[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find someone to take care of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cuddle.png (261 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.png
261 KB, 640x427
Where can I find someone to take care of?
>>
adopt a child
>>
In the mirror.
>>
>>17140880

Not what I meant, and I doubt they'd let a single late 20's dude adopt a child. That's asinine. And even still, the legal shit that requires is ridiculous
>>
>>17140892
>deep

I take care of myself very well.
>>
Become illuminati. They will give you privilege, good life & sexy wife.

But don't get depressed the moment they ask you to do nasty things to unaware people.
>>
>>17140895
Your shits all fucked up though.

Fuck do you mean "take care of"?

Do you even know what reimburse means?
>>
Not sure if it's exactly what you mean, but there are lots of people (especially young people who are mentally 100% but are physically disabled) looking for friends to hang out or do stuff with.

There are similar programs for kids (e.g. help with their homework), foreigners (hang out and help learn your language) or elderly.
>>
>>17140901
>>17140907

Ah thought it was pretty obvious. I mean like provide for financially, emotionally, and physically etc.
>>
So basically you want a girlfriend to take care of?

Do you want her to be totally dependent on you, or do you want an equal relationship?
>>
>>17140956

The former, dependent on me. It's a harder than you think to find a girl like that
>>
>>17140956
>>17140986

To expand on this, someone incredibly domestic that will be eagerly waiting when I get home from work would be nice

I just don't know where to look anymore
>>
The thing is that in our western society, women and men are somewhat expected to be equal partners.

If you want a woman that expects you to be the "provider", it would be better to look inside more traditional cultures abroad. There you can find women who are raised with the expectation of being stay-at-home moms.

The way it would probably go, is that you go on vacation abroad in a non-violent 3rd world country and try to befriend some families there that you like. You can provide them with a little bit of money monthly to help them out and occasionally visit. Once they trust you you can start looking if you may get an arranged marriage there.

Obviously this will take some time, but you probably need some time anyway to start earning enough money and have some money saved up as you will be the only provider.
>>
You may also find some very religious women who still believe in traditional marriage, but I think it would be less work and more authentic to go abroad then to (pretend) to convert.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.