given how badly you're crumbling against your own evaluation, you need to learn to be resilient against this in case you wind up with someone who does.
>>
>>17142120
woah, is this true?

brb mcdonalds
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.