[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was pretty drunk yesterday night and i said something how do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: yes so me.jpg (20 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
yes so me.jpg
20 KB, 405x405
basicly i told this guy i like that i really wanted to talk to him i probably sounded clingy and then i said that i really liked him and wanted to make us work (were at the first or second phase i think) anyway is there something you can say to fix the stupid things i said?
>>
basically promise you that its not as fucked up as you think. if the guy likes you at all and/or finds you attractive at all he isn't bothered by this. if there was no hope there is still no hope. so you didn't damage anything. you'll get plenty of leeway for being a grill and drunk. you didn't even say anything dumb you got drunk and as drunks often do told the truth. why are you turning this into a big problem in your head? if you don't act all strange and send him crazy mixed signals after this "incident" then if he wants to put his dick in you.. you are now closer to that reality than you were.
>>
What did he say in response? What's happened since then?

Important things to know before trying to guess how bad it was.
>>
File: unspoken.jpg (61 KB, 378x700) Image search: [Google]
unspoken.jpg
61 KB, 378x700
>>17139861
>I told him the truth in a straightforward and pleasant way
>That was so stupid of me, how do I fix it
i don't think i'll ever understand girls
>>
>>17140081
told me i was going to fast and the ignored me and now im here
>>
>>17140268
no we have only know each other for a short time and we clicked im sure of it?
>>
Why? What did you say? What are you trying to fix?
>>
>>17140062
man i just wanted a nice realtionship for once you know make each other feel good and shit he just busy all the time and hasnt messaged me once today so i was wondering what to do?
>>
>>17139861

Oof, how embarrassing! You clearly expressed your feelings and asked for what you wanted! If only you'd been sober, you would've remembered to play mind-games and expect him to read your mind.
>>
>>17139861
Just play it off as if you were drunk. Drunk people say stupid shit, don't worry about it for real.

You eating yourself up about it is going to make you seem even more clingy. Just roll with it like nothing happened. You threw it out there, he either likes it or he doesn't.
>>
>>17140318
i said i wanted to be with him and shit i sounded really clingy would show chats but steam wipes them
>>
File: Grace-Jones-Conan.jpg (126 KB, 704x762) Image search: [Google]
Grace-Jones-Conan.jpg
126 KB, 704x762
>>17140321
>>17140308
>>
>>17140330
should i wait for him to message me or?
>>
>>17140268
OP is worried about sounding clingy. Sometimes when a person is clingy early on in a relationship, it scares the other person away. This can happen to either gender. It is not as complicated as you make it out to be.
>>
>>17140318
That's not clingy...that's just being honest. Give him some time to come around, and if he doesn't...screw em. Nothing shameful with female assertiveness.
>>
>>17140341
should i tell him im sorry for being silly and shit or just wait?
>>
>>17140347
Nope. Just let him come to you...he will. My ex did the same thing with me recently and I thought it was fuckin' hot.
>>
>>17140365
This

But if he talkes too long just ask
By the end of the day ask him or something just to get answers at least
>>
>>17140308
He wasn't interested in a serious relationship. He wanted something casual. You can't fix it, because fixing it would require changing what he wants. And that isn't how relationships work. If you got him back with you, he would still break up because you wanting the relationship to work out was a red flag for him.

Think about that for a minute. A lot of people come here with that problem asking how they can get someone back.
If wanting a serious relationship is a red flag to someone, they do not want a serious relationship. That's not your fault. And better to find out sooner than latter, sometimes it's a few years into a relationship and people find out their partner has no long term plans to be together.

Take a breath, be careful about drinking and texting in the future, and move on. Even if he seemed nice, he did not want a serious relationship.
>>
>>17140384
ah i guess anon
>>
>>17140373
man i might message him and if thats doesnt work then i will give up desu
>>
>>17140373
You do that, and you'll seem desperate. Women hate it more than men but both genders read it fairly well. Guys are usually cool with this shit. He'll get back to her, I guarantee it.
>>
>>17140446
i hope so anon
>>
>>17140525
>I hope so
Why do grills always say that?
>>
>>17140653
because were trash
>>
>>17140821
trash?
>>
>>17140868
yeah normie trash
>>
>>17139861
Are
>>
>>17141181
Aaaaa
>>
Also i said to him i'm sorry now i guess i gotta wait and see i guess ty anons
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.