[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i NOT be a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1462470057906.jpg (79 KB, 737x600) Image search: [Google]
1462470057906.jpg
79 KB, 737x600
i finally got my first girlfriend 4 months ago and so far it's been a really sweet relationship (we're both 20 and never had any relationship before)

yesterday one of my seniors start texting with her and tried to woo her nonstop even though he knows that she has a boyfriend

what's the best step to take? i want to keep her all to myself but i don't want to appear beta or possessive because it might scare her out
should i just tell her that i don't like it?
>>
>>17140424
Would you really want such an ugly girl that nobody flirts with her?

What do you want her to tell him? "My sophomore/junior boyfriend doesn't like that we're texting"? Is that really the non-cuck alpha male impression that you're going for here?
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>17140424

>how do i NOT be a cuck?

"Cuck" is a 4chan meme. Its not real life. Real life is not a meme. Stop.

>what's the best step to take?

If she is a smart, mature, trustworthy girl she will set up strict boundaries with the other men that try to hit on her. She won't need your help with this.

If she is a shitty, attention seeking immature girl she'll let these guys continue to hit on her and will probably try to hide it on you so she can ride the high for as long as possible. Maybe even cheat on you.

That's it, dude. Its not your job to drag her back to your cave and fend off the other men hitting on her.

Its up to her to commit to you and if she won't then you're wasting your time.
>>
Tell HIM to stop doing it.
>>
>>17140453
This
>>
>>17140453
>teenage girl
>smart, mature, trustworthy
>>
File: 1394436056682.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1394436056682.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>17140424

>girl is 20
>teenage girl
>????

also, just because all the girls in their early 20's you've met aren't smart or trustworthy doesn't mean they don't exist, it just means the smart, trustworthy ones aren't attracted to you.
>>
>>17140465
wow you really told me didn't you?

No, there are no smart, mature and trustworthy people in their early 20s, male or female. You have no idea what smart, mature and trustworthy means.
>>
>>17140424

You dont sound old enough to be buying your own clothes let alone to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17140465

>Pretending that there is a huge difference between a 19 y/o and a 20 y/o
>>
>>17140476

>You have no idea what smart, mature and trustworthy means.

If your debate technique is to just not make sense until you're opponent gives up out of confusion then I have to hand it to you, it works like a charm.
>>
>>17140491

Sometimes there is, I don't know. His statement was factually incorrect and in this case I was just being petty about it. He was using a broad term that covers the ages of 13-19 to dismiss the possibility of a 19 year old girl being at all intelligent or mature so I was just kind of being an asshole and didn't want him to get away with his ambiguous logical fallacy.

I take arguments over the internet very seriously because I have a night job and I'm chronically bored.
>>
>>17140497
This isn't a debate. I'm not trying to bring any arguments here. We're both talking from experience, except he's a 20something faggot who has no idea what he's talking about. It's just a statement.
>>
File: enhanced-7184-1417549718-26.jpg (42 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-7184-1417549718-26.jpg
42 KB, 625x469
>>17140424
>not want to be a beta cuck
>want keep her
>>
File: 1410862609146.gif (4 MB, 277x258) Image search: [Google]
1410862609146.gif
4 MB, 277x258
>>17140514

>You have no idea what smart, mature and trustworthy means.

>This isn't a debate.

You have no idea what debate means.
>>
>>17140424

>how do I NOT be a cuck?

Well first of all you don't let another man sleep with your girlfriend while you video tape it. Sounds pretty straight forward as per the actual definition of the word eh?
>>
>>17140424
leave her, a single man can't be a cuck
>>
>>17140523
No, YOU have no idea what debate means.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/debate
>>
>>17140476
Galois was 21 years old when he died, contributed to field theory and group theory. I'd say he was a pretty smart guy.
>>
>>17140549

I'm not sure what the definition of debate has to do with the fact that you aren't making any fucking sense.
>>
>>17140549
>>17140514

I don't know how old you are but you can't just tell me I don't know something, back it up with no evidence and then throw your hands up and say "Hey, I'm not debating anything" like thats some sort of acceptable cop out for saying a bunch of shit out of your ass.

That's not how being a big boy works, son. You say things and then when people say things back you engage them, not flip the board like a child and say you're not playing anymore.
>>
>>17140582
I must bring evidence to talk shit about someone on the internet? I'm sorry, I was not aware.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm not trying to have an argument. I never had. There was never a table to flip. I just made a statement. I'm just calling it as I see it. You disagree? Good for you. Not every discussion is a fucking debate mate. If I called you a retard I wouldn't be trying to have a debate. Seriously, if I would call you a retard now you would ask me to provide evidence for that and try to come up with arguments as to why you're not a retard? Ha ha what a retard.

But if it makes you feel better you can assume that we were having a debate and you won. Your knowledge and logic proved superior. Good job.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.