[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457585105587.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1457585105587.png
1 MB, 788x872
Hey homies. Made a thread last night, consider this a follow up.

I met this girl online a few days ago, she lives far away but we were just talking for the fun of it. She was decently interesting to talk to and damn cute so what the hell. Then I realized quickly she's very clingy, and batshit crazy. After two days of talking she wouldn't stop saying how I was this perfect guy and shit. She mentioned her parents are dead, her grandparents don't care about her, and apparently her ex boyfriend who was twice her age (literally, she's 18 he was 37) finds her and beats the shit out of her sometimes, and still verbally abuses her over text. (Only proof of this is what she told me, could've been lying for attention)
I think she saw an escape in me or something, but I knew she was expecting her and I to be some kind of long distance thing because she demanded to know if I liked her and to make her happy I fucked up and said I did.
Last night when she went to bed I bailed out, deleted my account on the app we were using to talk and uninstalled it without saying a word to her.

I know I really did the right thing in cutting it off but god damn it I can't stop thinking that I probably just crushed this poor girl.
I just need someone to assure me that I made the right move.
>>
Holy fuck god damn dude fucking lol you monster
>>
>>17141356
You called her batshit insane, right? What do batshit insane people do best? They lie through their god damn teeth. Seriously, who the fuck tells strangers that much personal and crazy shit? "Hi, my dad molested me and my name is Jen"?

Good on you for backing out. Stay off the account for a few weeks and then login to block her.
>>
>>17141392
>>17141392
This is fairly true
You dodged a bullet and she probably isn't that heart broken because this literally happens every time to her.
>>
She might be sad but only for a couple of days. You didn't know her for long so I'm sure your relationship with her was superficial. I bet you aren't the first guy she has had a relationship like this with, and you won't be the last. She will quickly find someone else on the internet and probably will forget all about you. She'll be fine, and there's nothing you can do to change things now.
>>
>>17141392
>>17141399
>>17141410
Thanks homies. The outside opinions solidify what I was thinking even more.
I blocked her before I deleted the account, and since that's all the contact we had she should have no way of finding me elsewhere. We only knew each others' first names.
>>
>>17141434
>she should have no way of finding me elsewhere
She turns up at your house the following week with an axe and a dream.

Seriously man it was the right thing to do, she'll learn that she needs help.
>>
>>17141530
I'd applaud her conviction.

Glad to hear you think so. Hopefully we'll both be off each others' minds in a few days.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.