[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a married man in his thirties with, what I assume, healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: spördö.jpg (31 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
spördö.jpg
31 KB, 700x483
I'm a married man in his thirties with, what I assume, healthy levels of testosterone as I want to engange in sexual intercourse with my wife many times a week. She feels wild from time to time but I can assure a more consistent sex drive than her. I just want more sex than her.

---

I don't usually have dreams that I'd remember soon after waking up, but a couple of nights ago I did. I remember very well that I had a very visually rememberable dream of fucking a pretty boy between his thighs with my dick. It was very homosexual.

As a manly man with no barriers to engage in normal heterosexual intercourse, why am I having very vivid full homo dreams? This is unconfortable to say the least.
>>
Prob some repressed urges anon. My gf has a low lobeto too, pretty normal for most women compared to men. My adv would be to get a pocket pussy to take ur frustration out on- if she reacts bad if she finds it just say u got it as a tool to cobtrol yourself and stay loyal because you love her or whatever and dont want to cheat or pressure her into more sex (which is a natural pussy deturant) visit the jp board and look for the onahole thread.
>>
Its just a dream, honestly.

I had a dream where I thought I was a grasshopper, for some reason.
>>
>>17139737
Gay for grasshoppers
>>
>>17139717
Do you have male friends? The dream can very well mean the need to bond(non sexually) with other males.
>>
>>17139742
>>17139742
I have but I seem them very seldom. Half of them have kids and the rest are in committed relationships. They are very busy with their lives, just as I am. Outside of my job I see my ``peers'' maybe once in two months.
>>
>>17139717

i had a dream where i ma being brutally raped over and over again by my own father. does that mean i want to be raped by my father? absolutely not. ive also had a dream where i murdered my brother last night. but i dont want to murder him. i also had a dream where i opened up two subway sandwich shops UNDER WATER and you had to dive into a cave to get there.

dreams are random. did you wake up with a boner? as much as i hate the 'im straight but i fuck dudes' sexuality is a bit fluid and on a spectrum.

i think its normal when you get into older age that boys start looking more appealing to you. it would explain why much of homo sexual relations in the past were mentor fucking student type situations. its asserting your dominance over the next generation i think.
>>
Why do people place so much value on dreams? You guys don't think they actually mean anything, right?
>>
>>17139733
It isn't normal for most women. Lmao.
You are probably fat and ugly
>>
>>17139717
>>17139717
everyone in your dreams is yourself. you want to fuck yourself.
>>
>>17140036
Naw I'm pretty good. Compared to men, womeb have lower labitos.
>>
>>17139717
>why am I having very vivid full homo dreams

Because you browse /b/ and /trash/.
>>
>>17140012
>i had a dream where i ma being brutally raped over and over again by my own father. does that mean i want to be raped by my father?

greentext that shit.
>>
>>17140337

it was pretty scary
>few weeks ago trying to sleep
>dream that im late middle school / early highschool
>its mostly a blur but my father finds me, holds me down, and brutally rapes my ass
>i escape, and try to find places to hide, but he keeps finding me and raping me again
>Go to all my little hiding places i know and just hope he doesnt find me
>he inevitably does
>>
>>17139717
I like it when straight people are TERRIFIED by any signs of homo homo :-D

Dreams -> subconscious. That doesn't mean shit.
Do you know how to recognize yourself as a pedo homo?
When you see some cute boy and think: Damn that ass, I hope i have some lubricant left from dinner.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.