[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical /adv/ice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey, guys and gals.

The Doctor is in, so if you have a question about your health, your body, or what that green shit under your toes is, I'm willing to answer and put your mind at ease.
Thread theme for today is Nosia's Groundhog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTeE2Jeu5Kk
>>
So what IS that green shit between your toes?
>>
>>17141503
when I eat pork it causes diarrhea and cramping but bacon and other cured pork products don't. What's up with that?
>>
>>17141553
It's any of a number of kinds of fungus. Athlete's foot is a catch all term for any kind of fungus that gets there.
Your feet sweat, and if you keep sweaty socks on for a long time, anywhere that doesn't move too much, like your toenails can end up with an environment that fungal spores can hitch up on.
Any athlete's foot gel or powder takes care of it. However, I have seen one case where antifungal powder didn't do anything. Turns out he just had sock lint stuck under his toe for like 3 weeks.
>>
I got a blowjob today from a girl that has chlamydia. She said she got her vagina tested which, so im assuming it wasn't a standard blood test, although it's possible she doesn't know what she's talking about.

The guy that gave her chlamydia had sex with her, and then ejaculated in her mouth.

Do I have chlamydia?
>>
>>17141563
Is it just pork, or does it happen with beef and other meats?
>>
>>17141569
STDs are surprisingly difficult to get.
However, the clap, as most call it, can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. You'll within a few days if it burns when you pee, or you get a cloudy discharge from the urethra.

If so, go to your doctor. It can be cured with medication. Makes sure you take all of it, even if symptoms go away.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.