[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked yahoo answers fags this but PC fuckers dont have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I asked yahoo answers fags this but PC fuckers dont have any humor, now its /adv/ turns.

Im about to inherit 25-30 000 $ what do you think I should do with it?
19 white male sweden.
>>
>>17139525
I don't even understand the first bit.
But maybe invest it in something unless you have something more urgent. Like the need of a car or something.
Don't just piss it all away.
>>
Just piss it all away.
>>
Get out of Sweden and live somewhere else

Invest the rest of the money
>>
>>17139525
Put it into a long term investment and then pretend it isn't available to you.
>>
>>17139525
>White male
>Sweden

Get out
>>
Import illegal guns. Give them to Swedish Democrats.
>>
>>17139525
Here are the general rules, though at your age you could afford to be a little less conservative.

1. Put the lesser of 1/2 the sum or six months salary in a safe, insured bank account, so you can get at it in emergency.

2. Invest 1/4 in some longterm stock market investment. What they call mutual funds in the US and unit trusts in the UK.

3. Treat yourself to some luxury with the rest.
>>
Op here.
I was thinking of emigranting actually, what does /adv/ think of Hungary (grear cuz no kebab),Finland 0r Usa
>>
>>17139525
Invest a little and save the rest for a rainy day.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 780x5942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 780x5942
Give it to charity and make the world a better place :-)
>>
>>17139696
Op here.
Of course im not gonna give some nigger babies who insist on living in the desert my aryan inheritance.
>>
>>17139705
>who insist on living in the desert
You mean, living in the desert because their family is there and they have no means or desire to leave? The people whose lives are immeasurably worse than yours? I never even said give to them specifically, I said give to charity or just give to the homeless for fuck's sakes. This is the problem with you far-rightists, you often want people to take you seriously as respectable people but only care for yourselves and never wish to put yourself in other people's shoes.

Do what you fucking want with it, but know that even a small percent of it could be used to make a huge difference in the lives of the less fortunate
>>
>>17139723
Want a serious argument,
Every penny you don't spend on your essential is a penny that could have saved a chocolate baby,

>If you will excuse me, I have some hookers & blackjack waiting for my inheritance
>>
>>17139751
>hookers and blackjack

K
>>
>>17139679
Hungary is a "cool" place but wages are shit comparing to Sweden. But hey, rarely will see a nigger. Aim for Western Hungary, avoid the Eastern side (full of gypsys)
>>
>>17139751
Its suppose to be "not spent on essential survival" (autocorrect)
>>
>>17139723
Hypocritical leftists always crack me up. You're doing God's work keep it up.
>>
>>17139525
But real estate or gold.>>17139723
>make a huge difference in the lives of the less fortunate
I'm not even racist or so but did you eve r think your "donate dream" through? You think donating to get them feeded will help? Ever thought about every baby you saved from starving will make 10 new babies in near future which all will be almost starving too? Donate and feed em too, so next generation can be 100 of em.

I'd donate if it was for sterilisation after the first/second child and if it was for their education.
>>
>>17139534
This. It's not that much money in the grand scheme of things. Just enjoy it, and do dumb shit that nearly gets you killed
>>
>>17139723
I hope this is bait kek
>>
>>17139525
invest, nigga
30k is not that much money
check out /biz/, you may find some ideas there
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.