[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this Is my fwb I want her to be my girlfriend but Idk she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-18-49-58-1.png (269 KB, 1080x1538) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-18-49-58-1.png
269 KB, 1080x1538
So this Is my fwb
I want her to be my girlfriend but Idk she sometimes seems apathetic but then sometimes is like this

I invited her to a baseball game but she had an evening class to go to. Is GFing a fwb possible? As far as I know she isn't fucking anybody else and she'd probably tell me because I've told her when I fucked 2 other girls

I just want to make it official. We talked about it before and she thought I was kidding
>>
>>17140425
>friend with benefits
proceed to bang her as usual
after bang hold her and ask her
Baby, I think I accidentally have fallen in love with you? What are you going to do with me now?

In the worst case scenario she will call cops and claim you raped her :-)
>>
>>17140469
Whoa, omg no don't do this
Pro tip: communication. Don't just drop hints. Don't act like that. Lay it on the line.
Say something like "hey, have you ever thought of getting serious with me? It's unexpected, but i really like you a lot. Otherwise, we can just continue on like this." Idk tweak it to your strengths, whatever
>>
>>17140469
confessing love after sex is the worst fucking thing you can do.
>>
>>17140474
Thanks anon
>>
>>17140478
Why? We've been fucking on and off for 3 years
>>
>>17140474
>hints
I accidentally have fallen in love with you
>hints
>have fallen in love with you
>hint

:-D
I guess this is matter of taste and diplomacy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-19-17-19-1.png (250 KB, 1080x1680) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-19-17-19-1.png
250 KB, 1080x1680
JUST BE MY GIRLFRIEND!
>>
>>17140425
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
>>17140908
U don't get it
Being forever alone is less frustrating than being almost there
>>
>>17141044
This
Tfw u almost get the right girl and u go full retard it destroys you
>>
>>17140550
You're welcome. Be prepared though, I was the girl on the other end and I was not prepared to be a girlfriend. Because friends with benefits me and girlfriend me are two different people apparently.
>>
>>17141213
How different ? Just feelings wise? This chick sucks my dick when I'm bored but won't go see a movie with me because it's a date
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.