[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked a girl who said she was on the pill 48 hours ago, later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
I fucked a girl who said she was on the pill 48 hours ago, later found out she was batshit crazy (a personality disorder, tried to kill her self 11 times apparently) and she had lied to me about being on the pill and has said she wants to keep the baby if she has one, she has sent me baby pics and is telling me that it's cute and things like that, I think she is playing game obviously and is upset that I don't want to see her again and trying to scare me but as she isn't mentally stable I don't know. I told her to go and get the pill yesterday but she didn't, I ended up blocking her on everything, but today I unblocked her and was really nice in order to get her to agree to go to the chemist with me, said things I didn't mean ect. I threatened to tell her family that I found on facebook if she doesn't meet me and go to the chemist will be to get the morning after pill and I will watch her take it but I need some advice.

Should I tell the pharmacist any of this? That she is mentally unstable, lied to me, and ect.

Should I still tell her family? she begged me not to but if she is sick then she need to take another one and I need to make sure that happens.

She wants to hook up again tomorrow, should I?

Please don't tell me about how I should have wore a condom, I know that. I'm so stupid and have learned my lesson.
>>
Jesus Christ. This is why I only have sex with trusted partners I'm in a relationship with
>>
>>17141116
Yes. You may want to tell the police. It might technically count as rape.
>>
>>17141116
If you wear a condom, sure, hook up with her. You could also go get some emergency contraception and put it in her drink, that would likely take care of any impending babies...
>>
>>17141121
I mean yes you should tell the cops and pharmacist. DO NOT HOOK UP WITH HER AGAIN.
>>
>>17141116
>he's able to fuck a girl quickly enough that he only finds out she's crazy afterwards
>he's complaining
>>
>>17141116
Are you in the UK? She sounds like my ex...
>>
>>17141116
You probably have AIDS and is going to be dad soon (I don't know which is worse).
Congrats!
>>
>>17141127
What would the police do?

I have text message evidence that she lied to me about being on the pill.

She begged me not to tell her family, threatened suicide and told me she'd get sent to live with her dad quite far away.

We consented to hooking up and she also knew that I didn't want anything more than that, and it seemed like she didn't either. Afterwards I told her that I don't want to see her again, she wanted to be FWB.
>>
This isn't a joke or anything please I'm desperate for advice
>>
desperate bump
>>
Tell the pharmacist? What's he going to do? You don't need an excuse to buy the pill. I'm in school to be a pharmacist and whenever someone comes to the counter for the plan B pill, I don't ask any questions. Because I don't care. No one cares.
>>
>>17141249
In the UK it's a pretty long process they basically give you an interview and I will be there with her
>>
>>17141258
m8 I'm pretty sure this is my ex you are talking about if you are in the UK.
>>
>>17141272
What was her name? Please help me
>>
>>17141258
And btw its not exactly a long process. You go to Boots and ask at the prescribtions bit for the morning after pill. They ask for her name, address etc (can use a fake name and an address). The pharmacist will then take both of you into an interview room, ask you questions about the exact time yous had sex, and why you want the pill. Then the pharmacist will tell the counter to go get it, then they give it to you. It takes about 15 minutes maximum if there is not a queue
>>
>>17141258
Oh, my b. In the US, it's over the counter and they even removed the age restriction. A 13 year old can come buy it and we're not allowed to say crap.
>>
>>17141275
Does her first name start with M?
>>
>>17141289
Yes...
>>
>>17141150
If you were knowingly misled into having sex, there is precedence to considering that rape in court . You have evidence, so go to the police with all of it.
>>
>>17141297
Is she white?
>>
>>17141301
Wont they just say that it was my responsibility to use a condom?
>>
File: xftusrtuityjj.jpg (125 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
xftusrtuityjj.jpg
125 KB, 540x438
>>17141303
>>
>>17141304
Just show them the texts and give them your side of the story. This situation has nothing to do with condoms. Your issue is that she will fully deceived you into having sex with her.

I also highly recommend that you get as far away from this girl as possible, cease all contact with her, and lawyer the fuck up. Remember, the cops will help you up to a point. The lawyer will keep you safe in the long run.
>>
>>17141284
Wow, you poor Britbongs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.