[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really skinny and like my physique but I know girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yung meme.png (646 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
yung meme.png
646 KB, 1600x1068
I'm really skinny and like my physique but I know girls really like muscular guys. My ex used to always make comments about super hot muscular guys. Should I start lifting?
>>
>>17141420
Post a pic of your body, a thin athletic body is more appealing imo.
>>
>>17141420
>Should I start lifting?

yes
>>
>>17141427
im holocaust mode
>>
Height and weight?
>>
>>17141468
5'10, 135 pounds
>>
Better than being 5'6 110 pounds, height means more that weight, you're fine man!
>>
>>17141420
That was her subtle hint to you to start lifting and you never did. No wonder she dumped you.
>>
>>17141471
Eat that protein and start lifting bro.

Once you get the gains you'll love it. Plus you'll gain some confidence.
>>
>>17141513
She only did it near the end of our relationship
>>
>>17141531
So it was more like, get ripped or I'll dump you. But it's ok, you don't need that vain bitch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.