[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bit off putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tickling.jpg (69 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
tickling.jpg
69 KB, 900x598
My boyfriend gets a boner if I tickle his feet. I thought nothing of it but then he explained why he got it and it made me a bit uncomfortable.
His mom use to tickle his feet when he was a kid and his mom had to stop doing it because he was getting sexually aroused from it, he admitted to me that he wishes his mom would tickle his feet.
>>
>>17140239
Yea, it's time to break up. Do you see yourself carrying this mans children?

If you're having fun for now, by all means, continue. But this is going nowhere.
>>
That's weird. Never trust a guy with fetishes. Me, I have no fetishes
>>
Weird. I have a foot fetish and that's just gross. Jesus man.
>>
>>17140245
I have no intentions of having kids I have a phobia of pregnancy. He is a mommas boy which is fine but a lot of the time he will put her over me which is odd. We are getting married in September. I get a bit flustered when she plays games and gets him to cater to her but I think she may of did something to him when he was a kid.
>>
>>17140253

>he chooses the woman who gave him birth and raised him over yet another random woman hes dating

moms > sluts
>>
>>17140253
>pregnancy phobia

You're both aliens that deserve eachother. Also clearly his mom is going to be an issue down the road, but you're marrying into it now. Enjoy
>>
>>17140253
you find it odd that someone would put the person who provided for him his whole life, the person who gave him his existence, the person who probably sacrificed a lot to raise him, over some random broad that he's in a relationship with? stop thinking so highly of yourself. Trying to accuse her of diddling her kid just because she gets more attention than you. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>17140253
>We are getting married
seems like a sound decision
>>
>>17140263

BUT WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!
>>
>>17140263
No I find it odd that he gets sexually aroused from his mother. She also will kiss him on the lips infront of me.
>>
>>17140271
females and males get sexually aroused while being raped too. it's just a bodily function.
>>
>>17140271

they are definitely bates motel. but there isnt anything you can do about it. so either brace yourself for some weird fantasies he asks to have during sex five years from now, or call the wedding off.
>>
There are definitely sexual tensions between your 'fiance' and his mom. He wants to plow her, she clearly wants to fuck him, and might have already done so.

I'm not really one to jump to conclusions.... This is extremely obvious. You're having a hard time seeing it for what it is because you don't want to believe it. If you're okay with being cucked by his mom, then proceed...
>>
>>17140288

>I'm not really one to jump to conclusions
>but i shall do so after just two paragraphs of information about these peoples lives
>>
>>17140253
Pregnancy is miserable, disgusting, and painful, and you have every right to be scared and angry about it. But people do difficult things for a reason. Especially if it's an important reason like continuing the human race, or continuing yourself through offspring. You might change your mind. Plus, pregnancy isn't something a man can choose or not choose about. :)
>>
Read the book 'Sex at Dawn.' Maybe it will help open your mind to male sexuality.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.