[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my girlfriend's butt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 279x279
How would you describe it? Would you advise me to stay with her with an ass like that?
>>
Why do you need advice for something like this?

It looks like an ass. If your decision to stay with a woman hinges on anon's description of her ass, then there's more problems with the relationship than your inability to formulate your own opinions about something so idiotic.
>>
Her ass is really hot.
>>
So round and voluptuous.
>>
She has a beautiful ass.
>>
That's a man ass. That's the joke. There. Now fuck off, op, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>17141535
>That's a man ass.

No it's not. Why would you think that? It's clearly a woman's ass.
>>
>>17141551

Looks like it's a baseball player and judging by how asinine this OP is, it's probably what the kids on /b/ use to prank each other with. You're stupid and so is this thread.
>>
She is so beautiful. She has a beautiful ass.
>>
>>17141429
>>17141462
>>17141510
>>17141634
Samefag alert when there's only 4 posters in this thread at this time. Fuck off OP, we know she packs junk in the trunk.
>>
>>17141641
>we know she packs junk in the trunk.

What is womanly about her ass?
>>
File: 1463126202146s.jpg (7 KB, 187x249) Image search: [Google]
1463126202146s.jpg
7 KB, 187x249
>>17141406
Do you like going to baseball games and taking pictures of men's rumps or something?
>>
>>17141653
>Do you like going to baseball games and taking pictures of men's rumps or something?

Why the fuck are you saying that? This is a woman's ass?
>>
>>17141658
Ok. I'm not judging you. But that is clearly a male buttocks.
>>
>>17141666
>Ok. I'm not judging you. But that is clearly a male buttocks.

That is a woman's ass. Why would you think otherwise?
>>
You need to be 18 to post on this website
>>
She is beautiful.
>>
>>17141641
ROFL
i took the bait desu
>>
>>17141747
>i took the bait desu

Which bait?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.