[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to date but i'm a really smart person in a stupid place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: Lisa Randall.jpg (27 KB, 410x277) Image search: [Google]
Lisa Randall.jpg
27 KB, 410x277
i only like smart men
how can i find Tru Luv?
>>
weakest bait I've seen all day, you can do better than this
>>
>>17138591
Try college lol
>>
>>17138598
>been in coma
>too old for college guys
probably too old for all guys eh
>>
>>17138598
>college
>smart people

Lol
>>
File: 1448374870285.jpg (39 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1448374870285.jpg
39 KB, 478x373
>>17138591
>i'm a really smart person
>Tru Luv?
>>
>>17138690
>grammar nazi
>discerning of intelligence
>>
OP you better become my internet girlfriend. You dirty little slut, I want to treat you like a lightly toasted kumquat
>>
>>17138921
i see you are master of the complete sentence anon. i approve.
>>
>>17138935
I'm Canadian as well, so I'll lather you in maple syrup and do really weird Canadian shit to your body in erotic fashion.
>>
>>17138935
>i see you are master of the complete sentence anon. i approve.
>I see you are a master of the complete sentence, Anon, I approve.
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>17138938
>Anon. I approve.
That would also have been satisfactory.
>>
>>17138941
>thinks i don't know how to spell or use grammar
>thinks capitalizing the first person pronoun is an efficient way to type
ur disqualified anon
>>
>>17138936
tell me moar canada. will you be including toppings. i like blueberries and a dash of whipped cream.
>>
>>17138952
Bitch you're really triggering me when you don't capitalize the first word in a sentence. It's just inconsiderate. But yeah, I'd totally eat you out with whipped cream and blueberries. It'd be like blueberry pie fell into a blender by the end.
>>
>>17138957
bitch you're really triggering me when u call me bitch. i expected more of your reading capabilities, although ur imagination certainly seems up to par.
>>
>>17138951
I half expected you to spell it grammer.
>>
>>17138962
that's because you're a moran anon
>>
>>17138963
I'm not a duran.
>>
>>17138966
i wish you were a double duran, circa 1983
>>
>>17138960
Wait what does my reading capabilities have to with anything? I assure you they're top notch. Also don't call me a bitch, I wear the pants in this newfound internet relationship
>>
>>17138969
no bitch, i just took them off to caress ur large?, throbbing intellectual bulge. i hope i like it.
u should be wearing short shorts anyhow. all men should wear short shorts.
>>
>>17138976
I didn't mind it, but bitch you're really making this a hatefuck with your use of the word bitch in regards to me.
>>
>>17138591
>ITT two straight men sext.
>>
>>17138999
Your trips suggest you're correct, but I'm a woman
>>
What the actual fuck is going on?
>>
yummy
>>
>Smart
>Woman

You can't have best of both worlds, you cum dumpster. Choose on and suck d-i-c-k.
>>
>>17139016
Whatever it is, I like it.
>>
>>17138591
>i only like smart men. how can i find Tru Luv?

What part(s) of this is proving to be a problem for you?
>>
Ah, so this is the "virgins trying to troll virgins" thread.
>>
>>17138591
>A woman being smarter than any man

This is bait.
>>
>>17139089
Keep telling yourself that, NEET. :^)
>>
>>17139080
most guys are really dumb anon.
where i live they're just not particularly smart, and also particularly twice my age.
it becomes v tedious.
>>
>>17138991
bitch u need 2 work on ur sexting skills. i fell asleep.
>>
>>17138591

>"i could never date someone dumber than me".

i get so tired of hearing this. and for so many reasons. the first being its elitist. The second being its ironic. It is ironic because in saying 'i could never date someone dumber than me' they are saying that they are the cut off point for intelligence. in their attempts to sound smart they accidentally imply that they are the dumbest of the smart. it reveals how egotistical you are when you believe that since you are you, everyone dumber than you is 'too dumb' but you are JUST smart enough to associate with all the smarties. you're the bottom of the barrel.

always pisses me off. I dont consider myself particularly smart to be honest, and my friend Brian made it a habit of pointing that out. But despite how 'smart' he is he is just a waiter at buffalo wild wings while im dumb but successfully managing a business.

if you like someone and find them interesting, being smart doesn't really matter. the people who say 'i could never date someone dumber than me' like to qualify it, saying that they wouldnt be able to have a good conversation with them but its not like they are just sitting around talking about mathematical theories and history or philosophy. On the contrary, I constantly try to talk to my friends about philosophy but they dont care. but they'll talk about board games, video games, tv, etc.

to me, most of the people saying 'i could never date someone dumber than me' have a skewed image of themselves. they see themselves as above average intelligence, but in reality they tend to be average with nerdy interests, and are convinced nerdy interests make them smart.

it just bugs me cuz people are more than their test scores. i dont care if someone is literally autistic, if we can mesh well, i find them attractive, and we have fun, what does it matter if they arent as 'smart' as me? at the very least i can fucking teach them.
>>
>>17140060
you wrote too much anon, i fell asleep.
you can't teach away stupid. stupid is painful. stupid hurts. and it never disappears. i need smart.
>>
>>17140067

>i fell asleep during your logical discussion
>you can't teach stupid

you're not wrong there!
>>
>>17140077
i fell asleep during ur poor copy & paste job
i need a man who can properly implement the ctrl+c ctrl+v
>>
File: obviously not sarcasm.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
obviously not sarcasm.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>17138591
My favorite movies are thought provoking Nolan films.
I enjoy cooking, especially with kale.
I like going to local observatories and looking at the pictures.
The last book I read was Atlas Shrugged.
I'm libertarian.
I listen to all kinds of music and hate established genres.
I try to workout at least 3 times a week.
I think the new Star Wars films are shitty cash grabs.
I'm a cynical nihilist.
I'm not afraid, like other men, to embrace my femininity.
I'm an amateur photographer.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>17140133
well ur wrong abt movies and politics, but i'll bite.
where would u take me on a first date?
>>
>>17140133
also, if we have sex and u forget to wear a condom, are you just practicing rational selfishness? impt question.
>>
>>17140144
I'd take you out to this cool coffee shop no one knows about and then we could ironically see Captain America
>>17140147
I always wear condoms unless we're both tested.
I'm very pragmatic and logic based.
>>
I'm pretty sure you're not smart.

My first clue is you asking for help on 4chan. The second one is your grammar. "Tru Luv"

Let me tell you something, you're smartness is average, you can find a man as smart as you in a night club.
Just go out, to any bar down town and see what happens.

Also, I think the reason why you can't find a smart man is because you don't know what a smart man looks like.

Lower your standard girl ,a "smart" man would never be with someone like you.
>>
>>17140157
sounds hot anon. i'll be sure not to bring up the topic of literature since obviously you wouldn't know a good novel if it slapped u in the face. that's right novels slap. and ayn rand's are the most abusive of all.

do you think social security should be abolished anon? i ask u casually as i sip hot coffee, black. i've spent a good chunk of my adult like necessarily on ssdi. i may take affront to your stance that i'm a worthless moocher 'n' looter who Deserves To Die.
>>
>>17140165
>you're smartness is average
nicely put idiot
>>
>>17140171
I believe that we need reform otherwise the current system will collapse in the coming decade.

I also enjoy reading Jules Verne.
>>
>>17140215
the system's already collapsing anon. payments are way too low already for those who most need them. i'd be totally in favor of ss reform, provided the right people are doing it.

so we don't hate each other yet and you've managed not to bore me to tears either. what now? do you invite me to your place and whip me up one of your famous kale recipes? i gotta say i'm feeling a bit tense from all the political talk; maybe take it slow.
>>
>>17140284
Sorry anon, I can only play pretend for so long.

Being ironically ironic is a sin.
>>
I cannot see how something greater than comedy should be sought with your petty attempt to sound profound.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.