[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to find a weeb girlfriend? Where do they hang out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1463078068553.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463078068553.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
How to find a weeb girlfriend?

Where do they hang out?
>>
HELLO SENPAI I am right here for you

Seriously though, here, and any type of website/forum for anime or manga or other japanes type things. Also conventions.
>>
>>17142003

meetup.com seems to have anime meet ups. if you have any local hobby shops that cater to any geeky interests, go there. they have weekly events to bring in more money. card game and board game tournaments etc. geek has a lot of crossover.

if you're in school anime clubs. if no clubs, just seek em out its not hard to find em.

careful, tehy are fat and they are sloppy.
>>
>>17142017
God non shitty countries that arent stuck in in the past seem so great

Being introverted sucks becauae meeting introverted people is near impossible gere
>>
>>17142026

>IM INTROVERTED AND SAD

thats not a thing. you are just an extrovert who doesn't like mainstream shit.
>>
>>17142017

What if I'm not into card games/board games and just enjoy watching chinese cartoons?

I work full-time and attend classes in the evening, so I don't really have time to join clubs.

How does meeting weeb girls at conventions work? I'm not really good at picking up grills. I know my co-worker is going to a comic con convention next week, m-maybe I should join him? A seagull gf may not be too bad since I'm a bit of a /fa/ggot.

>>17142009
asl?
>>
>>17142026

also what country? if you are a qt foreigner you can crash on my couch here in hollywood for awhile to see what its like. only requirement is you'd have to play mario kart and maybe let me rub your feet.
>>
>>17142031

Sorry, not next week. I meant next month.
>>
>>17142032
Yuro shithole named Croatia
And actually my ex told me u give godly foot rubs

>>17142029
Yes thats why i so enjoy clubbing and being around people

Meeting shut ins and introverts is hard because its so looked down upon here and you simply cant meet soneone who's never at social spots
That being said im also a part of the problem because i rarely go out so yeah

People like that keep to themselves as to not be judged and ridiculed
>>
>>17142044

>yes thats why i so enjoy clubbing and being aroudn people

you clearly enjoy being around people if you are looking for other people to be around.

as for clubbing thats mainstream shit. i dont like clubbing either but im not an introvert/.
>>
>>17142067
Introverted doesn't mean you wanna go live of in a desert or in some fucking woods in god knows where you know

But having people you share interests with isn't a bad thing,you can still talk to them about vidya and whatever you're interested in, mostly i would like to meet a girl who's introverted and into nerd stuff but i have no idea how because my ex was a total shut in with no friends but loved spending time with me and playing/watching shit together

But meeting someone like her or me is hard because we dobt like being around lots if people and get tired from interaction like that very quickly
>>
>>17142003
Pozz, Croatbro. I've only met one weeb girl and she nad a weeb boyfriend. They were best friends since childhood, but they realised they loved each other and now they will probably get married. Try to find a girl that watched anime on NovaTV as a child and get her back on track as an adult. Hope this helps, štraca.
>>
>>17142098
Not OP
Just a random guy who was interested in the thread

Yeah its not hard asking someone if they like something but meeting a person or knowing where to meet people then getting the guts to stay around people without isolating myself and making the first move to meet someone is the hard part
>>
File: 51745_serial_experiments_lain.jpg (56 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
51745_serial_experiments_lain.jpg
56 KB, 1680x1050
>>17142109
OP here.

The hardest part after finding them is evaluating a girl's power level as well. Most of them like generic animus like SAO/Naruto/etc.

Only weeb girls I know about are online.
>>
>>17142114
As someone that always wanted a weeb gf and failed to find one. My advice is that, you dont get way too picky on weeb girls. As long as they have weeb hobbies, you pass her down your taste in weeb.
>>
File: 1447351535982.png (1 MB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447351535982.png
1 MB, 1040x1000
>>17142123

Be her weeb senpai basically and drag her down to the depths of weebdom?
>>
>>17142114
>>17142123
I dont even care about that

You can like whatever you want im not judgemental as long as you dobt talk shit about the things i like
Yes we can discuss its flaws
I dislike people who say stuff like video games are only for kids grow up.. You know the type

I still have no idea where to go except a single place where people play mtg abd wh40k but its too expensive and honestly i wouldn't feel good bothering them to show me the games because its a place where people 30-40 go and play shit and even if there are girls there they are either taken or too over 30
Im in college if it helps but we do t have any groups or shit here as far as i know
>>
Go to your local convention. Seriously. Talk with people, but don't be a creep.
>>
>>17142114
Why do you even care? You can show her anime you like and watch some of her favorites. At least you found a girl with the same hobby. You will never find someone with the exact same taste as you.
>>
File: 1426114234148.jpg (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426114234148.jpg
68 KB, 300x300
>>17143089
>liking casual scum
>>
organize an /a/ sings project
>>
>>17143101
Being casual is not the same as not enjoying the same genres, etc. Casuals outnumber you ten to one and finding a weeb that's absolutely obsessed isn't recommended as she probably has mental problems (but w/e you may be the same)
>>
>>17143503
Is this a real thing? Do they all want to become voice actors?
>>
File: 1463096186288.png (420 KB, 849x718) Image search: [Google]
1463096186288.png
420 KB, 849x718
Been kinda wanting this too but more over vidya side.

I avoid clubs at my uni since its just a bunch rajeets there and chicks there are fat slobs.

I'll probably just forget it and go for normal chicks in the end though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.