[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im visiting my home town 650 miles away from where i live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456903527530.jpg (15 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1456903527530.jpg
15 KB, 195x195
so im visiting my home town 650 miles away from where i live. my girlfriend and i have been dating for 3 yrs but now were not technically dating but we do everything except have a title. lately ive been worried about her cheating on me since i am so far away for a week. this morning i had a dream she was fucking a nigger and i caught her.. she swears up and down she wouldnt do anything while i was gone and I want to believe her but i cant help but worry.. am i being paranoid? or rational? last night at 1230 she said she was going for a drive and she was sometimes late to respond and ive never heard of her just randomly driving.. but she said she went to get food so i dont know what to believe.
>>
anybody?
>>
>>17140672

It's always a tough situation when your mind has got you all messed up.

Sadly you won't know if she is cheating, or not. You'll just have to trust her for the week that you're gone. Realistically she would continue to cheat on you when you return, so just wait the week.

However follow your gut. Your gut usually does not lie.
>>
>>17140724
the first month we dated she broke up with me and fucked someone the next day. ( i got revenge, not the issue) whenever i bring it up she says she has changed and that shed never do it again and she knows that im who she wants.. but im just not trusting after that happened. if i say something she calls me insecure. i know that i cant know for sure but i feel confort knowing what shes doing and when she texts back all day but im still worried. and its only my second day away and it makes my stomach hurt it bothers me so much.
>>
>>17140724
oh and two weeks ago she changed her phone password, i changed mine too. one time i saw her put it in so i was secretly going through her phone and i couldnt find anything bad. she doesnt know i know the pw.
>>
>>17140810
Why keep up with this shit? Just break it off and save yourself from that disappointment of having your bitch of a girlfriend fuck a nigger.
>>
>>17140823
the dream was very odd. it was a white man w a nigger face.. and she hates black people. I just want to trust her that she won't do anything and I don't wanna break it off and have her not of done anything..
>>
I was just on the phone with her and i told her my concerns and she said if i cant trust her then we cant be together.. does that sound like someone who is cheating?
>>
>>17141032
It sounds like a relationship that had too many trust issues to keep going. No idea if she cheated, but she is right that you should break up.
>>
>>17141037
i do love her. and she says she loves me. i want to believe that she genuinely changed. and she hasnt given me any red flags lately when I was still in town. nothing on her phone, no weird numbers etc. so i feel like im just being paranoid but it bothers me not knowing 100%
>>
>>17140672
>3 years
>won't even call you her boyfriend

Just how cucked can you be? What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>17141086
I was her boyfriend up until a couple months ago technically
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.