[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I apologize to my supervisor for sending her a link to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: emmcream.gif (512 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
emmcream.gif
512 KB, 245x138
How do I apologize to my supervisor for sending her a link to goatse? She hasn't responded to my email, but I know she's seen it.
>>
Dont say anything until she does.

If its just a link to goatse wiyh nothing that identifies it as something you wrote then blame it on a spambot.

Otherwise find a new job lol
>>
>>17140594
I wrote it on a list of anime recommendations for her. Maybe she hasn't looked it up yet. I can just apologize. Maybe?
>>
>>17140609
I'd probably lie and say someone helped me compile it and they slipped it in and I didnt catch it until afterwards

Im a liar tho
>>
>>17140558
>How do I apologize to my supervisor for sending her a link to goatse?
Seppuku.
>>
>>17140630
Now's not the time for puzzles.
>>
>>17140558
if shes never seen anime before then just bring up other topics she probably hasnt even looked over the list yet
>>
Was the linkage in question an accident or did you purposely send her goatse? If the latter, wtf yourself moron. If the former, say it was an accident.
>>
I think I'm just gonna fess up, say it was a prank, tell her about when my little sister played it on me, and apologize.

Good plan?
>>
Tell her a hacker did it.
>>
>>17140720
are you an actual troll or do you have actual autism? actually
>>
7/10 bait, got a laugh out of me.

>>17140634
He probably meant sudoku, not seppuku.
>>
>>17140720
Don't say it was a prank. Say that you just double-checked your email, you have no idea how that got there, apologize like crazy, say it was an accident and you meant absolutely no disrespect.

The more embarrassed you sound, the better.
>>
>>17141072
Yeeeaahhh, she's not that gullible.

I may just admit to being retarded and trying to be funny.
>>
>>17141808
She might just think you're gay. Do it.
>>
Dumpass. I hope you learned from this.
>>
>>17141808
>I may just admit to being retarded and trying to be funny.
Good luck with that. If this is a real job and you used work e-mail, or even work computer, to send the list, you have committed an error you have every right to get fired for. Sending obscenities=hostile work environment. No company worth a shit can let that sort of thing slide, because it puts them on the expensive end of harassment lawsuits.

But assuming you're friendly with this supervisor, it was all on personal e-mails, and you didn't send it from work, the I AM A GIGANTIC JACKASS excuse is probably OK. She may think you're a creep forever, but she probably can't and won't have you shitcanned.
>But for serious, why would you send goatse to anyone you work with, to say nothing of your more-or-less boss?!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.