[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girl to like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463151246956.png (630 KB, 492x734) Image search: [Google]
1463151246956.png
630 KB, 492x734
I don't know her that well, but in lecture I sit with the same group of people she sits with, I think she's really cute and I want to start talking to her but I don't want to get friendzoned.
Pic unrelated
>>
Talk to her.
>>
>>17141361
>I think she's really cute and I want to start talking to her
Talk to her.
>but I don't want to get friendzoned.
Immediately follow that up by pelvic-thrusting your gigantic elephant cock into her face.
>>
I want to, we all sit in a row so maybe I could try sitting beside her next time, right? Yesterday I made a joke and everyone laughed, including her, but I'm worried I'm not the most charismatic person out there so I've sorta avoided talking to her directly, I know confidence is attractive to women but she gives me butterflies
>>
>>17141379
Be an adult and ask her to share a drink or some coffee one day. If you're too shitty to drink alcohol or coffee, go for smoothies. Smoothie dates are extremely effective.
>>
>>17141412
What more do you want, a script? Talk. To. Her. Start with a 'hello.'

There's no way to force someone to like you.
>>
>>17141423
no girl will ever like me again
I only ever dated two girls and after my ex left me I'm losing hope, I dont even get girls at college parties
>>
>>17141448
There's your problem, if you think you can't get a girl you won't. You can probably but if you never try you never will, desu just ask her out to hangout
>>
>>17141497
how do i do that
>>
File: 1462360427064.png (98 KB, 464x351) Image search: [Google]
1462360427064.png
98 KB, 464x351
>>17141361
Get over the fear of rejection, if she is into you then things may happen, if not move on. Don't believe the shit on TV or whatever your mommy told you. Be yourself and honest then ask her out. If it backfires just tell her it's ok and go on about your day. Don't think too much about it.
>>
>>17141688
she's the only girl in the entire university that im attracted to right now besides my ex but she left me
>>
>>17141361
if shes out of ur league think of ti this way. if there arent girls chasing u, ur gonna have to try really hard for her ot like u.
>>
>>17141361
>I want to start talking to her but I don't want to get friendzoned.

Talk about already losing the battle before it even starts.
>>
Ayyyee lmao when you realize girls dont like all the sappy love shit just talk to her until you can smash which should be within a couple of days otherwise your gay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.