[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not paying for a woman on a date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 4
File: 1451283380718.jpg (103 KB, 792x1063) Image search: [Google]
1451283380718.jpg
103 KB, 792x1063
So I went on a date the other night. The girl was on her phone the whole time and I could tell the date was going poorly. I didn't want to see this girl again. So I told her we were going to split the check. She protested and said she didn't bring any money (probably a lie. everyone has a bank card) So when the waitress came around, I left enough money to cover my half and walked out.

What are your guys thoughts on this? It felt pretty damn good to do.
>>
>>17140323

This is bait, but sure, whatever.
>>
>>17140323
10/10

That sounds amazing
>>
>>17140323
it's perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>17140323

i wouldnt have said 'were gonna split the check'. i would have just let her figure it out when the waitress came over and just said 'seperate checks please'.

though it kinda depends on HOW i asked the girl out.
>>
>>17140323
Stellar job anon. I'm female and I would NEVER go on a date without bringing money. Everyone carries money around for emergencies anyways, but you should at least be prepared to pay your half.
>>
>>17140323
Elder god level

If she was on the phone the entire time id do it without saying a word because she was inconsiderate as fuck and rude
>>
>>17140354
Asked her out on Tinder
>>
>>17140372

depends how still, idk. if they were bitchy or negative or just kinda rude in anyway it doesnt matter, especially now.

but ive paid for dinners when i knew there wasnt going to be a second date, even when they offered to pay. mostly cuz we btoh seemed to really like each other before meeting in person tho
>>
>>17140378

She seemed fine on Tinder, but was painfully boring and unresponsive in person.

I also forgot to mention that she had to find her own way home because I picked her up for the date. I thought it would be too awkward after my little stunt to give her a ride back.

Hopefully she learned her lesson and will be less cold on future dates.
>>
>>17140323
Whoever asks should pay on the first date because the person asking was the person that wanted to give the relationship a try. You weren't compatible, yes, and she was a bit of an asshole, sure, but you should've paid anyway because who takes their first date to an expensive restaurant? Nonsense. At most you should've had to pay $20 for coffee or ice cream.
>>
>>17140323
good for you OP. She was on her fucking phone the whole time and not company for you so why pay for her food. See ya
>>
Happened to me once. Bitch was just texting a friend and telling me about how she's pissed off about something so I told her "this isn't going to work", left money for my shit and left.

This is the right thing to do.
>>
>>17140394
If it wasn't previously agreed that you would split the bill it was rude of you to do that.
>>
>>17140394
Fuck that. That implies that she was doing me some sort of favor by going on a date with me. Like she was gracing me with an hour of her precious time in exchange for a free meal. Girls like this need a wakeup call and need to learn that men aren't their personal providers.
>>
>>17140394
It wasn't an expensive restaurant. Just a diner.
>>
File: 1394658078437.gif (2 MB, 439x288) Image search: [Google]
1394658078437.gif
2 MB, 439x288
>>17140409
>>17140323
>>17140392

Your bait, while poorly executed, has nothing to do with paying for a woman on a date. I'm going to pretend your made up story is real for a second.

The story you made up is about you going on a date with an awful bitch. If the point of your b8 is trying to rant to everyone about how "Girls need to learn that men aren't their personal providers" you've fallen exceedingly short of proving anything other than the fact that you had a date with a really shitty girl. I have tons of female friends who tell me similar stories about men.

Shit, one of my female coworkers went on a date with a guy the other week who took her to buffalo fucking wild wings, watched a basketball game the whole time, got so drunk she had to call him a cab and at the end of the night had to pay for the whole thing because his card was declined.

So like I said, 0/10 b8 aside, when you go out with a shitty person they will do shitty things. That should be the moral of this story.
>>
>>17140436
Thanks fot humoring my bait senpai. Interesting story btw
>>
>>17140436
OP never made a generalization about women. He said girls 'like this' need a wakeup call, in response to someone insisting he pay for a shitty Tinder date, since he's the man. I disagree with the need to enforce gender roles, epecially with a Tinder date gone wrong.

Even if it is bait, you're the one who got a bit defensive.
>>
>>17140394
>sking was the person that wanted to give the relationship a try.
Lol what. That is the dumbest fucking logic. Saying "yes" is also wanting to give the relationship a try you stupid fuck.

>>17140399
>if it wasn't previously agreed that means the responsibility is 100% on the man by default cus women.
>>
>>17140323
1) she seriously didnt have any money
2) i would do the same if my date were on their phone
>>
>>17140361
but are u poor?
>>
>>17140392
she probably wasnt going to talk to you afterwards if you made her pay, women still expect men to pay if its a date and not just friends
>>
>>17140477

>OP never made a generalization about women.

My whole point was that I thought the bait was a weak attempt to generalize "girls like this". You're allowed to disagree with that.

I used his post as an example soapbox to rant from for a second. Disagreeing with something isn't called being defensive, since OP made no direct statement towards me, its called disagreeing.
>>
>>17140323
Had a tinder date with Venezuelan chick that didn't had anything interesting to say other than how terrible corrupt her country is, had a voice of a gnome and played feminist card from beginning I got little drunk and laughed at that shit. She seem horny tho.
>>
After reviewing my journey in Australia, being done in the ass by illuminatis.

I think women are cancer of the earth, and they should be placed in concentration camps where they shall be used only for breeding & sex whenever guys feel like so.

And this comes after long 8 years in RMIT University where I have seen nothing but hatred. Besides, calling one guy Lucifer while he is actually Adam.... shit.
>>
>>17140323
if this is legit, i may have a man crush on you. seriously, fucking legend. the girl deserved it if she was on her phone all the time. i think paying for women is bull shit anyway anyway, it was different back in the day when they didnt have the opportunity to work, now they do so they cant make up any excuses.
>>
>>17140409
She was giving you a favour, time is valuable and in the end she didn't believe you were worth hers. I still believe whomever asks should pay, no matter what.
>>
File: 1462424676378.jpg (11 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
1462424676378.jpg
11 KB, 194x260
>>17140323
Good job m8!
Never ever pay shit to get pussy favors, unless you're dealing with a prostitute.
>>
>>17140323

ITT: Things that most likely never happened
>>
>>17140511
>Lol what. That is the dumbest fucking logic. Saying "yes" is also wanting to give the relationship a try you stupid fuck.
Insults are for children, if you say yes it's because you may want to give the relationship a try but are not sure, you shouldn't have to pay for the lapse in judgement of another human after they asked for your time.
>if it wasn't previously agreed that means the responsibility is 100% on the man by default cus women.
I said whoever asks, pays, sorry you have issues with women but I'm not responsible for making your life easy or making you happy.
>>
>>17140420
Then why even bother making a post? It would have cost nothing to pay, and your additude shows qualities that are unnattractive in a mate.
>>
>>17140392

>Hopefully she learned her lesson and will be less cold on future dates.

On the really really miniscule chance that this story isn't made up, you honestly sound like a huge prick. You make the girl out to be a prostitute whom you're paying for services, like, "I'm going to pay for dinner on the condition that you treat me like a king and pretend to be interested in what I'm saying" If the date wasn't going well then you don't need to be a dick about it and leave someone stranded without a way to get home and to pay for a meal that you offered to take them out on.
>>
>>17140762
That's almost exactly what I was just gonna post.
>>
>>17140762
yeah but she shouldent expect him to pay anyway. its isnt the 19th century. women have the same opportunities. its was only tradition back in the day because of gender roles.
>>
>>17140323
Bitch can't get off the phone long enough to be a social human on a date so she doesn't deserve a free meal. Not without giving a blowie.
>>
>>17140323
>taking a girl on date when you're not sure if she wants the D yet

Is this what normies really do?
>>
>>17140785
He asked her out so he should pay, unless it was decided before the date that they would split or she was ok with it (both didn't happen, obviously) he was the one being the ass for not paying.
>>
>>17140586
Why would that matter?
>>
>>17140796
Go hire a prostitute and shut up.
>>
>>17140785

So you started a fake thread just so you can say "Women have the same opportunities!"...Listen...I don't think you get much dates anyway but if you offer to take someone somewhere then the tab is on you cause you're the one offering, if you want the tab to be split you should have said it prior before going that way people come prepared, this usually happens if it's like a group of friends hanging out and you're ordering a whole bunch of food. Even if the date goes horribly wrong, and the person just isn't talking you stick to what was agreed on, then tell them to lose your number or just never talk to them again.
>>
>>17140800
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THATS OUR WORD YOU PIECE OF SHIT GO DIE IN A FIRE YOURE NOT EVEN USING IT CORECTLY YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>17140323
If this is true, you are a god.
>>
>>17140806
I'm married, nigger. I don't need a whore.

But it pisses me off that today women think they can just be invited places, spend the entire time fucking around on their phones, and eat for free. The whole point of a date is to get to know another human being, with the ultimate goal being finding a partner. Dating isn't supposed to be a way for women to get free shit. Given that she obviously wasn't interested in the whole point of a date she can pay for her own food or do something to earn it because OP suggests she didn't earn it with her conversational skills.
>>
>>17140801
i disagree. the person who asks someone out isnt obligated to pay for them, that is a bull shit sentiment and should not be advocated. asking someone out on date doesent mean you should wine and dine them, its meant to be time spent together, to get to know each other etc. plus the fact that she thought he was gonig to pay for her and she was still cold towards him, makes her sound like a real horrible person. i dont feel sorry for her at all. if she didnt want to go on a date and put effort in then she shouldent expect people to pay for her. i think op didnt handle it in the best of manner but i still dont feel sorry for her.
>>
>>17140827

So for the sake of argument, let's say the woman wasn't on her phone, and that talking to her was worse than watching paint dry, are you also justified in not footing the bill cause you found out your date was a boring sack of manure?

>I'm married

Poor girl
>>
>>17140807
that was not op. everyone should have some money on them for emergencies.
>>
>>17140828
>asking someone out on date doesent mean you should wine and dine them,

That's EXACTLY what it means and has always meant.
>>
>>17140835
no, back in the say it did because women had a gender told to be mother so it was considered that they didnt earn money and it was left up to the man to pay. its retarded if we actually want to carry on with this moral code. i have been on plenty of dates where me and the women split the bill. maybe women in your culture are more extreme? all the women i have went out with havent expected me to pay.
>>
>>17140801
Ok, can someone explain this logic to me? Why is the one who asks responsible for paying?
>>
>>17140855
>i have been on plenty of dates where me and the women split the bill

>Anecdotes

And I don't consider paying for food extreme if I'm the one who offered. I guess I'm not that stingy with money compared to most people.
>>
>>17140887
its not a case of being sting. its the fact that you shouldent have to.
>>
>>17140831
If the date sucked then the date sucked. In that scenario I would still have tried to split the check but I don't think I'd have left her stranded if she couldn't pay.
>>
Brave move not many guys would do it you should be proud
>>
>>17140902

You shouldn't have to ask people out, waste their time then leave them out to dry. Maybe the woman finds you boring as well no matter how interesting you think you are.

>>17140903

If the date sucked then both of you will know, not just one person.

>but I don't think I'd have left her stranded if she couldn't pay.

Which is supposedly what the OP did and that makes her even a bigger dick than the girl. When you go out on a date with someone you're not owed anything, not sex, not a kiss, not a peck on the cheek, it's merely nothing more than a job interview for you to see if you're compatible with one another.
>>
>>17140924
>you're not owed anything, not sex, not a kiss, not a peck on the cheek,
not free food
wew you walked into that one.

That tramp should've gotten money to pay for her part, not just assume someone else would pay for her. OP did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17140924
you on about? i didnt say anything about women being boring. you do know that isnt op. i dont like to use the label white knight because it sounds edgy but you my friends sound like a white knight.
>>
>>17140930

>not free food

Wew, aren't you the one who offered to go out? You probably even picked the time and the place. This one is easy, if you expect the bill to be split every single time you go out then you're a cheap bastard and your "conversion rate" on relationships probably isn't that high

>>17140933

Who am I whiteknighting here exactly?
>>
>>17140924
>it's merely nothing more than a job interview for you to see if you're compatible with one another.
so its a job interview what the guy has to pay for because tradition and he asked?
>>
>>17140934
just a random guy posting
>>
>>17140831

>let's say the woman wasn't on her phone, and that talking to her was worse than watching paint dry

At least she TRIED to make some sort of conversation you stupid fucker. How is this even comparable to someone who spends their time on their phone not saying anything?

If you can't tell the difference between a date in which both have conversation but fail to connect and a date where one person is not even mentally present, you need to get your fucking brain examined.
>>
>>17140936

When you go to a job interview and the company isn't interested, do you whine for them to pay you back the money you spent on transport and your cheap suit?

Either way...I don't even know why this discussion is going on. Someone who is too stingy to pay during dates isn't anywhere close to being ready for a relationship, that's the least of your worries right now
>>
>>17140934

Yes, I'm a cheap bastard because I pay for my shit. It's clearly not the people who expect someone else to pay for theirs.

Why does it matter who asked who out? Someone asked, the other person accepted. They are 2 willing people, it's not like someone forced the other person to go somewhere. Same with time and place, someone proposed a time and a place, the other person agreed.

What about a trip? If I asked all my friends to go in a vacation and they liked the idea should I pay for everything because I asked and I decided the time and place?

Fuck off, whore, pay for your shit, don't expect charity because you were asked out.
>>
>>17140924
>Which is supposedly what the OP did and that makes her even a bigger dick than the girl. When you go out on a date with someone you're not owed anything, not sex, not a kiss, not a peck on the cheek, it's merely nothing more than a job interview for you to see if you're compatible with one another.

Fair enough, but fucking around on your phone is rude and you said it: when you go out on a date with someone you're not owed anything, especially not a free meal.
>>
>>17140944

>How is this even comparable to someone who spends their time on their phone not saying anything?

I'm taking OP's story as complete fiction fyi, and the stupid fucker here is the one who is whining about women online on a Friday night thinking they go out on dates for the sole purpose of getting free food. If you offer to take someone out, be it McDonalds for chicken nuggets or a place where a glass of water costs $100, you're responsible for the bill cause guess what? You're the one who fucking offered in the first place, or you can just have a lawyer draft out a contract that says, "I won't be paying for dates in a situation where someone bores me" and this isn't even a double standard you retard cause I'm not defending girls who show up to dates and just text the entire time.
>>
>>17140950
>Yes, I'm a cheap bastard

Thanks for finally clearing it up.
>>
I have two rules for dating new women. That's two for me and two for her.

Me: Don't expect too much and behave honourably. Her: Don't treat me like a mark and leave your phone in your bag.

So I'm in my forties and the age range I date is 30 to 45. I decide early on during the initial phase if she is giving me the attention and effort I think I'm due and if it's not happening I'll not ask her on a date but instead a short coffee or lunch meeting. I'll try and make it a coincidental opportunity, like "Hey I'm going to be in the building down the road from your work, let's grab a sandwich at...."

From that I'll decide if she's worth investing time and money.
>>
>>17140950
>don't expect charity because you were asked out.

Funny, cause there's fuckers like you who expect sex at the end of the night cause you covered a $40 bill.
>>
>>17140966
Yeah, the fact that I don't pay for the other person means that I expect sex because I pay for the other person... somehow.

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>17140762
>>17140378
>>17140354
>>17140436
>>17140806
>>17140924
To be fair, by your logic, the woman treated OP like a sucker. She did not put any effort what so ever into interacting with him. She didn't even bring money(could be a lie) just in case. The only thing she was excited for was a free meal. I feel like this is biased. If OP was a girl, you say there's nothing wrong with what she did
>>
>>17140964
i honestly cant imagine women of 30 to 45 to spend the date on her phone, though, i could be wrong. im 22, and only really expect this behavior from girls around my age.
>>
>>17140971

>Are you literally retarded?

Are you? You even made a false analogy with friends as if it's the same scenario when it isn't. How do you even ask out girls? I'm really curious...Do you say, "Hey listen do you want to go out to such and such a place? Oh btw don't forget to bring $100 it's really expensive, see you there!" If this is how you actually go about it, I want to see it in live action cause it'd be the funniest thing imaginable. Or you probably don't even talk to women and just some fedora wearing MRAutist who is obsessed with making up scenarios that don't even exist just to prove a point that makes no sense.

>>17140974
>If OP was a girl, you say there's nothing wrong with what she did

If OP was a girl I'd be saying the same damn thing, and I know for sure that the guys on here wouldn't be congratulating her for it in fact they'd be calling her a heartless whore. Cause some times girls get so bored on dates, they say they're going to the bathroom then just leave, and the poor guy is left there alone with a bill to pay. That is a dick move. No one should have to be left stranded on a date cause they didn't get what they wanted. That's the bottom line and the entire base of the point I am trying to make. If you like someone enough that you're inviting them to eat with you, no matter what happens in between, you don't ditch them or leave them in a tough spot, in my situation if a girl was on her phone in the first 5 minutes of the date and didn't even maintain eye contact I'd end the date on the spot before food even got there, drive her home if I'm the one who picked her up then go back to enjoying my evening playing video games.
>>
>>17140974
Being the father of two girls who date there is an attitude that's developed in them and their friends over the last few years. It has become socially acceptable for them to choose a guy to go out with for dinner and drinks and then finish the date around 11 or midnight and head off to the night club without him, meeting their friends there.

So, yes there is a trend for girls to see guys as a provider of dinner and cheap alcohol. A good upbringing enshrining values and respect can't hold up to social trends. They don't see it as wrong.
>>
>>17140979
Oh yeah they do, just as much as those in your age bracket, maybe more so because a lot of them have just discovered a whole new world of online dating after years of marriage and raising kids.
>>
>>17141003
thanks for the insight, i didnt know it was a problem for your age group. my ex lover was 44, where didnt really date or anything, we basically just had sex and had deep talks. she was on facebook an awful lot and used her phone alot but i thought she was just a one off.
>>
>>17140328

Why is it bait? If I was OP I would have done the same thing. If she's going to be such an inconsiderate bitch on her phone, I'll be an inconsiderate asshole.
>>
>>17140992
How is it not the same situation? Ooohhhh I see, it's because it's because they're not women who I'm interested in. Funny how this works, it's almost as if you think that women should be paid by men who are interested in them only for their company. almost...
No? Well then tell me, what's that difference that makes it normal for the person who asked to pay for dates, but not for trips?

I ask people out like anyone else. Ask if they want to go out and then if they are OK with (time and place). I don't mention money because they should fucking figure out that if they go somewhere to eat or drink they should pay for their shit. And you know what? It seemed normal for everybody I went out with to pay for their own shit. I never even had to say "let's split the bill", as soon as the waiter came they were looking for their wallets. Because that's how normal humans act. They pay for their fucking shit. It's only cretins like you who expect others to pay for them simply because they were asked out.

Also I like how you keep making straight-up nonsensical assumptions about me. Would that be because you have no decent argument in fact?

So let me spell it out for you. A date is a means for 2 persons to have fun and get to know each other. No one should expect anything. This means someone shouldn't expect the other person to like them, have a second date or have sex just because they had a date. This also means one person shouldn't expect the other to pay for them simply because they had a date. Why is it so hard to get this through your thick skull?
>>
>>17140801
>He asked her out so he should pay

Except that men in general are conditioned to be the initiators. This means, given your logic, men should be paying all the time since that's the role they are forced into to be the ones that ask females out.

No, that shit doesn't swing. If my friends ask me out for a drink, I don't expect them to pay for my drinks. If someone asks me out to the movies, I don't expect someone to pay for my ticket.

Dates are about company. If you're implying that a man should always pay for a womans company, you're implying that all females are prostitutes. And honestly, if that's the case, it would be better just to hire a prostitute if I have to pay for the company of a woman.
>>
>>17141042
>Would that be because you have no decent argument in fact?

This is painfully hilarious considering it's coming from the guy using anecdotes as evidence and saying that anyone who gets taken out and doesn't split the bill isn't a "normal human being"...your arms must be hurting from that huge stretch you just made there. I don't expect anyone to pay anything for me, but if they're the ones offering then they should but I guess I don't have to worry about this happening because I'm not friends with an admitted cheap bastard. And the point that completely swooped over your head was that hanging out with friends is completely different from asking for a one on one intimate talking environment with someone, this should apparently be crystal clear to even the most clueless person. I guess it is a lesson in social etiquette and I have no clue why you even bother to keep responding when it's already a foregone conclusion that wherever it is you go, you never expect to pay anything for anyone, you will down right split a bill of $5.99 won't you? Cool if that's how you live your life
>>
>>17141083
>you're implying that all females are prostitutes

You're the one thinking about it as prostitution because you think that you're entitled to a certain outcome if you invest or expend enough attention xp.

Relationships are investments whether you like it or not, you invest time, emotions and yes even money and if you can't show that you're even willing to invest the bare minimum of the three how do you expect someone to think you'll go all the way with time and emotions? Maybe you'll split those up too.

You're only throwing in prostitution into the equation cause women and money are involved. If you want to hire a prostitute and skip over the pleasantries then no one is stopping you unless your country has laws against that then you can move to a third world country and try your luck.
>>
>>17141087
> I don't expect anyone to pay anything for me, but if they're the ones offering

Except you're generally not the sex thats offering. That's another entitled thing. It's easy to make such a statement about whoever asks pays but the reality is that most females don't ask, they expect the men to do all the asking. So in theory your idea might seem decent, put into real life scenarios where men do 90% of the asking translates into you never actually having to pay for a date. You're not fooling anyone otherwise, so just drop it.

Furthermore, you realize you're displaying an entitled attitude, right? When someone asks you out to dinner, they are asking would you like to enjoy their company over dinner. It says fuck all about actually paying for you. Furthermore it's completely insulting. What you're implying is that their company itself isn't good enough without them paying for you as well.
>>
>>17141087
Just jumping in here. Anyone that spends all dinner on their phone is being rude, plain and simple. I think we can all agree on this. I'm also thinking that you wouldn't be happy if she was encouraged to continue this kind of behavior. What would you have done?
>>
>>17141087
>using anecdotes as evidence
I wasn't using anecdotes as evidence, you can't bring evidence in this kind of argument. I was trying to explain through anecdotes

>saying that anyone who gets taken out and doesn't split the bill isn't a "normal human being"
What I said was "normal human beings pay for their shit". Fuck off with your strawmans

>if they're the ones offering then they should
No one offered to pay for anything. They are the ones asking to go out. You are the one accepting. There is no responsibility lying on them simply because they initiated the dialogue

>admitted cheap bastard
Do you not understand irony? Or is this supposed to be a joke?

>hanging out with friends is completely different from asking for a one on one intimate talking environment with someone
Duh. But how does this make it normal for one person to pay for the other, while going in a vacation with friends doesn't? That was what I asked in the last comment too, you seemed to ignore that part. Just how you seem to ignore every argument I make and attack straw mans and irrelevant details instead.

>you will down right split a bill of $5.99 won't you?
Only if I'd be with a cunt who refuses to pay for what she got. Otherwise, no, I wouldn't split a basically non-existing bill out of principle.

>social etiquette
You do realize that social etiquette is not the same everywhere in the world, right? Just because you're used to things being this way doesn't mean it should be the same for me. That's why I'm saying that the principle itself, OF SOMEONE PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM ON A DATE is retarded.

But no, you refuse to think about the principle itself. You only see your point, the one you're used to and everyone who doesn't have the same views is a moron and you're not going to listen to them. You're just going to attack them with bullshit statements, without even defending your point with any real argument.
>>
>>17141111
>You're the one thinking about it as prostitution because you think that you're entitled to a certain outcome if you invest or expend enough attention xp.

It has fuck all to do with the outcome. It has everything to do with the principal of having to pay for company. Hence why I said that "If its the case where I have to pay for a womans company, it would be better just to hire a prostitute"

>Relationships are investments whether you like it or not, you invest time, emotions and yes even money and if you can't show that you're even willing to invest the bare minimum of the three how do you expect someone to think you'll go all the way with time and emotions? Maybe you'll split those up too.

This is what is called rationalizing. You're rationalizing the belief that a man should pay for your ass in a relationship.

Okay, if we're going to go by your logic, you should be having sex EVERY time you're on a date. After all - Relationships are investments wether you like it or not. Sex is part of a relationship. If you can't show that you're even willing to invest the bare minimum of that, how do you expect someone to think you'll go all the way with the other parts of a relationship? Maybe you'll split those up two.

Not that I believe that, but I am pointing out how your rationalizing is flawed. The very same rationalization can be used to say that women should fuck on the first date. It doesn't work, on both levels.

>You're only throwing in prostitution into the equation cause women and money are involved.
Well, no shit. That's what prostitutes are. Women who you pay for their company.
>>
>>17141112

I think I found the difference between us, that being I'm not a man who walks around with a victim mentality thinking the women out in the world are out to get me. If I'm asking someone to go out with me for a one on one meal then I am absolutely certain that I will not feel stingy or conned paying for the meal. Maybe that's why you're so bitter, men today just ask out anyone who shows the smallest amount of interest in them, get married after knowing someone for 2 years and then get shocked when things don't go their way. OP said he met the girl off tinder, yeah you're for sure going to find a real upright girl who's real interested in you there buddy.

Again, you're still trying to equate hanging out with a bunch of buddies at hooters watching a football game to going out on a first date when they're two completely different scenarios with completely different motivations. I won't get mad if "Frank" says we're splitting the bill cause I don't expect him to cover a tab of 15 people all by himself whereas in a first date you're trying to make a good first impression but like I already told you, your conversion rate on these dates you supposedly go on must be really awful cause you're sending social signals you may not even know about that you're not someone worth being around with.
>>
>>17141126
>I wasn't using anecdotes as evidence,

You quite literally just went on a rant about how you and your buddies are normal human beings cause you pay for yourselves every single time and that it's something "normal" people do, and thus implying it's abnormal every time someone offers to pick up the bill. How would that be abnormal if you're friends?

>What I said was "normal human beings pay for their shit"

I can see where you're trying to take this argument and sadly for you to say it's not going to go there. Not every woman who agrees to go on a date with you is hassling you for a free meal, if that's what's been happening to you then maybe get better choice in women.

You admitted you're a cheap bastard and said that you won't pay for anyone anything if you're out. Your words not mine so don't act too shocked and start bringing up irony, I already made my point, if you think paying for a meal is too much trouble on your part then you're far from ready to be in a relationship with anyone because everything will always be too much trouble and you will always be calculating and analyzing how much money is being spent on x and y instead of actually enjoying yourself.

Your mind is all messed up cause you're under the assumption you're paying for time, when in reality what you're doing is paying for the damn food. You're investing much more than money in the interaction, but you're so stingy with money all you can think of in this scenario is how much it's costing you. Reminds me of Chris Rock's dad in that show "Everybody Hates Chris"

>You're rationalizing the belief that a man should pay for your ass in a relationship

Literally NOWHERE did I say any of this, and nowhere did we even start talking about things in a relationship, that's something you and your partner have to agree with.

>you should be having sex EVERY time you're on a date

Lol and you call me retarded? What a horrible analogy.
>>
>>17141143
>that being I'm not a man who walks around with a victim mentality
Calling a spade a spade isn't a victim mentality. Or are you going to try convince me that the dating field is completely equal between males and females? Like I can park my arse at a bar and expect 5 women to walk up to me, initiate conversation and offer to have sex with me that night, like what usually happens to females? Are you seriously saying that this is something that happens to males on the same level it does to females?

>whereas in a first date you're trying to make a good first impression

This arguement works against you, not for you.
A good first impression is that you're someone that doesn't expect handouts, that you're independent and can support yourself and pay your own way.
>>
>>17140992
Man 10/10 job or youre either one of the faggiest white knights ive ever seen. You pretend that its not men who are theexpected initiators and love to say "whoever asks the person out should pay!" As if women ask men out.
>>
>>17141143
You're not even replaying to the same guy, retard.
>more baseless assumptions
>more ad-hominem
Yeah, great way to prove your point.

>you're trying to make a good first impression
You're such a massive faggot if that's what you're doing. You're trying to get to know the other person, not impress them. Are you 15 or something? Jesus Christ, grow up. Also, you should impress them by paying for their meal? Oh wow, you have 20$ and are willing to pay for someone's meal just because they spent time with you, very impressive.
>>
>>17141159
>Literally NOWHERE did I say any of this, and nowhere did we even start talking about things in a relationship,
I meant date. And you do expect men to pay for your ass in a date. The point still stands.

>Lol and you call me retarded? What a horrible analogy.
It's not an analogy. It's using your rationalization against you.

You tried to justify men paying for the first date by saying that money is a part of a relationship, and that if they can't put forth money they might be that way in a relationship as well. The same reasoning works with sex.

So if you're saying that all men should pay on a first date cause they might be cheapasses in a relationship, then all women should fuck on the first date because they might be asexual/not interested in sex in a relationship. It works both ways.
>>
>>17141165

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a faggy whiteknight

Who am I whiteknighting faggot? Do you see any women here who will reward me with sex or are you just upset that I am not some fedora tipping r9ker and I'm not joining you in your invisible war against women. You haven't read jack shit of what I've said, yeah women don't ask men out as often as vice versa but you strike me as a retard who thinks that is a recent occurrence cause of the oh so awful SJWs and feminazis.
>>
>>17141159
I said that my DATES pay for their own shit. And I said that this is how people should act. This is all. It's no proof of anything. You have no reading comprehension.

I don't pay for others for the same reason I don't give money to beggars, because I don't like people expecting free stuff. They are cheap for expecting someone to pay for them. I don't care about how much it costs me, I care about the other persons principles. This is what you don't understand.

>You're rationalizing the belief that a man should pay for your ass in a relationship
>you should be having sex EVERY time you're on a date
Where did I say that? lol. Oh wait, it was someone else. And he even specified that the sex thing is ridiculous and he only said it to show how your rationalization is retarded.

Guess you can't even understand basic english and are too stupid to have an argument with so I'm going to stop replying now.
>>
>>17141177
>It's using your rationalization against you.

You completely misinterpreted the rationalization if you think that's what I'm saying.

>You tried to justify men paying for the first date by saying that money is a part of a relationship

I never tried to justify jackshit, I was just telling you that if you're stingy with paying for a meal then you're most likely stingy everywhere else, and if you think that women are out to get you for your money, then you're probably better off being single and jerking yourself to sleep every night cause you'll just end up being more miserable if you're already overthinking paying for damn food bills.

>, then all women should fuck on the first date because they might be asexual/not interested in sex in a relationship. It works both ways.

Wow no please stop being retarded, these scenarios aren't close to being the same.

>money is a part of a relationship

If you have been in any form of relationship, you'd know that it was, maybe you haven't and are completely clueless, this is 4chan after all..
>>
>>17141216
>I never tried to justify jackshit, I was just telling you that if you're stingy with paying for a meal
Yes, thats called a rationalization.

Going by the same coin, if you don't put out on the first date, you're most likely a girl who doesn't fuck.

Sounds retarded, doesn't it?

>Wow no please stop being retarded, these scenarios aren't close to being the same.
Yes, they very much are. You are judging someone for not paying for a meal on a first date and applying it to their whole personality. It's no different that judging a woman that doesn't have sex on the first date and applying it to their whole personality. It's fucking retarded. As are you, for continuing to try and defend it.

>If you have been in any form of relationship, you'd know that it was
And so is sex.
>>
>>17141169
>You're not even replaying to the same guy, retard.

Maybe you should namefag so I can be able to especially pick out your posts you special snowflake.

>more baseless assumptions
>more ad-hominem

Oh the complete damn irony. If you're going to complain about ad-hominems make sure you're not also calling someone a "massive faggot" in that same post else you end up looking like a confused retard who's using words they don't know about. Either you commit to wanting to have a civil conversation without any name calling, or you use all the name calling you want in the world and shut up about it.

>you should impress them by paying for their meal? Oh wow, you have 20$ and are willing to pay for someone's meal just because they spent time with you, very impressive.

Yeah I feel like I've already responded to a retarded post of yours before. Whether it's $20 or $200 it doesn't matter you moron. You're not paying for time, you're paying for the damn food, the time you're spending is priceless, you're not paying someone for their time which is what your stupid brain probably thinks you're doing probably cause you've not been on many dates in your life.

>You're trying to get to know the other person, not impress them.

And how do you get to know the other person if not by sharing interesting parts of your life? Listen this isn't a terribly hard concept to understand but you're butchering it so badly in the way you're understanding it I don't think that if I spent the entire night writing to you a book about it that you'd get what it is I'm saying.

You also probably show up looking like a slob and then wonder why you don't get any call backs or why the girl would rather like Jenny's pictures on instagram than keep talking to a self absorbed asshole like you.
>>
>>17141234
>Whether it's $20 or $200 it doesn't matter you moron.
If the money doesn't matter, then the girl should have no problem splitting the bill. Not a problem, right? Not this person btw.
>>
>>17141228

Is English not your first language or something?

>if you don't put out on the first date, you're most likely a girl who doesn't fuck.

I've already told you to stop being retarded and equating things that aren't alike to one another. If you can't pay for a $50 meal cause I definitely don't think you're taking these girls to fancy hotels where the wine costs $500 a bottle then why the hell do you think you'

>You are judging someone for not paying for a meal on a first date and applying it to their whole personality

Awwhh boohooo welcome to the real world where you get judged on everything. If you go to a job interview in jeans and unkempt hair, no matter how smart you are, you won't be getting the job. If you go to a job interview, and you're smart, but you can't string together three words to form a coherent sentence then you're not getting the damn job. The reason you don't have a girlfriend, isn't cause you're a nice guy who is fair and just and logical, it's cause your social skills are beyond messed up and you have no idea how it is human beings interact with one another.

I think I found your problem, in that you think you're paying for the woman's attention. You think that the food bill is a worth of how much the girl is worth per hour, that's why you think that it can be likened to prostitution. You think that if you spend x amount of money and the girl doesn't put out then that's money you should have spent on a prostitute.

>And so is sex

Not every person looking for a relationship is doing it for sex, if that's all you're fishing for then I bet you get rejected all the time, and that's why you're so bitter.
>>
>>17141245

> Not a problem, right?

Sure tell her to split the bill, but don't be surprised if you never hear from her again.
>>
>>17141248
>I've already told you to stop being retarded and equating things that aren't alike to one another.
Only a fucking idiot cannot see that they are both like each other. I've spelled it out how they are comparable replacing only two words, using your own words. Simply saying "They aren't comparable" doesn't mean they actually aren't. You've yet to provide any clearcut reason as to why they aren't comparable.

I'm going to repeat again: If you insist that men should pay for dates, and your justification is that it is a reflection on what they are like as a person, then women should spread their legs because it is a reflection on what they are like as a person if they dont. If you agree that men should pay for dates, you are also agreeing that women should spread their legs on the first date.
>>
>>17141260
>Sure tell her to split the bill, but don't be surprised if you never hear from her again.

this is pure bs. my last 3 exs have split the bill. you're talking out your ass you gold digging bitch
>>
i think it's funny how some women use the argument "you're not entitled to anything just because you put enough money/emotions/etc in" but somehow feel entitled to getting their dinner paid for.

it's some real funny shit

op did nothing wrong. if i ask someone out, im paying. if i ask someone out, and they're a fucking turd, im going to either make them pay their half, or make them pay for both our food.
>>
>>17141260
in that case ... it is a problem. wew lad

I'm actually amazed. I wouldn't think someone can make so much of a fool out of themselves for so long in an online argument.

If you're serious about all these arguments... Holy shit, you're one of the dumbest, most stubborn persons I have ever seen on /adv/. I sincerely hope you're just a dude with no life who wastes his time getting a rise out of people on the internet. It would be better than believing everything you said. If you're just a looser trying to waste someones time then I congratulate you. I feel like I'm wasting my life simply because I've read through this thread.
>>
>>17141270

They're your exes for a reason.

> you're talking out your ass you gold digging bitch

Gold digging? What are they going to gold dig by being with you? Your x-box?
>>
>>17141267
>Only a fucking idiot cannot see that they are both like each other.

The only "fucking idiot" here being you right? Do you not realize how stupid it is to say that paying for food is on the same tier as having sex with someone? Are you truly that retarded?

This is an unholy waste of time for me to keep responding to some idiot who actually equates the two cause I feel like I'm getting dumber like you.

> If you insist that men should pay for dates

Again back to being stupid I see. If you're going to go on a date with someone you should like them enough where paying for a stupid meal isn't a big hassle for you, but I get the impression that you don't really go out on dates if ever, or if you do then it's with sleezy girls you met on tinder or whatever online dating sites that enables your entitlement to these pathetic levels of desperation where you think that if you don't split the bill then you're losing your man powers. You seriously look beyond desperate and pathetic.
>>
>>17141283
>They're your exes for a reason.

But I still heard back from them, which u said I wouldnt and fucked them and broke up on totally different reasons. It didnt have anything wether to do with whether I paid for the fucking first date or not. sounds like you're just a shallow bitch that cant accept being shallow, and pins it on the guys if they call u on your shit
>>
>>17141281
>I wouldn't think someone can make so much of a fool out of themselves for so long in an online argument.

I could very much say the same thing about you my friend. If OP were a girl and she ditched the guy you'd be calling her a worthless heartless whore.

I'm shocked as well that you could be serious about any of the arguments you're making assuming that you're actually being serious and not some bored troll on a Friday night. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to type up replies to me cause quite frankly I feel myself getting dumber every time you try and come up with a "rationalization" of what I am saying.

The truly funny thing here being is I don't recall responding to your dumb ass, and if you feel like you've wasted your time responding to me then that's your problem because you somehow thought your silly opinions were objective facts when all I ever said about this topic was that if you were going to invite someone to a date then don't ditch the person and leave them without a way of getting home, whether they're a guy or a girl, but you and the MRA brigade swooped in to the defense of victimized men everywhere, where your biggest concern is whether you should pay the bill on the fictional dates you've been on.
>>
>>17141298
>Do you not realize how stupid it is to say that paying for food is on the same tier as having sex with someone?

You're the one that equated not paying for food as a reflection of their entire personality on the first date. Which is fucking deplorable, and retarded to boot. All I pointed out was that the SAME can be said about not having sex on the first date. From that perspective, they are 100% comparable. If you expect a guy to pay for your food, then spread your legs at the end of that night.

>If you're going to go on a date with someone you should like them enough where paying for a stupid meal isn't a big hassle for you
Easy to say when you're not the one paying.

Or how about, like adults, people just pay for themselves? Dating isn't about getting a free meal like you seem to think it is. It's not me that looks pathetic here. I don't have an entitlement complex where I expect people to pay for my shit. And if the person disagrees with paying for my shit, it's them that has the issue. You do think that way however, which is making you come off as a fucking retard.
>>
>>17141299
>which u said I wouldnt

I didn't say they wouldn't get back to you with 100% certainty, I just said don't be surprised if you don't hear from them again. The text is right up there for you to read again and actually interpret correctly. I don't know what you were going for by asking that question, maybe setting a trap so that when I answered you'd go off on a tangent about how your anecdotes worked out for you.

Also you type like a 14 year old stuck in 2007. Get that sorted out.
>>
>>17141326
I'd rather type like a teenager stuck in 2007 than have the mental age of one u dumb shallow bitch, go gargle on some cum u freeloading boot
>>
>>17141321

> reflection of their entire personality

Filed under: Things That I Didn't Say.

I said you get judged on what you do or don't do, no matter how subtle they are, and I even gave you the analogy about going for a job interview. If you show up to the date looking like a slob it tells the girl that you're not a hygienic individual although you could just be having a bad day, how you are so dumb that you got that conclusion about "entire personality" I don't know. Why do you think people are required to dress well the first time they're going for job interviews? Do you even know why?

Like I already told you, I could spend the entire night writing a book for you with chapters and annotations and you still wouldn't get it cause that's how dense you are.

> If you expect a guy to pay for your food, then spread your legs at the end of that night.

Again back to being even dumber than the previous post and misrepresenting everything I'm saying then claiming victory. Sorry buddy but you're not proving jackshit other than just how awful you are at reading and comprehending text.

> Dating isn't about getting a free meal like you seem to think it is.

I don't think this, you're the one who thinks this, you're of the belief that by paying for the food then you're paying for her company, which you aren't, you're just paying for the food. You're overthinking it and talking about prostitution cause you think you could probably save that money and hire a prostitute, which you could very well do but that doesn't mean that prostitute will love you or be interested in your personality. If you think every woman you go out with is doing it cause they want a free meal from you then that's your problem and you should probably get that fixed.

> I don't have an entitlement complex where I expect people to pay for my shit.

Someone who is your friend paying something for you isn't being entitled. Is English not your first language or something?
>>
>>17141347

You're so blinded by your hate that you actually think I'm a woman, how cute. Go tip your fedora and cry about all the Chads in your town stealing your waifus but that's not before you stop living in the comment section of a 15 year old emo girl's myspace page.
>>
File: 1316093187076_2.jpg (151 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1316093187076_2.jpg
151 KB, 600x395
>>17140394

>whoever asks should pay
>why should I pay? It wasn't my choice to go out for dinner
>I shouldn't have to pay for things I consume
>women logic

You dun good OP.
>>
>>17141355
>Filed under: Things That I Didn't Say.
Quote from you:
>I was just telling you that if you're stingy with paying for a meal then you're most likely stingy everywhere else

I'm not interested in whatever inane excuse you're about to try twist with your words here. From what I and most people would gather from that is that you're judging their personality on the basis of not paying for a meal and reflecting it on their basis as a whole. As in "stingy for not paying for a meal, stingy elsewhere". Ergo, a reflection of their personality. Go on, hit me with some inane bullshit about how you Didn't say that but said something else.

But the point still stands:

>I was just telling you that if you're stingy with paying for a meal then you're most likely stingy everywhere else

is the same as

>I was just telling you that if you are stingy on having sex at the end of the night, then you're most likely stingy in the relationship with sex.

Again, I'm not interested in your bullshit about "not being comparable". They ARE comparable. And fucking retarded. Give it up. You're just making yourself look more idiotic by the minute.
>>
>>17141360
me the fedora? m8 ur the one if ur male that insists on doing the GENTLEMAN CHIVALRY thing of paying for a girls meal. if anythign speaks about fedora character, its that shit. and uve been blindly defending it this entire thread. if anyones the fedora tipper here, its u. ive already said that my last 3 exs have split the bill. i dont have to pay girls in the hopes of fuking, u do
>>
>>17141384

>Women manipulate and twist the situation to suit themselves
>more news at 11

Stop fighting like cucks.
>>
>>17141298
wrong

you are also a fucking idiot because you're arguing to someone about a pointless topic on an anonymous internet board, and have been for over an hour.

nice life
>>
Honestly, and I've gotten a little shit from my female friends before.

If we go on a date, and you're on your phone the whole time and just not interested, then I'll just excuse myself and do as this anon did, just not as dramatic. I'm 30, and I've found younger girls do this, they can't stay off their phones. So I don't date any women younger than 25.

If the girl is just boring, and I find we have nothing really in common to talk about during, then I'll pay for the date even if I have no interest in a second.

That's why it's important to actually talk to someone before you go on a date, to see if you're wasting your time. Not texting. Call them, actually talk to them and be sure that it's worth it. A pretty face doesn't always match a pretty mind. Lastly, ensure that you're actually interesting and worth her time too.
>>
>>17140728
What?
>>
>>17141384

It's truly and utterly pathetic how awful your comprehension skills are. Really. You just quoted me as saying that I said if you don't do x then that reflects someone's entire personality, I used the word "most likely" as in I can say, if you don't know how to do 2+2 you most likely wouldn't be able to pass a calculus class. This isn't even hard stuff I'm saying here.

When you go on a date with someone you're being judged on everything whether you like it or not. I know for a fact that you're not successful in this avenue cause of how much of a whiny entitled little brat you are, I haven't even met you and I already know that if I talked to you for more than 3 minutes I would be hugely tempted to look at my facebook newsfeed, hey! not your fault, you just aren't a sociable human being.

>They ARE comparable. And fucking retarded. Give it up. You're just making yourself look more idiotic by the minute.

For the umpteenth time, no they aren't. No matter how many times you want to drool over yourself and say, "YES THEY ARE LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU"...you're beyond retarded for saying someone paying for food means they're also paying for sex, that's so stupid and you're infinitely more stupid for believing that.

I called you stingy because that's what you are, you even admitted to being a cheap bastard so why you insist on keeping up this exchange is a mystery to me. Do you know what stingy means? Like I said, if whenever you go out you feel like you should only be paying for what you do, what you eat, then that's fine that's your life and how you've chosen to live it, I'm 100% okay with cheap bastards like you co-existing in this world, it balances things out cause then I'm able to appreciate the people who aren't that much more. You on the other hand, think that paying for food on a date means you're also paying for sex later on, which I'm pretty sure you never end up getting anyway.
>>
>>17141483

>because you're arguing to someone about a pointless topic on an anonymous internet board, and have been for over an hour.

What does it say about you that you inserted yourself into a topic you deemed pointless and wasted even more of your time? Makes you even more pathetic doesn't it?
>>
>>17141430

You can't even double check to make sure your posts are coherently typed and you want to convince me you're the smarter one here? You're not saying anything intelligent to begin with and on top of that your post is just ridden with basic spelling errors as if you were posting this while being chased by a bear.

>/r9k/ autist upset he can't argue his points so he resorts to his magic buzzwords

Nope, not going to rescue you this time. Maybe in that low IQ board would they work but so far you've said a bunch of nothing other than whine to me about the 3 unfortunate women who had the displeasure of communicating with you via text messaging.
>>
>>17141665
Not that guy, but you have no knowledge his relationships yet you assumed it was bad since they decided to split the bill. In another perspective, maybe the girl decided to for these reasons

>She's independent

>So interested in the guy, she doesn't mind to split it

>Doesn't care for gender roles

You sound like your mom pampered the fuck out of you shoving this chivalry in your head
>>
>>17140372
>tinder

theres your problem.
>>
>>17141644
> I used the word "most likely"

>I was just telling you that if you are stingy on having sex at the end of the night, then you're most likely stingy in the relationship with sex.

>most likely stingy in the relationship with sex

>most likely

OH HEY, LOOK AT THAT!

It shows how shit your debating style is. You're someone that completely tries to weasel out of what you said, and I called that you would do that. I know your type. You can't admit when you're caught out talking shit, so you backtrack on everything you said trying to weasel out and change the meaning, focusing on explicit words rather than man the fuck up like an adult and admit you were wrong. You are wrong, it's retarded to expect men to pay, just as its retarded to expect women to fuck on the first date.

"Most likely" is implying. I assume you understand what the word(s) "implied" or "implying" means, yes? Therefore, by your own retarded rationale, if a woman is stingy on the first date with the sex, she's mostly likely stingy in the relationship with sex.

If you can draw the conclusion that a man not paying on a first date is stingy and "MOST LIKELY" to be stingy in a relationship, then the SAME conclusion can be drawn towards a woman not putting out on the first date.

>For the umpteenth time, no they aren't.
For the umpteenth time, you haven't pointed out any clearcut reason as to why the example isn't on the same retarded logic. If you are incapable of pointing out a logical reason other than "food is not sex" (which has no relevance to my example, we're talking about drawing conclusions based upon actions on a first date, sex falls under that category, you dimwitted fucking moron) then shut the fuck up and admit you're wrong.

Men don't need to pay for the first date. You're literally the only poster in here assuming so. Which says a lot about your character and success with women.

Oh hey, so did I. What was it about my reading comprehension again?
>>
>>17140364
Honestly if I found myself in that situation I would get up, go to the counter after I leave the bathroom and explain the situation to the waitress/staff. Pay my part ahead of time right there.

Go over, tell her since she was a shitty date she is footing her end of the deal and I'm leaving. Proceed to walk out and ignore any protests she makes.
>>
>>17140855
Women want equal rights right up until they begin loosing special treatment.

Since your attacking her sense of entitlement to free shit for simply being a woman and showing up to the date your being treated like a piece of shit.

This is what women do, they don't contest your statement. They attack your person and try to make you out to be some massive jerk who doesn't deserve anything. Literally just shame tactics.
>>
>>17140934
Let's be honest here. If the guy doesn't pick the time and place, the date will never happen. Women thanks to dating norms don't ever lift their finger to arrange dates or even approach potential partners to begin with.

By your logic essentially your entitled to free shit because your a woman, every other facet of your argument is simply using social circumstance to rationalize getting free shit.
>>
>>17140966
We don't expect shit in this day and age to be honest, so many girls just go on dates to get free shit and leave.
>>
On first dates always do something free, but nice.
Picnics and walks my dude, no point in shelling out cash for a fancy glass of milk when you barely even know the girl
>>
>>17140997
I remember in high school several teachers were teaching girls to do this, the previous generation of women basically taught modern generations this shit is ok.
>>
>>17141024
>pay for your half of the meal with a stranger you dont even know
>still considered inconsiderate by much of society
wew
>>
>>17140436
>>17140328
>>17140762
lmao roasties upset
>>
>>17142142
Id do the same but i always say too much so i would probably keep my mouth shut

>>17142161
>>17142180
And this is wrong on so many levels
Not the statement but how its fucking real abd thats sad
>>
>>17142175

If you go to dates just so you can get a free $20 meal then that says more about you than it says about the other person. Mostly that you're a cheap and petty bastard.
>>
>>17141606
I think hes from melbourne
the women there are all brainwashed extreme leftist feminazis
>>
>>17142112

I don't need to weasel out of anything, what I said was clear, your interpretation and comprehension skills are just simply woeful. You probably couldn't be trusted to help a 10 year old with their reading homework. You whining about me changing anything can be easily remedied by simply checking the initial post I made which was right here: >>17141216

Expecting sex and expecting someone to cover payment for food are two completely different things I am shocked you unironically think they're the same.

>you haven't pointed out any clearcut reason as to why the example isn't on the same retarded logic

I have actually but I don't need to keep repeating myself to some idiot who can't read. I wouldn't waste my time explaining to someone why the Earth isn't flat in 2016 even though there are people who still believe this. You're on the same tier as them with how stupid your analogy is.

If you don't want to be with women who won't split the bill then quite frankly that's your problem, and I don't even care. It's like that, "Should I hold the door open for women?" dilemma idiots like you probably struggle with everyday. Sure they can hold it open for themselves, and if you can hold it open for another man you should do it but the fact that people like you like to overthink such petty things like these, there are women who will refuse to have doors held opened for them cause they think that there's ulterior motives and subliminal messages being sent and they're on the same tier of pathetic as you

The fact that you think a girl not putting out on the first date means she'll be stingy in the relationships shows how completely socially incompetent you are.

> You're literally the only poster in here assuming so

No, no I am not, again proving that you don't know how to read. I'm just the only one unfortunate enough to keep engaging with men with victim mentalities and to my defense that's cause I had nothing better to do.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.