[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and I'm infatuated by a 15 year old. This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1447747695091.png (8 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1447747695091.png
8 KB, 381x381
I'm 19 and I'm infatuated by a 15 year old. This is a one off situation.
She lives in the next state over, the age of consent is 16 in both our states. There's about 6 or 7 months until her 16th birthday.
I feel kinda weird about this, I don't have any intentions on following my interest until I think she's mature enough (and at least 16).
Is this wrong? Is it silly to be interested in someone who hasn't necessarily matured? I'm just really not sure what to do.
>>
>>17139474
It isn't wrong, but it is dangerously illegal. Make sure she is down as fuck, not some nice girl who'll cry to daddy when you don't want to be her bf or a cold bitch who will gladly ruin your life forever because you made her mad once. It's a tightrope you'll be walking, and honestly the more fucked up this girl's past is (in terms of partying, sex, and older boys) the safer you'll be.
>>
>>17139474
>Is this wrong?
No
i'm also 19, have been texting with a 13yo, tomorrow we're supposed to meet for the first time, she lives 2 hours away
also she has BPD so i'll probably die tomorrow
>>
>>17139485
>>17139480
Although I know anything sexual is entirely illegal at this point, that's not something I'm interested in anyway at this point, I can tell she's 'immature'. However, is it illegal to just /be/ in a 'relationship' with someone underage?
>>
>>17139502
>at this point
>at this point
Baked/10, whoops
>>
>>17139502
>However, is it illegal to just /be/ in a 'relationship' with someone underage?
no
its only illegal to stick your dick in her, at least in my country
check both your states's laws though, to be sure
>>
>>17139506
also, the girl's parents must be also very trusting
they might get a restraining order for some bullshit reason, like harassment or stalking
>>
>>17139485

>messing around with an underage girl with BPD

oh boy

I really hope this is a troll post, or else your life will be a flaming plane crash within the next 2 months or so

I've never understood how someone could be so desperate for pussy. Like, I've been lonely and I've been horny, but c'mon nigga think
>>
>>17139518
i'm not desperate, she's actually the one that kept badgering me about loving me and eventually i started having feelings for her too

>or else your life will be a flaming plane crash within the next 2 months or so
what do you mean by this
>>
>>17139521

>she's actually the one that kept badgering me about loving me and eventually i started having feelings for her too

run run run run run

>what do you mean by this

Do some research on BPD. It's bad enough when they're full-grown adults, but a CHILD with BPD will tear your entire life apart, and will never even understand that she did something wrong

Cut it off without meeting her. Tell her you changed your mind and you don't think it's a good idea. Never meet her in person. Block her number if you're weak-willed. Please listen to me anon, let me save a life today
>>
>>17139521

>i'm not desperate,

Desperate enough to try and have a relationship with a mentally ill child though, holy shit.

>>17139530

Listen to this poster.

I went on one date with a girl with bipolar disorder and I understand how the highs are really good -- they're really fun to be around -- but once that mood swing hits you're absolutely fucked.

I can't imagine how awful it would be with a child.

Don't be a fucking idiot. If you're "not desperate" like you say, then find a more mentally stable girl closer to your age.
>>
>>17139521
She's thirteen for fucks sake, what makes you think this will last or any good would come of it?
>>
If I did tell her (the 15 y/o, this is OP), how the fuck would I go about it?
>>
>>17139530
i've done research on BPD, she's not the first person that i've met that has it
i didn't know she had it until all of her symptoms she had were exactly what BPD is

at one point she did tell me she wanted to cut it off because she knew she was (and will continue) hurting me, but she was afraid because she loved me

were you talking about the love you/hate you rollercoaster?
yeah it hurt me, but when i eventually talked seriously to her about what her disorder is, she promised to control it, which i guess she has been controlling it, she hasn't had an outburst like that since

>>17139535
>>17139539
it's not desperation, i didn't sign up to be in a relationship

a part of me wants to see where this will go, accepting the consequences,
i don't want to hurt her either
>>
>>17139546

Your judgment is so fucked at every single turn, I wonder if you're not dealing with a disorder of your own.

But to build on what I was saying before - as soon as this "relationship" gets real, that's when you'll start seeing the horror. When she starts getting jealous of the other women in your life, when she really gets attached to you. The drama will just escalate and escalate to the point that you never even knew life could be so awful.

And if/when you try to leave, that's when it will REALLY blow up. Threatening suicide, false rape accusations, setting your car on fire, etc. I'm pretty sure that all the old cliches about "a woman scorned" are about women with BPD. You have NO IDEA how bad it can get.

And this girl's 13, which means if you even touch her, she has the leverage to put you in prison. And don't think for one second she isn't fully aware of that fact, and the power it'll give her over you.

I know I sound paranoid, but I'm paranoid because I've seen all this before. My sister has BPD and she has straight-up RUINED lives without even a hint of remorse or mercy
>>
>>17139570
I guess this being a long distance relationship makes it even worse?

I am aware of those things aswell(jealousy, clinginess etc), it's already happened.

The thing about that and BPD in general is abandonment and trust issues. I have always told her that i wouldn't do anything that would hurt her trust-wise, as in ''if i didn't love you, why would i be with you, living 2 hours away, when i could be with someone in the same city?'', so she atleast seems calmer and not as jealous

Also due to my own disorders i guess i like the overattachment

mind you, im not arguing you, you are 100% right that she might ruin my life
i just want to see where this will go, i don't lose nothing by trying, as this being a LDR if things do get like you say i can always cut it off
>>
>>17139598

>he already fucking told her he loves her

I just don't understand how you can be a real person. I was dumb at 19 but not like this

God damn, she's 13 man. Even if she DIDN'T have BPD, this would be fucked.
>>
>>17139604
i phrased it wrong, not love her, but care for her

if she has BPD i don't want to leave her and have her issues grow even bigger, i don't even want to have a relationship with her
i want to help her treat her problems
>>
>>17139535
Anon , bpd stands for borderline personality disorder not bi-polar disorder, that's bd

Bpd is much worse than bd
>>
>>17139612

>i want to help her treat her problems

You can't. If anything, you're going to make things much worse because of the confusing nature of your relationship. You've made it clear that she has feelings for you, you've also said you don't want a relationship. And may I remind you, in addition to the BPD she is a 13-year-old girl and her hormones/emotions are a mess anyway.

What is your deal, anyway? You had a few conversations with her online, and now you're bound to her for life? And as I said, you're only going to do more harm than good. Girls don't react well to being "friend-zoned," girls with BPD even less so.
>>
>>17139640
>You had a few conversations with her online
we've been talking every single day since early march

>Girls don't react well to being "friend-zoned," girls with BPD even less so.
I don't want to friend-zone her, i want to be with her

In the beginning we started as friends, i wasn't looking for a relationship with her, due to her age, but things escalated and while i do like her and would like a serious relationship, she and i both know it will be hard
>>
Move on to one of the thousands of women around you dude
>>
>>17139655

>we've been talking every single day since early march

nigga it's May. That's two months. That would still be "early stages" in a real, in-person, physical relationship between two sane people.

BPD aside, this is a 13-year-old girl you met on the Internet. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's just predatory and wrong. She is not emotionally equipped to handle your feelings, it's neither legal nor socially acceptable.

And you don't even know what you want. You say "I don't even want to have a relationship with her," and two seconds later you're saying "I don't want to friend-zone her, I want to be with her." This is some chicken-running-around-with-its-head-cut-off shit. I can't imagine going through life like this. Wake the fuck up and get your shit together, real life is not gonna be like the fantasy you're building for yourself here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.