[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sunflowers-at-sunset.jpg (36 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
sunflowers-at-sunset.jpg
36 KB, 425x282
>Finished semester
>Prof said we can hand in assignment after semester/exams
>Waited around a week after exams before I start
>Parents found out
>Got angry and say that I will get zero as I will hand it in so late
>Explain how some of my friends finished their exams a day ago and how the professor is ok with us handing in our assignment after exam
>They are angry
>Will not listen and keep yelling at me
>Pick up fan and throw it to the ground
>Fan breaks (don't know if it still works)
Now what?
>>
>>17142015
Why are your parents bitching? You are a grown ass man in college. It's not like it's highschool where they have authority.
>>
>>17142015
Check if the fan works.
>>
>>17142068
Exactly! Plus two of my friends are doing it at the same time as me. I started at the same time as them.
My parents tend to think of me as immature for my age (and maybe they are right).
>>
>>17142085
Then say what I said. Tell them the teacher said it'd fine you knew it in advance and it doesn't matter you are an adult they can not treat you this way like they rule your life.
>>
>>17142015
Wonder how toddlers were about to conceive a child that is now in college.
>>
>>17142086
I did. I said the professor is super nice but they don't believe me. They be like "we didn't have this in our generation so you're probably lying".
I got pissed that they will not listen to me no matter what I said and they kept yelling at me so I threw the fan... ;-;

Btw I am >>17141728
Am I risking becoming homeless? Is the risk worth it?
>>
Uhh shit, try plugging it in and see if it turns on
>>
>>17142095
Bump for this
>>
>>17142015
Oy underage, what are you doing here. Grades are usually due from the teachers a week after exams. Only high schools (or weird britbong schools) let you turn stuff in that late.
>>
>>17142015
Nail the assignment and tell them to go fuck themselves. Also start looking for a place to live by yourself.
>>
>>17142269
Where are you from?
My exams finished before everyone else but it iw not like my professor will know.
>>17142281
I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. It is not common for people to move out as few can afford it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.