[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a guy >be a 6/10 >you will never have the SMV or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: EOsNLEx.jpg (41 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
EOsNLEx.jpg
41 KB, 1080x720
>Be a guy
>be a 6/10
>you will never have the SMV or looks of a 10/10 chad
>you intensely desire the attention of a 8/10 looks 10/10 intelligence goddess
>you are stubborn and will stop at nothing to achieve your goal
>but your goal is impossible
>why live
>>
Be intelligent and creative.
>>
>>17141790
What does that even mean
>>
>>17141800
Stop being a faggot and pursue something. Be an individual. Dont be defined be being a 6/10. Tons of ugly fucks bang chicks every day because they have money and influence, or they are in a highly creative position, like being a musician.
>>
>>17141825
I don't just want to bang chicks every day. I want a girl, who I desire, to desire me. As a man. As a sexual object. As someone to respect and lust after.

Drunk fucks are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>17141825
why aren't girls attracted to wealthy 18 year old skeletal boys with shy personalities
>>
>>17141787

a specific girl? or any particular girl with those ratings you described?

if oyu want to kill yourself cuz you can't have whoever you want, be my guest, but you know its silly.

but if you put in enough time (and possibly money) you can get an 8/10 looks and 10/10 intelligence.

work out until you are physically fit, then get plastic surgery if your face needs it.
>>
>>17141848
>or any particular girl with those ratings you described?

That.

>if oyu want to kill yourself cuz you can't have whoever you want, be my guest, but you know its silly.

More that it's indicative of the fact that I got born with a shity hand in the looks department and that bars me from getting the things i desire. i see no reason to continue on, work, pay taxes, and 'play my part' in society and follow the rules. hot girls can go for hot guys, nothing wrong with that, but I don't want to sacrifice anything to support that shit. I'd rather watch the world burn, or just end things personally on my own terms. if the game is stacked against you, don't play by the rules or don't play at all- that's the only way to get ahead. 'not playing by the rules' in this case would mean something fucked up like rape or prostitution which I'm not going. Living as a incel hikikomori just seemed like a prolonged and painful suicide so i'm feeling inclined to just peace out
>>
>>17141862

>life is all about trying to score an 8/10 girl
>there is literally nothing else of value in the universe

feel free to kill yourself.
>>
>>17141870
are you a girl
>>
>>17141874

no, thank god.
>>
>>17141870
>>17141877
would you tell someone to their face to kill themselves, be honest
>>
>>17141880

only facetiously.

and if you couldn't tell im being facetious, then please feel free to kill yourself.
>>
>>17141883
well i mean you're actually a nobody, 90% of your posts probably go unread, when you type 'kill yourself' i hope you are amusing yourself atleast
>>
File: 1450998763587.gif (785 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450998763587.gif
785 KB, 500x375
>>17141889

whatever makes you feel less like killing yourself.
>>
I know numerous girls who are 8/10 looks and 10/10 intelligence who are in relationships with some very average-looking, skinny (I can even think of one absolute skeletor) guys. Who have no interest in 10/10 Chads and are more into the smart, interesting, and less physically-appealing guys.

Different girls like different things, it's a total fallacy to think that hot intelligent girls only desire the Chads. I've dated girls (including my current girlfriend) who are actually put off by big muscles.
>>
>>17141907

unfortunately you are only re enforcing OP's problem, which is that he believes that the whole point of life is to have an 8/10 woman attracted to him, and literally nothing else matters.
>>
File: whispering.png (819 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
whispering.png
819 KB, 1280x800
2D
>>
>>17141907
>8/10 looks and 10/10 intelligence who are in relationships with some very average-looking, skinny (I can even think of one absolute skeletor) guys.
Do they desire them at the primal level? Do they lust after them? Or are they just good 'boyfriend material' while they cheat and find their alpha dick on the side??

>>17141914
an 8/10 woman attracted to him, and literally nothing else matters.

Considering most other shit in society is 100% bullshit and social conventions are completely arbitrary, yes, nothing else matters.
>>
File: 1412499040684.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1412499040684.png
3 KB, 210x230
>>17141921
>Do they desire them at the primal level? Do they lust after them? Or are they just good 'boyfriend material' while they cheat and find their alpha dick on the side??
You know what? I regret posting in this thread and thinking I'd help out. You're clearly extremely immature and delusional. Grow up and get a grip on reality, otherwise no advice in this thread is going to help you.

I'm out.
>>
>>17141921

>i graduated from mc donalds university and have used my vast knowledge and lack of gf to determine that gf is all that matters

you sound so wise
>>
>>17141930

please take me with you
>>
>>17141930
>You're clearly extremely immature and delusional

Please explain why. I want to be wrong. I really do.
>>
>>17141832
Well then stop having drunk fucks. Take two to tango, bitch!
>>
>>17141930
Announces leaving the thread like a pouty bitch.

Make sure to tip your bartenders!
>>
>>17141930
> Grow up and get a grip on reality
Statistically the majority of women have cheated at least once.
>>
>>17141938

people already have and you just insist they are dumb for not dedicating their life to women.

you got your answer didn't you? go kill yourself already.
>>
>>17141986
Truly understanding reality is to accept depression. Getting "out" of depression involves brainwashing oneself with emotional lives. Out of all the world's creatures, Humans are the most cursed. Our cogniscense allows us to be hyper aware of our world- and our world is an ugly, dismal, meaningless place to be.
>>
Spend years working out and moving up in your career field
In 3-4 years you'll be barely acceptable to a 7/10 western "woman"
Find your 11/10 foreign submissive qt
laugh as the white whores turn 30
>>
>>17141842
I didn't need this feel fuck wad but let us have hope in meeting goth/emo chic because those types are heavily attracted to us from my past experience
>>
10/10 its a very subjetive thing, i dont know how someone can measure beauty
>>
>>17142800

It's not that difficult, find supermodels and see how close you match up to them.
>>
>>17141787
>SMV

This is the single most difficult fucking thing to get out of my system.

This whole SMV is like a baseball bat that guys with low self-esteem use to hit themselves with once they learn about it.

Stop using this acronym, you only harm yourself. Attraction is relative and mostly based on chance.

"Raising your SMV" is a fucking excuse to avoid talking to women for a year, because you think you are not ready. But being "ready" is just another stupid intellectual construct.

Go outside, do what interests you, socialize, talk with women, show sexual interest in any way you are able to. If it doesn't work try something else.
>>
>>17141992
This is just, like, your point of view, man.
>>
>>17141787
Honestly there are plenty of reasons to live, maybe focusing on yourself is the salution.
>>
>>17142815
> But being "ready" is just another stupid intellectual construct.
its not, im planning to get on tinder but waiting until im ready to actually get matches
I got a three year plan and in 2017 ill be done with it, then ill have a better chance of getting a match
>>
>10/10 intelligence

Maybe it's because you have such shit tastes. 6/10 intelligence girls are the best.
>>
>>17142829
Oh yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
File: 14261_1_1[2].jpg (419 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
14261_1_1[2].jpg
419 KB, 960x720
>>17141787
>you intensely desire the attention of a 8/10 looks 10/10 intelligence goddess

Shallow people can't complain when others are shallow

>stupid ugly booger face
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.