[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate people around me. Fuck this whole country. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: UIdHY2m.gif (531 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
UIdHY2m.gif
531 KB, 500x280
I fucking hate people around me.

Fuck this whole country. I'm tired of pretending to be a nationalist cunt to not be beaten on the streets. I hate hanging out with people, who can't talk without weed or alcohol. Yet I live in a small village and I'm forced to talk to them, because I hate being alone.

I just can't stand it anymore. Trying to keep up with their shit to be "in da pack" is tiring and I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about muh football clubs, muh snapchat and pop music.

I hate them so fucking much that they noticed my bad mood and I'm not invited to parties anymore.

What am I supposed to do?
>>
Play HATRED.
>>
>>17141618
Didn't really like it

I used to pour all my negative emotions into videogames and 4chan back in highschool but now I just can't take it anymore
>>
>>17141608
so wth do u like then? lol welcome to the age of degenerates.
>>
>>17141608

>i am forced to talk to these people
>by my personal preference to talk to them

lol
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>17141608
>>
>>17141801
I like talking to interesting people who know that there are other social activities than getting so drunk that you can't spell someone else's name

>>17141901
>talk to shit people
or
>be a social outcast

hmm
>>
>>17141608
Are you talking about the USA?

>my idea of a small village is a quaint affluent suburb
>fed up with all the weed, alcohol, football, snapchat, pop music, and parties I get
>>
File: 1425815734604.png (53 KB, 141x218) Image search: [Google]
1425815734604.png
53 KB, 141x218
move
>>
>>17143082
Yurope

I'd love to live in the USA, at least you have a large variety of people around.

And your salary is definitely better than mine.
>>
>>17143158
not the guy you where talking to. what country in europe? im from england, and yeah, alot of people are like that here but i make sure to stay well away from them like they are the plague.
>>
>>17143176
slavlands
>>
File: 1435717055521.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435717055521.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
You could always do what I do. Drink on your own, and cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>17141608
Get over yourself, you're no better than they are. What an ego you've got there, friend.
>>
>>17143230
>ego

No, I'm just bored. Things that are supposed to make me feel good are fucking boring. And I'm not really comfortable calling girls "whores"
>>
>>17143192
OP, are you polish?
>>
stop pretending to like what you don't like
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.