[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As anyone who has ever taken LSD/psychedelics would agree, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
As anyone who has ever taken LSD/psychedelics would agree, it seems like the world around us moves in circles and cycles endlessly in a never-ending spiral.

All the psychedelic experiences, reflection on your life, reflection on other's lives, recognizing patterns, artists mentioning and creating with these spirals as basis, Fibonnacci's sequence, apparitions in nature, cognitive thinking, the universe and drawing similarities in all this, the nature of music and soundlengths. It is all eerie, really. Anyway, the secret to life might be behind there.

Lately I've felt trapped in these spirals, ever since my last LSD trip which was extremely heavy and a little unpleasant at times. All this shit became too clear to me. How do I break myself free from these spiral-shaped shackles and break the mold? I want to escape the laws of life.

Any advice on this anyone?
>>
File: uzumaki-1136593[1].jpg (171 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-1136593[1].jpg
171 KB, 800x1200
>>17139753

>can't escape the spirals directing our lives

Sounds like someone needs to read Uzumaki.
>>
>>17139770
Why? What will it teach? I'm not big on manga/anime. Never heard of this to be honest.
>>
>>17139830
It really just shows examples of spirals getting out of control - projecting forward too hard and kind of crushing into regular existence.

If it teaches anything, it's that there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: MWart_spitzer_f50[1].jpg (955 KB, 1350x1350) Image search: [Google]
MWart_spitzer_f50[1].jpg
955 KB, 1350x1350
>>17139753
>>
>>17139753
you took the shortcut to the truth
this is what you signed up for
and inevitably you will realize that there is no escape. what you need to do now is adjust your perspective.
>>
>>17140112
Is it really the truth? I wouldn't say that I don't want this to be the truth, but there have to be multiple truths, or at least ways around it?
>>
>>17139753
>As anyone who has ever taken LSD/psychedelics would agree
I don't agree. I've taken LSD a few times, shrooms many times, and salvia once, and I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You gotta realize, psychedelics can be wonderful drugs, but they're just drugs. They can give you fascinating experiences. They can stimulate your creativity, clarify and highlight thoughts you've always had without realizing, and so on, but they're chemicals. They bind to various receptors in your nervous system and make your neurons fire in unusual ways. That's all they do.

You're not peeling back the layers of the universe to peruse its innermost secrets. You're not talking to god. You're ingesting a chemical that your body isn't built to handle and it's making you hallucinate. Please don't make the mistake of confusing whatever (no doubt fascinating, terrifying, beautiful, awe-inspiring) experiences you've had for some great cosmic secret. Whatever experiences and revelations you've had were highly subjective, not even universal to people who've taken the drug you were on, much less actual objective truth. The things that you're writing are nonsense. By all means find a way to work through your feelings or express them (through art, maybe) but get a grip on yourself.
>>
"Paralysis by analysis."
>>
>>17140574
This is true, however...drugs do bring to mind ideas which would have otherwise gone unthought.

>(inb4 any experience would do this)

OP, there's nothing wrong (obviously or not) with realizing you are just a small piece, a manifestation of the universe becoming. You behold a certain level of autonomy.

Nothing Matters = Everything Matters

I suggest you read Alan Watts' 'The Way of Zen.' Or at least listen to some of his lectures on youtube. A favorite quote of his: "The ocean waves, and the universe peoples."

to do is to be
>>
>>17139753
live down south with the grass and a big ass dog and ull feel happier than the richest person alive
>>
>>17140574
OP here,

I would consider myself an experienced/advanced psychedelic user, I've used a lot of LSD, Shrooms, Salvia, and 2CB. It's always the same for me, you notice patterns.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.