[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: nocountry.jpg (94 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
nocountry.jpg
94 KB, 500x587
So my now ex-girlfriend is 26, I'm 28. She got pregnant and I begged her to keep it, she said ok and then suddenly at 5 weeks she said something was terribly wrong and that she was getting an abortion. I demanded to see the sonogram but she hadn't had one taken she just knew. So I marched her ass down to PP ( anti abortion clinic here) and they said her baby was fine.
She said she didnt care, I broke up with her and she got it anyways. Our mutual friend who is a nurse watched over her and just called me to say it's done and there was something terribly wrong with the fetus at 7 weeks and that it had no growth past the 4th week. I acted like an asshole so our friend sent me a picture. It was severely underdeveloped mush.
One: How do women know something is wrong
Two: How do I get back with my girlfriend after acting like an ass
>>
>>17138851
It's your fault for going to an anti-abortion clinic, faggot, your believes are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
She was probably lying and so was your friend. Never trust the baby killers
>>
>>17138854
Beliefs*
I think you went too far and she probably won't take you back, she now knows how crazy you are.
>>
>>17138854
She had the financial means to take care of a child, has no day job from a rich family, wasn't raped etc.

I know what I did was an ass move but i felt like she was attacking me by trying to kill our baby because I wasn't good enough for her family.
Not saying it's right or the best way to treat a beautiful woman you've dated since 16, just what happened.
>>
Of course the anti-abortion clinic will tell you it's fine. Their one purpose is to say "don't get an abortion".

1. She could probably feel it hadn't grown, she might have been bleeding or had stomach pains.
2. Apologize, genuinely, and admit you were wrong.
>>
>>17138856
Don't every masturbate, you're killing LIFE that could end up being a child, only inject the semen into a fertile womb (and don't you fucking dare use condoms)
>>
>>17138856
Thats essentially what I said to our friend in anger which is why she sent the pictures. They were pretty graphic. I feel terrible.
My girlfriend hasnt talked to me since I kicked her out of the house. I am a pretty big fuck up huh?
>>
>>17138865

Not the same thing. Next you're going to throw a food analogy at me I just KNOW it!
>>
>>17138851
You done fucked up. AND the retarded anti abortion place was fucking wrong about the baby.

I hope she doesn't take you back. So set in your beliefs you treated her like shit.
>>
>>17138863
I mean, it's obvious you have issues but a relationship cannot survive without trust, and you can't just force your partner to do something they don't want to do if you want it to work out well (even if it was a healthy baby it doesn't look like she likes your view on the subject)
>>
>>17138870
Why would I throw any kind of argument at someone who didn't disprove my point? A fetus and sperm are no different where it counts.
>>
>>17138881

Of course they are. Why do we feel protective of kids? Because they're vulnerable and we want them to reach their potential. Same with unborn babies. Sperm is nothing but DNA, and cannot be life on its own.
>>
>>17138883
They're both just DNA and the fetus cannot live without the mother.
>>
>>17138872
>>17138877
I know I fucked up. We both agree on frivolous abortion, she has friends that literally use it as birth control and brag about it ( backwoods state ), so i thought she was being a hypocrit suddenly when faced with the same choice because how would you know with only a positive pregnancy test.
The worst part is I had my mom whose also a nurse look at the sonogram and even she said it was missing some sort of sack, but the officials at PP stressed that everything looked " beautiful, healthy and normal".
>>
>>17138888

Nigga fuck your quads and that bullshit
>>
>>17138895
Quads confirm.
>>
>>17138900

And your dubs confirm those quads. I surrender and admit the error in my ways.
>>
>>17138889
Learned your lesson? Frivolous abortion is bad, I agree, but pro life idiots are lying bible thumpers. They will tell you to keep the baby always, because evidently there God wants more goo monsters in the world.
>>
>>17138889
Because you purposefully took her to a biased place where you KNEW their job was to tell you not to have an abortion.
You purposefully blinded yourself from reason because your head was stuck up your own ass, and you never once thought of how you definitely traumatized this pregnant hysterical woman.

You obviously have trust issues as well, never try to get back with her.
>>
>>17138911
>>17138916
They advocate abortion in case of medical emergency so I would think a baby that was essentially mush meant that. I didn't know.
Im not a monster I still dont understand how she psychically knew there was something wrong with it. I asked her if she had any pain or anything like that and she said no.

I dodn't traumatize her, in fact the whole time she was holding my hand and trying to explain to me like I am a child, which Ive been acting like no doubt but at the time made me angrier.
When I kicked her out she went from a 2 bedroom apartment to her parents summer villa so it's not like I made her homeless by any means, the girl comes from money.
>>
File: a_101708845.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
a_101708845.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
>>17138851
>no growth past the 4th week
>It was severely underdeveloped mush
Cool story bro. This is one of the better trolls I've seen on /adv/. Pic related is what 4weeks looks like btw
>>
>>17139003
It was basically a small snap pea sized mush, yes
>>
>>17138959
Of course they say they do. Did you ever think to go to, I don't know, a NEUTRAL party? Like a hospital? Nah, of course not, they'd be too realistic to play along with your childish tirade.
You HAD to go to an anti-abortion clinic like a dick.

You literally destabilized a pregnant woman's living situation for being concerned about her body. More concerned than you, clearly.
>>
>>17138851
You do realize that mush up the embryonic sac to kill the baby and get it out
>>
>>17138863
>She had the financial means to take care of a child, has no day job from a rich family, wasn't raped etc.

AA clinics don't fucking care. They just want a pregnancy seen through at all costs, they don't give a fuck if it's mush and they won't tell you it is if they think it'll lead to an abortion. As far as they're concerned, if god wants you to give birth to mush, you're gonna give birth to fucking mush.
>>
When I encounter these types of threads, it makes me lucky to feel that my boyfriend isn't the same way. We want to have a family someday but he won't make me keep a baby I don't want. Also he supports and encourages birth control

Fuck you op.
>>
>>17138851
>how do you know when something growing inside of your body expected to be constantly wreaking havoc has stopped moving

gee op i dunno
>>
>>17138851
>Two: How do I get back with my girlfriend after acting like an ass

You can't.
The fact that she was right about the baby doesn't change anything.
She could have been wrong, and if she had been, you wouldn't be considering taking her back, because this entire situation brought a dealbreaker to the surface.

It's over.
>>
>>17138889
>the officials at PP stressed that everything looked " beautiful, healthy and normal".

Because every creation of God is beautiful, healthy and normal. Even if it's mush.
>>
>>17138959
>acts like a monster
>but I'm not a monster because I say so!
>>
>>17138856
/thread
>>
Call me evil but im with the girl on this one
Doesn't want it?
Abort
All power to her for being smart about it
>>
>Two: How do I get back with my girlfriend after acting like an ass

You don't, because you outed yourself as a power-hungry asshole and emotionally pressured someone into something they did not want to go into. Usually an indicator of an abusive relationship.

Accept you were an asshole and learn to never do something like that ever again.
>>
>>17138863
Clearly from your behavior you're not good enough for her family or her. Go and find some retarded orthodox right to lifer for your next unplanned pregnancy.

Fuck.wit.
>>
>>17138869
Yes you're disgusting. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>17138906
Quints invalidate quads
>>
After looking at the people on the board I loose faith in humanity. Then again this is 4chan. Yes you took her to an anti-abortion clinic. However abortion clinic would also be biased. They are the other extreme. You also cant trust them. The reason the people posting are acting so upset is due to them having no empathy and being narrow minded. You should try to apologize and explain your reasoning. Dispite what the pro-choice extremists on this board are saying you are not a monster. You are a human and everyone makes mistakes, some more extreme than others but everyone makes them. Also it is not a fetus at that point it is an embryo. Just saying
>>
>>17139607
/thread
>>
>>17139166
A hospital charges thousands of dollars, PP was free.
That is why I made her go there. >>17139172
She did a medical not a surgical
>>17139175
I know that now
>>17139177
People aren't psychic
>>17139178
Fair enough jesus.. she's much more mature than me if Ive learned anything about us through this
>>17139607
It was supposed to be a fetus at 7 weeks, the sonogram showed something oblong in shape, the picture our friend spitefully sent me looks like chewed up gum and blood essentially. It's now morning and Ive asked my mom and she says that indeed was the "embryo" as you called it, and then called me an asshole for an hour so never fear anons, im getting it from all sides.

So this thread is seriously telling me women just psychically know if theres something wrong even though women dont even know theyre pregnamt for months sometimes without knowing..
>>
>>17138851
Intuition is a compilation of information that our subconscious picks up, that may not have entered our conscious awareness. The brain automatically processes it for us if it senses it's important, and you get this sense of just 'knowing' something.

>>17138863
>i felt like she was attacking me by trying to kill our baby because I wasn't good enough for her family.

It's important to recognize those crazy, untrue, insecurity-based thoughts when they come up, remind yourself they're not true, and then -Not Act On Them-
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x504
OP is worried that he is an asshole hecause he is.
She didn't want a fucking kid, esp not with your weird control freak ass.
>>
>>17139714

>weird control freak ass.
>not wanting your unborn child to be killed

The fuck is wrong with you? Women have the right to choose, I'm all for that, but he's a "weird control freak" just because he has feelings and opinions about the fate of his child?

I used to think I was liberal, but liberalism is turning people into sociopaths
>>
>>17139734
There's a difference between being upset and acting like a child and kicking out a pregnant woman for making a decision based on her concerns. That's called being controlling.
>>
You don't deserve her. You forced her to go to an anti abortion clinic even though she felt there was something wrong with her body. And that's not PSYCHICALLY knowing something is wrong; that's PHYSICALLY feeling that something is wrong inside of your body. Like when you have to take a shit - you don't psychically know you have to take a shit. You physically feel that you have to take a shit - understand the difference now you spaghetti dropping autismo lord?

Next, you kicked her out of your home. You kicked a pregnant woman who felt physically wrong out of her home - then try to justify it by saying she's a rich girl who went back to mom and dad. What the actual fuck is that supposed to mean? Thank whatever she had a family to go back to after your trashman ass dumped her - otherwise she would be a pregnant woman living on the streets thanks to you - is that what you would have preferred you sicko? Of course her family is never going to approve of you! Why would they ever in their right minds approve of someone who treats their pregnant daughter like that?

Then repeatedly saying here that she is a rich girl who's never worked a day in her life - okay and? Yeah she can afford a baby, but hopefully never with you.

Finally, you only want her back now that you know for sure that you were wrong. You don't need a girlfriend; you need a psychiatrist to find out what the fuck is exactly wrong with your weird, controlling, short tempered, impulsive, almost child like in understanding self. Fuck off and leave that poor girl alone, sperg.
>>
>>17138889
Wait, pp as in planned parenthood?

THEY said it was healthy?

Pp is pro abortion
>>
>>17138881
sperm is a life? would you say an orange seed is fruit?
>>
I really, honestly cannot describe how disgusted I am by hearing your story, OP. You disrespected your girlfriend out of narcissistic concern for her motivation to get an abortion.

Why would you want to force her to carry a baby that she does not want?
>>
>>17140351
This
>>
Wow. What a popular thread. OP knows he's not good enough for his ex, he knew it for a long time, just didn't want to admit it to himself. And he was afraid of it coming to light in the action of aborting a part of him.

Let's not all jump the bandwagon, kids belong to father's sometimes too. It's not all women getting knocked up and being abandoned to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>17138851
ex gf was pregnant and her family trying to persuade us to marry and both of us hesitant. We discussed seriously abortion, adoption, keeping it but something just wasn't right about the whole pregnancy thing and we fought and fought and finally she broke up. She shortly after had an abortion and I heard through mutual friends the child wasn't even mine but some guy at her work she hooked up with.
>>
>>17140388
It was yours. Stop living the delusional fantasy it wasn't. Why do people always try to rake their ex's characters through the mud when they get dumped.
>>
>>17140430
it didn't matter I felt like I dodged a bullet anyway
>>
>>17140194
It depends on where you live, in my state its anti abortion
>>
>>17140388
Cool story bro
>>
>>17138856
This.
If she's willing to kill her own child then she definitely won't see anything wrong with lying to you.
>>
>>17139684
>never fear anons, im getting it from all sides.

kek, sorry buddy.
I mean, I think you were a bit of a dick about it, but people are really over exaggerating, especially since it sounds like your girl was pretty chill about it so it's not like you've severely hurt anyone.
You seem to accept that you fucked up, hopefully this experience will just mark some growth for you. Try no to let people's extreme reactions put you on the defence.

>So this thread is seriously telling me women just psychically know if theres something wrong even though women dont even know theyre pregnamt for months sometimes without knowing..
Everyone's different. This girl knew she was pregnant from the start, and would have been paying much closer attention than someone who's not even aware that she's pregnant. 3 weeks of no growth is plenty of time to sense that something's wrong.
The problem isn't exactly that you should have blindly trusted her gut feeling, it's that you presumed she was outright lying and trusted the word of biased strangers over her and tried to take control of the situation rather than figuring it out as a team. She might also be a little guilty of that, I'm not sure, but even if she is, that's still just exposing a fundamental relationship problem.
>>
>>17138851
the nurse is dumb
ur gf lied didnt want the baby cause it was her body
couldve possibly drank alcohol
theres no way to tell unless shes leaking blood or has pain
>>
I believe that you tried to be a good person but then again that backfired. But you tried ":)
>>
>>17139003
WTF EW
theres no way that can happen without drugs or alcohol or cancer but obviously doesnt have any other symptoms
even utereus infections let the baby live for like 5 months doesnt kill it that fast
>>
>>17139176
god bless
>>
>>17140449

bullshit. Planned Parenthood is, as an entity, promoting birth control including abortions. They are not anti abortion. They are political activists for access to abortions and use taxpayer money for their political activism.

they would have no reason to bullshit about the baby health being good when its not if someone is considering abortion.
>>
>>17141840
He's not talking about the actual Planned Parenthood organization, clearly. It's a christian alternatve. Which definitely exists.
>>
As a mother of a 2yo boy and a girl on the way, i can say for a fact that we do have good instincts when it comes to our babies. I knew my first was a boy before we found out and the same went for my second. Theres no way of explaining why we just know these things. They are just pure gut feeling and its right most of the time.
I had my son visit his father for a werk and i woke up one night with my legs hurting like hell. My legs have NEVER hurt before. I thought something was wrong but i was so tired that i went back to sleep. I found out the next morning that my ex got arrested and went to jail during the night and i needed to go get my son.
Woman have a sixth sense when it comes to our kids OP.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.