[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ex boyfriend was a nerdy perverted virgin and we were best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
my ex boyfriend was a nerdy perverted virgin and we were best friends 'cause we were very much alike. (I was a nerdy and perverted virgin too, just nerdy for other things)
before we started going out I totally knew he was into me and it was so hot to provoke him and to imagine him masturbating to the thought of me.
when we started dating we had so much great sex and experimented on different fetishes and it was fun.
anyway it didn't work out in the end and I kinda miss the teasing you know? can't seem to find myself another nerdy perverted virgin that's not too young.. (I'm 21)
>>
>>17138480
I'm older than you (still 20s) and desperately want a girl who will tease me like that, especially about her messing around with other guys. Sort of a cuck thing, I guess. It would drive me crazy if my gf told me something like "nothing for you tonight, maybe after I'm done fucking (name)" -- I'd probably have to jack off right then and there.

Few women seem to be into anything like this, even just basic teasing. They all just seem to want me to take charge and dominate/degrade them, which, don't get me wrong, is fun... but I'm getting fucking bored of just that, all the time.
>>
OP what are you into that makes you nerdy?

I'd say I fit your description.
>>
>>17138512
Terminate yourself cuckfag
>>
>>17138534
Agree
>>
>>17138534
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>17138480
>anyway it didn't work out in the end and I kinda miss the teasing you know? can't seem to find myself another nerdy perverted virgin that's not too young.. (I'm 21)
Can't be that hard, i suppose I fit that description and am 21 as well.
In college? Check out the entire school of engineering and the CS program, prime hunting grounds.
>>
File: 1341024617260.png (199 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1341024617260.png
199 KB, 500x500
>>17138527
well I'm studying to become a scientist. I'm bad at videogames but still have fun playing them, I like anime, drawing fanart and writing stupidass fanfiction. I'm writing a sci-fi novel and I have an Angry Beavers tattoo.

>>17138512
that's exactly what he liked. It's great
>>
>>17138570
too bad that campus is in a separate location. Most of my classmates and people I've met in college ended up here because they couldn't get a better score on the entry exam and are barely interested in science at all.
>>
>>17138534
I can't help what turns me on. It's not hurting anyone, so why do you care so much? Insecure much?

>>17138576
Would it be possible for me to get contact info, like a throwaway? I'd really like to talk to you, just about this sort of thing. Seems like we might get along.
>>
>>17138570
Kek
>>
>>17138879
[email protected]
>>
>>17138512
lol its a strange thing to get off at being cheated on, must be a self esteem issue.
>>
>>17140487
Sent you an email just from a hotmail address, timestamp should be 6:30PM. Thanks!
>>
Go to an anime convention, you'll find plenty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.