[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get an attractive personality (female) a lot of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1455160263267s.jpg (8 KB, 193x250) Image search: [Google]
1455160263267s.jpg
8 KB, 193x250
how do i get an attractive personality (female)
a lot of people have called me weird because of things i say but i cant help it, it makes me laugh.
>>
Depends on what do you want to attract
>>
Step outside yourself.
>>
Care about what people have to say and actually be interested. Some people like "weird" but not everyone will.
>>
Find a guy who likes what you say.
>>
>>17140612
they all treat me like i dont know anything and that i have to be constantly watched after, i actually have some smart stuff to say but they dont listen
>>
>>17140610
yeah i guess i should get more weird friends
and listen more
>>
>>17140597
Post more pictures with Marisa :>
also:
>how do i get an attractive personality (female)
>a lot of people have called me weird because of things i say but i cant help it, it makes me laugh.
Try to find a people with common interests, someone who would like to talk with you
>>
>>17140597
>but i cant help it
The first step is to admit this is a stupid excuse. The real reason is that you don't really want to put in the effort.
>>
>>17140597
Can you give some examples of "weird" things you have said/done?
>>
>>17140597
Same anon ;_; I feel so secluded but it's worth it when you drop little things in conversations like "oooh I'm really obsessed with this game touhou" or you ask them if they watch anime because apparently alot of normies watch anime and it's like a gateway to a normal convo. Anyone who won't accept you for who you are right now is not worth your time, I found that out the hard way.
>>
>>17140633
Same Chen anon but I also had this problem in high school. It was always "Oh anon you're such a joke" and shit like that and no one took me seriously. Graduated, dropped them, got nice online friends from social media and vidya and I enjoy every bit of it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.