[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey/adv/, I'm going through a really hard time right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 22566335687.jpg (505 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
22566335687.jpg
505 KB, 1440x1440
Hey/adv/, I'm going through a really hard time right now.
My boyfriend and I are both 19, however I'm in college and he recently dropped out to join the army. He's being deployed this fall and my anxiety is through the roof. I can't go through this again. My cousin was deployed three years ago and I haven't heard from her in almost a year. Two of my uncles were killed in the military, and I cannot bear to think about losing my boyfriend. We've been together for about two years, and I have a feeling our relationship will end either way. Two of my friends had boyfriends who joined, and within the first year they both had to cut the relationships off. This whole situation is giving me so much anxiety. I can't think clearly and my grades are suffering because of how worried I am about this. If he goes through with it, which is most likely what's going to happen, I really think I won't be able to go on. Like, this seems drastic but I will probably kill myself. It seems like a dumb reason, but I can't live without him. He's the only person in this world that I care about and I won't be able to concentrate on anything until he gets back, which would be in almost five years. I can't do that. It's not worth it, I'd rather be dead to be honest. Is there any way I can handle this situation? I don't know what to do, and I can't let him know I'm this worried because he won't care
>>
>>17141223
There's more guys out there, dont lead him on any longer. Do it quick. Grow up and move on
>>
>>17141236
That's beyond the point. I love him, and I don't want our relationship to end. If this means I have to die to keep things the way they are forever, then I will.
>>
>>17141241
Well there's literally nothing you can do, unless he can stop from deploying. All you need to do is wait.
>>
>>17141223
Break it off. You need to consider yourself before him, and there's literally no way to relieve the anxiety if you stay together, especially when he goes into sporadic periods of no contact.
>>
>>17141241
He will move on regardless of what you do. Right now, you have two things you can actually do: end the relationship, or consult a psych about your anxiety.

Note, these two are not mutually exclusive. I recommend you do both.
>>
Are you hot?
If not probaly gonna bang some sloots on deployment
>>
>>17141265
I know that if I kill myself, he'll eventually move on but I'm okay with that because one day he'll be happy and if I die knowing he'll be happy that's all I care about, but I cannot live if I can't have him, and that's just my decision.
>>
>>17141342
Quit being such an attention whore.
Everyone will think you are just a crazy bitch if you do it. Nothing more
>>
>>17141351
But I'd be dead so it wouldn't matter what people thought lmao
>>
>>17141342
Or he could get shot or get hit with an IED and not only will you be dead, he may be permanently disabled or dead too.

Stop trying to glorify your pointless suicide. It serves absolutely nothing, it's a cheap cop out on life, and is essentially a big fuck you to anyone who gave a shit about you.
>>
File: Neckbeard.jpg (66 KB, 550x305) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard.jpg
66 KB, 550x305
>>17141366
there it is, the attention whore rears its ugly head.
>>
>>17141366
Nothing matters either way. The next could very well be shit and even worse might as well have fun now lmao. Also send me booty pic
>>
>>17141370
I don't see how willingly ending my life is looked down upon. If I can end my life the way I want then I'm going to do it. Anyone who understands why I'll do it won't take it as a 'fuck you'
>>
>>17141381
except nobody will understand why you're doing it other than you because it's completely fucking stupid and makes no sense to anyone that isn't you. You're mentally ill and need professional help.
>>
What does he do in the army? 9.9/10 hes going to be perfectly fine. Also the majority of the break ups in the army is because the woman leaves the man. Relationships don't last because of the time apart and she ends up finding someone else. I've seen too many friends of mine that found out their significant other cheated on them.
>>
>>17141388
I'm not mentally ill lol. I'm thinking pretty rationally. I am in love with someone who I know I am going to lose. I don't want to experience life without him, so I'll take my life. I don't see that as a bad thing at all. I think living for other people is worse. I don't want a shitty 9-5 job, all for nothing. I can't have the one person I care about, and my life has no meaning without him, so soon I'll go adios. Simple as that really,
>>
>>17141381
He probably wouldn't find happiness knowing that his actions drove you to suicide. just my opinion, best of luck
>>
File: 1446766842052.png (419 KB, 557x960) Image search: [Google]
1446766842052.png
419 KB, 557x960
>>17141223
OP is just a fat neckbeard roleplaying as MUH YANDERE
>>
File: special.jpg (41 KB, 540x407) Image search: [Google]
special.jpg
41 KB, 540x407
>>17141402
>I'm thinking pretty rationally
ok
> I am in love with someone who I know I am going to lose.
ok but you don't know you're going to lose them
>I don't want to experience life without him, so I'll take my life.
where is your rational thinking here? wait until he's dead or gone to kill yourself.

seriously, seek professional help.
>>
>>17141223
kys
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.