[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A word I'm looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1441036414596.jpg (45 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1441036414596.jpg
45 KB, 576x720
There's a word I'm looking for,

kinda like the word "narcissist" means a person with a lot of pride, who would manipulate others

or the word "aristocrat" means a person from a rich family, part of the social elite

the word I'm looking for is for someone who is different from others, a black sheep so to say

it's not an expression but a precise term...

I have weird example, but I think I remember hearing it from the show, a 1,000 ways to die, some guy bought a heart and connected it to a battery so it could pulsate, fucked it and died electrocuted, they said that word at one point in the show to describe him
>>
>>17141671
Outcast?
>>
>>17141671
find that episode if 1000 ways to die and you'll know
>>
Darwinism?
>>
>>17141671

Pariah?
>>
>>17141671
www.thesaurus.com
Keep plugging in synonyms until you find it.
>>
>>17141694
>>17141713
>>17141716
nah

but thanks for trying

>>17141708
actually I just did and the term I'm looking for wasn't actually spoken in it, don't know why I though it did...

>>17141717
yeah that's what I'm doing
>>
Maverick
>>
>>17141671
Psychopath
>>
Hipster, loner?
>>
>>17141671
renegade
>>
>>17141743
getting pretty close but I think that when translated into french, the word doesn't change much, while maverick doesn't even exist in french

the word unorthodox seem to also define it well

sorry if I'm so vague. my mind may be playing tricks on me
>>
>>17141671
Frankenstein's monster?
>>
>>17141843
Deviant?
>>
>>17141843
>>17141843
>>17141843
youre an idiot and barely able to speak english
>>
>>17141671
Sociopath and Psychopath are both used to mean this in the media even if they're both not actually psychological diagnoses
>>
A narcissist isn't necessarily someone who would manipulate others.
>>
castaway
outsider
hooligan
individualist
nonconformist
bohemian
eccentric
rascal
vagrant
drifter
free spirit
persona non grata
>>
maybe context would help?

why are you looking for this word, what are you trying to describe?
>>
>>17142277
He's trying to describe a heart fucker, obviously.
>>
They called him a schizophrenic desert rat, and a psychopathic sexual deviant
>>
http://onelook.com/reverse-dictionary.shtml

try using this.
>>
>>17142266
XD oh yeah, "man that travis was always such a hooligan what with his horrific making of fleshlights with human hearts, shame his eccentric ways killed him"
>>
>>17142277
well, I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for saying this...but it's a word I used years ago to describe...myself

I completely forgot about it and want to use it again for something I'm writing

>>17142319
thanks a lot for that website, I like it
>>
egoist?

solipsist?
>>
sadist
>>
vagabond
>>
Miscreant? Malfeasant?
>>
Faggot?
>>
>>17143866
op is a faggot confirmed
>>
Do you mean the word "idiot" ? or "stupid" ?
>>
>>17143866
OP here, thanks, that's the word I was looking for
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.